Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24937 24938 24939 24940 24941 24942 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:20 pm

It'll seem faster if you have invested against it's promptness, trust me.

It's not like you can't play the one you have, right?

And you can't magnanimously donate it to a younger sibling if they already have one. And that's what I plan to do with my Wii.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:30 pm

I can play the one I "have"... sometimes

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:42 pm

I want pizza. D:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Oh, wait. I forgot why I'm probably maybe (Okay, I'm still considering it.) not getting Monster Hunter 3G. They decided for some wacky reason that online play wasn't needed.

DUMB. Probably because Monster hunter 4 will likely be following soon on it's heels... Which had better have online!

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:05 pm

Gotta say, I miss Brawling with friends as much as I used to... My Wii online gets like 0 use these days.

Ah well. Guess I'll skyward sword it up then. :T
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:05 pm

[Kegan]
Oh, wait. I forgot why I'm probably maybe (Okay, I'm still considering it.) not getting Monster Hunter 3G. They decided for some wacky reason that online play wasn't needed.

DUMB. Probably because Monster hunter 4 will likely be following soon on it's heels... Which had better have online!
BEcause according to the iwata asks interview THIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9q0OosCOxrw#!

Is playable.

Though honestly that makes it seem less likely. With platforming like that. There are of course, ways. single player exclusive stages in tri were very much different from what would be feasible online. This could simply be what single player is.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:09 pm

It's an early build, so I'm hoping they make those flat textures on the rocks more dynamic. I am not sure if that's feasible, but they'll no doubt make them look better.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Charles Martinet makes a pretty bad-a** dragon.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:24 am

[Kegan]

Are you for real. Well that's good to know; I won't get it either.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:07 am

I guess they dropped it because Japan is A: small and B has a big enough MH following that finding someone to play with is like finding a pokemaniac in the late 90s.

We're really an afterthought when it comes to these games. MH is a niche market over here.

Because you'll be playing alone or in smaller groups more now, they give you a second NPC assistant.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:35 pm

I just think Japan doesn't embrace online gaming like we do.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:15 pm

The internetu is full of filthy gayjins and korean scum

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:29 pm

3G is starting to look more.. worth... getting.

The switch-axe was not dropped! woooo.. but I mean... I really doubt anyone who lives near me would be interested in it.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:34 pm

i know atleast 3 of my friends would get it if they had the systems or actual income. and i'd get it if i could afford the whole shabang. they brought tri to the wii, and let the fanbase die to like 1 server filled with 1000 people at peak hours. out of their total space of like 100k+ slots. and they did nothing to stop hacking.

nah 3G doesn't need to be online, it'd be nice, but they'd probably make it a requirement like they did with tri to be able to fight everything.

if they went with the unit template where all quest could be done offline, solo, all the way to the very end, then yeah online would be jsut as fun as it was way back when.

but still i expected us to maybe get MHP3rd, but if we dont even get 3G after they dangled tri in front of the whole world, i'mma b***h.

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:06 pm

I don't mind online exclusive missions. Some missions don't make sense, or are significantly less feasible with one person. Jhen Mohran for example... yes... it is possible solo, but why would you even want to?

Also, for MH4, I don't think the platforming elements would be entirely feasible with multiplayer, especially if the platforms are falling and s**t, unless those were just alternative paths. I can see those being more single player centric parts of the game. I do not, however, see Monster hunter being successful by Capcom's standard, in the US, without online.

IMO, playing monster hunter alone is doing it wrong. That's why I never got the helios armor.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24937 24938 24939 24940 24941 24942 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games