Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24979 24980 24981 24982 24983 24984 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:39 pm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Hmm... Pokemon/Fire Emblem crossover... i'd buy that.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Jaycorn

I'll just leave this here.

(Amiami seems to be the cheapest, although you'll either have to deal with expensive shipping or have it take forever to arrive.)

Skaeryll

Not quite Fire Emblem, but...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Zephyrkitty
Jaycorn

(Amiami seems to be the cheapest, although you'll either have to deal with expensive shipping or have it take forever to arrive.)

Skaeryll

hey bb how u doin'

Waynebrizzle

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Zephyrkitty
Jaycorn

Aww. And oh jeez those guns look cool. I already have the figma Aigis, though, and that only has the rocket punch thing (which isn't even in the game wtf?). I'd totally be on that if I didn't already have the figma.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Zephyrkitty
Jaycorn

Skaeryll

I have never heard of the other series.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Jaycorn
Zephyrkitty
Jaycorn

Aww. And oh jeez those guns look cool. I already have the figma Aigis, though, and that only has the rocket punch thing (which isn't even in the game wtf?). I'd totally be on that if I didn't already have the figma.

I'm passing for the same reason, but I'm kind of disappointed in myself for not waiting now.

The rocket punch is in the game. It's her joke weapon (spiked bat, Jack bros. gloves, etc.), although I'm blanking on what quest you have to finish to get it.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Waynebrizzle
hey bb how u doin'

I'm doing pretty well. I got a second job at an elementary school (I'm going for an education degree, so I'm pretty thrilled about getting the job), and I'm actually taking classes again this semester.

How's everything going for you?

Skaeryll
Zephyrkitty
Skaeryll

I have never heard of the other series.

Honestly, I haven't either. I don't think it's gotten a U.S. release before. But you keep talking about Pokémon crossovers!

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Zephyrkitty
Waynebrizzle
hey bb how u doin'

I'm doing pretty well. I got a second job at an elementary school (I'm going for an education degree, so I'm pretty thrilled about getting the job), and I'm actually taking classes again this semester.

prty gud bb

I'm still getting used to my classes. It's the third week. I don't think this semester's going to be very hard in general, but I am in two labs. What classes are you taking?

That's your SECOND job? What's your first? And how far are you in college? As a matter of fact, how old are you again (if you don't mind me asking)?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Zephyrkitty, it's pretty weird that you've been here so long and I barely know you.

It's another N-cult mystery.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Zephyrkitty
Jaycorn
Zephyrkitty
Jaycorn

I'm passing for the same reason, but I'm kind of disappointed in myself for not waiting now.

The rocket punch is in the game. It's her joke weapon (spiked bat, Jack bros. gloves, etc.), although I'm blanking on what quest you have to finish to get it.

No way, and I haven't seen it?! How in the hell did I not notice it. o_o Apparently the quest is to retrieve 2 gold medals from Luxury Hands in Harabah. Gonna have to go look for it now. I'm glad you told me!

Also the Persona 4 anime is awesome asfjkdsd I take back whatever bad things I said about it
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Hydro c**t Zone xD

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm really really happy with the improvements they made with the new version of Sonic CD. They're mostly little things like a nice new menu layout, challenging achievements so you don't get too bored of it too fast, and the ability to switch between soundtracks, but the Tails thing is definitely my favourite. I've always wished he was in it, since he was my faaav when I was little. But now they have you controlling him and getting him to fly with his Sonic 2 sprite, even though he could only fly as an AI-controlled character in 2. They even made a new "tired of flying" look for him. And the "See you next game" screen is just perfect.

I guess I'm just really excited that they created an aspect to fit in with the original game, and it totally seems natural. Makes me think that maybe they could do a new Genesis-style Sonic game, too. It wouldn't necessarily be as good as the old ones, but I'd really like to see them try.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Waynebrizzle
Zephyrkitty
Waynebrizzle
hey bb how u doin'

prty gud bb

I'm still getting used to my classes. It's the third week. I don't think this semester's going to be very hard in general, but I am in two labs. What classes are you taking?

That's your SECOND job? What's your first? And how far are you in college? As a matter of fact, how old are you again (if you don't mind me asking)?

Foundations of Math and Adolescent Literature. The former is for the education program, the latter is because I enjoyed Children's Literature. xd
I'm not especially worried about either one, although writing out all of the graphs for the math homework is a pain. gonk

Labs are fun, at least. What classes are you taking?

I also work at Culver's (a fast food restaurant). I'm getting really crappy hours there, but this isn't new and I'll probably end up putting in some more applications if things don't improve by the time the school job ends.

I'm 21. I have a two-year degree, but I took a year off afterwards to pay off loans, and ended up taking last semester off because I hadn't finished everything for the education program. I'm set to start it next year, though!

Come to think of it, I don't know how old you are either. xd

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Zephyrkitty

Foundations of Math and Adolescent Literature. The former is for the education program, the latter is because I enjoyed Children's Literature. xd
I'm not especially worried about either one, although writing out all of the graphs for the math homework is a pain. gonk

Labs are fun, at least. What classes are you taking?

I also work at Culver's (a fast food restaurant). I'm getting really crappy hours there, but this isn't new and I'll probably end up putting in some more applications if things don't improve by the time the school job ends.

I'm 21. I have a two-year degree, but I took a year off afterwards to pay off loans, and ended up taking last semester off because I hadn't finished everything for the education program. I'm set to start it next year, though!

Come to think of it, I don't know how old you are either. xd

Hey, I love children's literature too. Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 4 life.

My classes are Organisms (Bio w/ lab), Evolution of the Earth (second lab), Meteorology, and Reading and Writing in the Geosciences.

Oh, I've actually been to Culver's while I was in Minnesota before. They're really good. I'm sorry to hear about the crappy hours though..

Okay, that's about the age I figured you were. You almost made it sound like you were quite a bit older when you mentioned "actually taking classes" again. I'm just a year younger at 20 though! That sucks about the loans though. I wish higher education was easier to afford.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24979 24980 24981 24982 24983 24984 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games