Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24925 24926 24927 24928 24929 24930 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:13 pm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:15 pm

The game is way too hard at parts. But the soundtrack is glorious.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:37 pm

King DeDede needs his own 3D spinoff game. Think of the marketing.

Incidentally, I love the VVVVVVV Soundtrack but am not too fond of the actual game.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:39 pm

Some parts of it I love to DEATH and some I hate with a burning passion.

The part with the lasers that bounce you back and forth is awesome (and also where that music comes from >_>)

The part where your partner follows you when you're on the ground and stops when you're on the roof is ******** SHITTY AND A b***h ****** AAAAUGH

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:48 pm

That following part is ******** annoying.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:52 pm

It's awful, she doesn't follow you nearly as precisely as it needs to be.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:49 pm

My GPA this semester is a 3.3. Wayne would be disappointed.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:53 pm

[Kegan]
My GPA this semester is a 3.3. Wayne would be disappointed.

I just learned that one of my textbooks for next semester normally costs 200 dollars, so I'm not really feeling that supportive of the institute of education right now anyway. I'm thinking I'll buy an older edition from one of Amazon's vendors, seeing as it's about 140 dollars cheaper.

Waynebrizzle

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:56 pm

Pretty sure I could learn just as well without a 200 dollar textbook. Just saying.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:57 pm

You know how many games I could buy with that????? Like, four.

Waynebrizzle

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:01 pm

I could buy four copies of Kirby's Return to Dreamland and send them all to Fish.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:03 pm

lol.

I payed 50 dollars for a tiny paperback for one of my english classes this semester. I still need to go pick up -- Nah, I'm ust gonna read them at the library. I'm sur ethey've got a lot of copies of shakespeare's works there. I have to read the Merchant of Venice the tempest and one other comedy whose name currently escapes me. I'll be part time this semester. Hopefully I can go out and get a joooooreb with the free time. I should start looking soon.

ALSO

This song, in this flash, is quite excellent. Spoilers, though, for anyone planning to read the series. To frame it for those who aren't, near the start of homestuck you learn that the clouds show visions of the future to the people of prospit(Such as the girl at the end, who is seeing all these images in the clouds) That's not so much spoiling, as telling you an essential plot element established early on.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:05 pm

By the way, what kind of class is it? You should get in contact with the instructor as see if they know anything about previous editions -- Oh, right: four year institution. Do your instructors ever learn your first name? loooooool.

I'm so looking forward to transferring.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:07 pm

[Kegan]
By the way, what kind of class is it? You should get in contact with the instructor as see if they know anything about previous editions -- Oh, right: four year institution. Do your instructors ever learn your first name? loooooool.

I'm so looking forward to transferring.

Most of mine so far have, actually, but this is a lower level class. I'm just thinking I'll wing it and go with the older edition, since there wasn't any big hooplah about needing the newest one.

Waynebrizzle

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:09 pm

It'll probably work out. Make sure you get a decent return policy if you're investing any substantial moolah.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24925 24926 24927 24928 24929 24930 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games