Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24957 24958 24959 24960 24961 24962 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:02 pm

I'm assuming that's for KH:3D? Neat. I'll have to look into that.

In the mean time, let me share something:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRjIwOk_Nqw&
What did I just listen to?

Anyone seen what this is from?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:03 pm

whatever happened to the time capsule, didn't we do one?

Xilo The Odd

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:12 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:13 pm

lol tron.

Xilo The Odd

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:20 pm

that's not funny it's awesome
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Maybe I'll see the 3D this time smile

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:29 pm

"Sometimes you just feel like you're stuck on the wrong station of reality. A children's show stuck in the middle of a noir film marathon, perhaps?"

"More like a noir film in the middle of a children's show. A very chaotic children's show that has been put on pause, yet the noir film continues, slowly and silently, camera focused on a middle-aged man sitting in an arm chair smoking a cigar and reading the newspaper, the only noise in the film coming from the ceiling fan spinning above him.
Not sure where all that came from, but I can't describe it any other way. It's very surreal. Almost creepy. That is how I have felt all day."

I have no idea how I just came up with all of that. I'm really unsure what's been going on all day, but everything has felt ever so slightly off. Like something isn't right, but it's impossible to tell what.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about? There is literally no other way I can describe this. It's certainly mellowed out, but it's still there.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:15 pm

And to all a good

a good

Seeya.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:14 am

l-Kriel-l
"Sometimes you just feel like you're stuck on the wrong station of reality. A children's show stuck in the middle of a noir film marathon, perhaps?"

"More like a noir film in the middle of a children's show. A very chaotic children's show that has been put on pause, yet the noir film continues, slowly and silently, camera focused on a middle-aged man sitting in an arm chair smoking a cigar and reading the newspaper, the only noise in the film coming from the ceiling fan spinning above him.
Not sure where all that came from, but I can't describe it any other way. It's very surreal. Almost creepy. That is how I have felt all day."

I have no idea how I just came up with all of that. I'm really unsure what's been going on all day, but everything has felt ever so slightly off. Like something isn't right, but it's impossible to tell what.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about? There is literally no other way I can describe this. It's certainly mellowed out, but it's still there.
you live in america?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:24 am

Xilo The Odd
l-Kriel-l

you live in america?

Yeah, why?

l-Kriel-l

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:30 am

I really really hate when people misinterpret things that I say. It's annoying that one of my most commonly used phrases is "that's not what I mean."
Like seriously, ******** hell. I tell people I'm going back a week early to search for a job, people think I said that I have to work. I make a personal monologue, genuinely concerned about my future and how I'm going to get where I'm going, people think I'm saying that I hate life.
It's getting annoying.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 am

Right? People misinterpret what I say on here and I have to go back and forth with them for 20 posts until they get off my ******** case about s**t.

...also my mom too

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:09 am

You'd think it'd be easy enough. We all know English here, don't we?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:41 am

l-Kriel-l
Xilo The Odd
l-Kriel-l

you live in america?

Yeah, why?
thats the reason.

i feel it too.

i felt it since Obama managed to sway every idiot who voted him in because hope and him being darker of skin made him look like a heroic icon of Americas future, not even taking into account what he might actually plan to do for our country.

half the stuff i hear about him is what he does in his social life. things he actually does politically piss me off, or i never see the results first hand its always numbers that signify a positive change with something.

deep down i think all Americans outside the rich 1% feel it, maybe not openly but everyone feels something is, off.

but i know something is off. the government. wasting resources on s**t for corporations that are fine on their own and too bitchy to solve their own problems the right way.

rant/ explanation end.

Xilo The Odd

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:45 am

The Eleventh AK
Right? People misinterpret what I say on here and I have to go back and forth with them for 20 posts until they get off my ******** case about s**t.

...also my mom too
you post to your mom?

Point Proven!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24957 24958 24959 24960 24961 24962 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games