Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sculpted - art + craft guild
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCMachine

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:55 am
Hey everyone, I don't think I ever introduced myself.
I'm into all forms of media really. My grandmother was big on crafts and, art so I must have picked it up somewhere along the way. I just have a compulsion to make things most of the time. Its something I just cant explain. I can sculpt, paint, sew, kinda weld, carve, you name it I have probably tried it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:56 pm
Hey everyone. My name is Melanie Rose, that is my name, not my first and middle name. I go by a lot of things, but what catches my attention most if you're trying to get me, is Melanie. I'm 15 and I live in Texas, USA. I've been into sculpting and crafts ever since I was a kid. I've always been creative, and will most likely go into some kind of art field when I go to college. I'm not really sure what got me started, I just did. My weakness is probably... hrm, I'm not exactly sure yet. When I find out, I'll be sure to tell you. I'm in the process of taking pictures of all my work, and creating a web gallery. So, I don't have links just yet. If you have any questions, just private mesage me, I love talking to everyone and anyone, as long as you don't bite. domokun

- heart - Melany Rose  

Melany-Rose

Nekomata Yui

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:12 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Nic, I'm 22 and I live in California.

I have always been into crafts since I was a kid, but in the past 3 years I've really gotten into making polymer clay charms and felt creations. I love to make miniatures of things in clay form.

I have a few weaknesses, they are mostly with sewing, I'm a bit of a noob with sewing right now. I think right now I'm best at my polymer clay charms overall. Here is a link to a charm I made. Donut Charm

Nice meeting everyone! heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:35 am
Hi there :3

My name's Anna, I'm from Warsaw, Poland 3nodding

Although my passion for art started with manga and my main 'speciality' is drawing (I've been doing this for nearly 7 years now), I decided to try sculpture about a year ago :3

The main medium I use is the SuperSculpey, and I usually make little cute sculptures I later on use as earrings and give it to my best friends (ironically, my ears aren't pierced XDD)

I also like sewing, especially pillows xD

My weakness is mostly based on being unexperienced and impatient ~ although I think I'm quite a good drawer, I'm very impatient when it comes to sculpture ~ I want my sculptures as good as my drawing and it just ain't working like that xDDD so yeah.

I got a DeviantArt gallery, but there are only 2d stuff in it smile Here it is: http://dontachos.deviantart.com 3nodding

Cheerio ^__^  

don Tachos

Hygienic Noob

Emmyyy

7,700 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:53 pm
HI Everyone!

My name is Emily and I'm an 18 year old, footwear student from Australia. So I get to release all my little trade inklings into making pairs of shoes as I hammer away. I started doing hand embroidery at 10, and making bears and other soft toys at 14. I have always enjoyed my crafts no matter what it is and regularly try new things too. Ihave my mum, grandma and neighbour to thank for starting my on my art world back as an infant!

Some of my work is visible on my myspace, in my photo album arrow (why i shouldn't be left alone with the camera) www.myspace.com/schilgy
Sorry anyone who doesn't use it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:00 pm
Heya ^^ I go by Ayperi (not my real name but most know me as this online) mostly but since that's taken I can otherwise go by my current username lol as Ayperi means moon fairy anyways smile
I love arts and crafts in all forms. I've also worked with all sorts of arts/crafts (both 2d and 3d) and I look forward to seeing new projects and methods as well as sharing them too ^^  

Moonfaerie

Xiephyron VII

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:59 pm
Konichiwa mina
Hello everyone.

on here I'm Xiephyron....well, that's the name of a character that I role play. IRL, my pen name is CharKay. I've been into crafts since I was a wee kid, and have gotten into trou......I mean, gotten better and found a love for several of the 3D art fields out there.

I reside on planet Earth on the North American continent, in the land of
America. In Earth years, I'm 22.

I post pictures of my work on two websites, Deviant Art and my own website. here are some links.
Deviant Art
=http://destiinystreasuresonline.webs.com]Natural Treasures
I sell my work through both websites, bu the second one is a bit easier to order stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:21 pm
My name is Callie and I am 17 years old. I live in the wonderful state of New Mexico. I have been interested in crafts and art in general since I was around 4. I remember making little things all the time. I particularly love clay and things that I can mold. I am not a super fantastic clay artist, and I am probably not even decent. Thats just the facts. I have spent a lot of time trying to reinvent myself, and come up with ways to become more positive and relieve stress. I think that if I started using clay to make useful things (or any sort of medium really) then I would feel much more accomplished in life. In addition to loving clay, I also enjoy photography, sketching, and designing corsets that I will make one day in the [near] future.  

Lady Callie G

8,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Asuka_Kami

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:29 pm
Hallu, my name is Christine, but I like to go by Asu :3
I'm 18 from the United States, California specifically ;p. I'm currently looking into a career in Web/Graphic Design, just starting out though. I also recently began dabbling in sewing and am loving it ~<3

I'm hoping to set up a Devi account once I have some presentable pieces :3  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:30 pm
Hi everyone! I'm so happy I found out about this guild. 3nodding

My online alias is Myako and has been for about 8 years now. Nice you meet you!

I'm a 20 (ugh xD) year old from California, a computer science game design student, and I started crafting plushies last summer when a friend and I got bored. Right now I'm practicing my lack-of-skill in making monsters for my friends and pouches for iPods, DSes, and PSPs. I'm also getting into tiny clay figurines and I'm a complete paper and color theory dork.

Other hobbies include playing games (maybe a given), drawing, and web designing. I also like baking cookies and other random sweets that contain either lots of sugar or lots of fruity flavors.

Random likes: polar bears, fruit snacks, smoothies!

My favorite mediums are: felt, fleece, acrylic paints, recycled paper, ribbons, and buttons (especially the large abnormal ones!)  

Myako

athaan

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:28 am
Hi! I`m so happy knew this guild!

My name is Rena, as in Internet, Ataner. Well, with my REAL full name, and I use Ataner Yennaiv!

Well, I`m kinda newbie to do some sculpture, so... I just started to make some.

I forgot what clay I use, but afterall, it's not to bad whee

Well, I have a DA, it's still full of lot's of Digital Art, you can click below, at my signature ^^!!!

Please welcome me razz  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:02 am
Hi fellow crafters! Though my art skills are better in 2-d than 3-d, my sculptures don't suck. I work primarily in polymer clay, although I've done ceramics as well. I also sew, and I occasionally make plushies. heart Will put up pics when i have time to photograph my stuffs. 3nodding  

Darkchild Angel

Beloved Friend

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

MaruchaLoca

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:10 pm
Hello~!

I joined a bit ago, but haven't really had time until only recently to stop by. I'm 19, from the U.S., and I first got into crafting and polymer clay about half a year ago through my mother, who's addicted. I'm not that great yet, but I'm really getting into it. I especially love the cute polymer clay charms that people make and want to try my hand at it whee

See you around~!  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:37 pm
Hey there everybody!

My name is Isabelle, and I'm 20 years old. Living in British Columbia, Canada. :3
I've been into crafting out for as long as I can remember, it's just a big part of my life. I just started getting into felt last summer while off from school, and I currently make cute pins + magnets that I put up on Etsy. smile Felt is just sooo much fun to work with. heart
I love to do anything that requires a lot of hand work - cross-stitching, embroidery, handsewing, etc. I'm more of a textile artist than sculpture. Hehhh, to be honest, I was never very happy with my skillz at scuplting with clay in art class. xd  

Isabelle

9,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

kittykatkeiko

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:06 pm
Hi, I am Danyelle, but go by Dany. I turn 21 on Sunday and live in Ohio. I never really got into crafts until I got into childcare. I started crocheting at 15. It started as a project for school, but became a hobby. I also enjoy sewing. I have made costumes from nothing but a sheet. Recently I learned how to make fleece blankets. I'm good at basically anything that doesn't involve me drawing.  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff