Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:50 pm
Kanda remained silent for the remainder of the time it took to reach the cafeteria. He looked from Didrika to inside of the room and then continued forward.

Allen closed his eyes when he herd the door open, and and then looked up slowly to see Lavi. "Uh.. Uh... Let's... Let's pretend that ever happened.." He fumbled with his words, but managed to make his point. It was still very awkward, but If they could 'forget' what Didrika had said..

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:57 pm
Didrika glnced shyly at Kanda as they entered the cafeteria, still holding his hand. "Kanda...?" she asked very quietly so only he could hear her, "Did you mind.....what I said before....?"

---

Lavi galnced up at Allen for a secod before averting his eyes. "I...I don't know if it'll be that easy.....We could try...."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:04 pm
Kanda glanced at her equally as shy, "I... I don't think I can answer that.. At least not.. now."

Allen nodded slowly and looked up at him, he felt the same embarrassment creep up on him once again. Once again, he hid his face.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:09 pm
Didrika nodded slightly. Well, it wasn't a no. She decided to tell him her true feelings. "K-kanda bread....?"

---

Lavi looked up and sighed. he hugged llen. "I gues.... we just... need to be more careful... A whole lot more careful.... She's an observant one, our daughter...."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:13 pm
Allen returned the hug and buried his face into Lavi's shirt. "Yeah.." He answered, voice muffled by the fabric. "A little too observant." He added.

Kanda turned his attention to Didrika. "Hnn..?"

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:19 pm
"y'know. She'd make a good bookman..er...woman..." Lavi said absently.

---

"W-well...uhm...I...I....I...love you..." Didrika said, getting more and more quiet.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:25 pm
Allen let out a weak chuckle. "Yeah.. I wonder how she'd like that..."

Kanda stopped as he caught Didrika's words and glanced at her. He wasn't quite expecting that so soon. His face flushed a deep crimson, his mind frantic to reply. "I see.. I um.. Oh...." He paused. "I.. don't know how to say this but.. In some way I... I.. l...oo.." Kanda could not utter such words, he'd never had before. He hoped that Didrika wouldn't be upset with him.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:33 pm
Didrika couldn't help but let out a laugh. It was one of complete relief. He hadn't rejected her. In fact he felt the same...he just...had trouble saying so. She giggled again. "It's okay, Kanda bread. You don't have to hurt yourself. I get it!" And she hugged him happily.

---

Lavi laughed. "It'd suit her well... except for one thing that I'm having a lot of trouble with too..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:37 pm
He looked at her relieved and then looked away like a wounded puppy, still embarrassed that he could not finish his words. Kanda simply nodded and looked down.

Allen looked up at Lavi. "Hm?" He questioned.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:45 pm
"Well, Bookmen have to give up their hearts. They're not suppoted to be connected to anyone in any way... But that's not possible. I'm very connected to you and Didi. I could never give you guys up, even for something like that...."

---

Didrika giggled, noticing his expression. "it's okay Kanda bread! You can just tell me later, when you can!" She smiled at him as they got over to the ordering counter.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:55 pm
Allen smiled up at Lavi after hearing his words, and hugged him again. "True.."

Kanda let out a deep sigh of relief and nodded. He then ordered the usual soba to eat.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:02 pm
Lavi smiled. "I could never give you up, not matter what the reason..."

---

"Hi, Jerry! I'll have the same as Kandykins!" She smiled happily.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:06 pm
Kanda gave her the most absurd look. Kandykins? Was that what she had just called him? Pet names. "Umeboshi.." He sighed looking at the girl.

"And I could never lose you." Allen responded happily, hugging him tighter.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:11 pm
Didrika giggled as she heard him call her by the name usually only her Daddy used. She got her food and smiled at him. "I've never had Soba before!"

---

"So... are you getting hungry...?" Lavi asked, pulling away a bit and smiling.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:14 pm
Kanda blinked and looked at her surprised. "Really.. ?"

Allen looked up at him and nodded. "Yeah.. Very much."

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games