Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:43 pm
Sabishii rolled to the side closing her eyes, and thinking about their weird conversation. "Dear Lord, Sabishii! What have you gotten yourself into now?" she touched the dark mark she had on her arm from the heartless hitting her earlier that day. She quickly dragged herself to her feet, walking towards where she thought Damos and Berry might be...what the heck happened to Somad?!? Where the fudgenugget did he run off to?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:46 pm
((Night ppls! Tomarrows Friday, woohoo!!! Be ready for intence rp-ing! TTFM!))  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:45 pm
Sabishii walked and followed her two companion's path until she found them, but they didn't find her. She was just watching them from her hiding place, and for some reason...she didn't feel so well anymore. Sh felt like she had been stabbed several times in the stomach and chest. Seeing them holding hands, she didn't know why, but she felt like...an engma had gone right through her. But clearly that wasn't the case. Seeing as her spirit and body were still in tact. She didn't know why sh efelt this way, but she did and that was all that mattered...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:53 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
i lost someone dear to me emo ...*Flashbacks appear and you see a younger Damos ,with a broken keyblade, on the floor with blood on his face reaching out and screaming* ...he was precious to me...*you see a man holding an unconcious child in his arms turn and disappear into a portal*...that man will pay for what he did, i will kill him... *you see Wolves soul appear in front of Damos's unconcious body* .. i will get stronger....*we can make you stronger, better than you were before confused stare ...but we need your body twisted *...and from that day on ive been searching stare

(( @ sorasabishii stop my songs XD find your own. Expectly kremiln dusk. im learning how to sing that song. i would rather have it not used in the rps as a scene background music. we dont need it in the rp))
"Is there anything i could do to help you find this man?" Berry looked up at him and wanted to hug him but she didnt know if it would be the right thing to do so she didnt.
yes, be at my side
((huh im lost what are you guys talking about?? sweatdrop ))
((look up a couple of post and u will see it))
Berry lightly hugs her and smiles" Dont worry at all, i will be by your side....always....."She smiled that she wanted her to be near him.
thank you* he slightly whispers in her ear* your help me so much
((guys im out for tonight seeya tomarrow kay mrgreen ))
((goodnight mwm ttyl ^^)) Berry hand touched Damos but she didnt hold it, she just wanted to know how his hand felt. She smiled at him and say"Really? i have....how so?" Berry then thought for a second"Is it really you damos or one of your other spirits talking?" berry closed her eyes.
*he realized it was all getting to arkwarda and nudged her off and looked away* We need to be heading to camp stare i dont want Sabishi to think eek -*notices that sabishi was staring at them with a hurt face*.....  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:29 pm
intense_fire
Crazy Retarded Monkey
intense_fire
Crazy Retarded Monkey
intense_fire
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed chased after Sanmex. Even though Sanmex was a mage of low caliber, he had overthrown Ryed back when he was the Grim Reaper. Now he would finish him off for good. After several times warping between worlds, he got angry. "Where the hell is he?!"
*in the unspoken Realm* Who was that man with Damos, i have the feeling ive seen him before evil ...uhh its his fault my plan failed stressed *slams his desk breaking it into two* What now, well it doesnt matter i still have him in my custody, i can control his movement with this little pawn of mine twisted 8 turns and stares at a small floating potral showing a child curled in a ball crying in a small dark dungeon*

Suddenly he stood right behind Sanmex. "Who the hell is that, Sanmex?"
i know that Voice anywhere evil , Ryed the Reaper who didnt know his place twisted *turns and slashes the air in an attempt to kill ryed*

Ryed easily dodged the slash. "Says the one who can't even hit a dead man."
what do you want Ryed evil i dealt with you already and i dont have time to meable with you and your issues with me stare * turns around and casually closes the portal that contain the child*

"You have no idea anymore of who you're messing with right now, Sanmex. 5000 years serving as the guide of the dead has done great things to me. I've learned things you wouldn't even hold possible! You have no idea what true Darkness is like..." He stood there for a few seconds, not saying anything. "Who was that child?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:56 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
intense_fire
Crazy Retarded Monkey
intense_fire
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Suddenly he stood right behind Sanmex. "Who the hell is that, Sanmex?"
i know that Voice anywhere evil , Ryed the Reaper who didnt know his place twisted *turns and slashes the air in an attempt to kill ryed*

Ryed easily dodged the slash. "Says the one who can't even hit a dead man."
what do you want Ryed evil i dealt with you already and i dont have time to meable with you and your issues with me stare * turns around and casually closes the portal that contain the child*

"You have no idea anymore of who you're messing with right now, Sanmex. 5000 years serving as the guide of the dead has done great things to me. I've learned things you wouldn't even hold possible! You have no idea what true Darkness is like..." He stood there for a few seconds, not saying anything. "Who was that child?"
*Sanmex calmly seats in his chair are puts his hands together * if you want to know so bad why dont you join me twisted  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:06 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*he realized it was all getting to awkward and nudged her off and looked away* We need to be heading to camp stare i dont want Sabishi to think eek -*notices that sabishii was staring at them with a hurt face*.....
Berry looked and saw her then looked down at the ground facing damos more than Sabishii, berry guessed then he like her more than her even though he had said he ."...i guess....... i will leave........you two alone.............."Berry said with a sad tone and sighed. "i shouldn't be here with you when you like her a lot more than me......"She walks away knowing she doesnt want be around and cause any probelms. Before she was out of damos hearing her she said" I'm sorry Damos." When she was all alone she sat down and cried in her knees. She really was starting to think their was no hope for her to get damos to love her back and she was confused on why he would want her always near his side when he liked sabishii more. She cried from confused and sadness and everything else her mind was telling her to cry about.
((since i never got to say about berry past more, i will say a small bit now. Berry mind has part of someone else mind inside of her. The mind she got was really depressed from being heartbroken from her true love, due to the heartless attack that had happen.[this isn't the same one as you ppl had fought early in, this was a different one]there is more to that but that is for another time. to tell))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:53 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*he realized it was all getting to awkward and nudged her off and looked away* We need to be heading to camp stare i dont want Sabishi to think eek -*notices that sabishii was staring at them with a hurt face*.....
Berry looked and saw her then looked down at the ground facing damos more than Sabishii, berry guessed then he like her more than her even though he had said he ."...i guess....... i will leave........you two alone.............."Berry said with a sad tone and sighed. "i shouldn't be here with you when you like her a lot more than me......"She walks away knowing she doesnt want be around and cause any probelms. Before she was out of damos hearing her she said" I'm sorry Damos." When she was all alone she sat down and cried in her knees. She really was starting to think their was no hope for her to get damos to love her back and she was confused on why he would want her always near his side when he liked sabishii more. She cried from confused and sadness and everything else her mind was telling her to cry about.
((since i never got to say about berry past more, i will say a small bit now. Berry mind has part of someone else mind inside of her. The mind she got was really depressed from being heartbroken from her true love, due to the heartless attack that had happen.[this isn't the same one as you ppl had fought early in, this was a different one]there is more to that but that is for another time. to tell))
wait what, what do you mean, *damos was now more confused than ever, he was in the most akward position between two girls that he is now realizing, are having strong feelings for him, he thought to himself"this is akward what do i do sweatdrop ???* well i leave you two alone, im going off to find the others* he jumps high and then disappears, he looks back and realises a disturbing thought, Sabishi has Farmoska sword and earring on her confused evil * that isnt good *he said to himself after getting some distance from them* what is that suppose to mean....where are you Tamajing??*jumps off another tree in search of the others*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:04 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
wait what, what do you mean, *damos was now more confused than ever, he was in the most akward position between two girls that he is now realizing, are having strong feelings for him, he thought to himself"this is akward what do i do sweatdrop ???* well i leave you two alone, im going off to find the others* he jumps high and then disappears, he looks back and realises a disturbing thought, Sabishi has Farmoska sword and earring on her confused evil * that isnt good *he said to himself after getting some distance from them* what is that suppose to mean....where are you Tamajing??*jumps off another tree in search of the others*
Berry got up and walked around the place and was crying at the same time. "maybe i should just go....away...for good...."Berry looked up at the stars"And i know exactly how to do it....." Berry runs and jumps on to a ledge and looked around to see if anyone was around. Berry took off her necklace and then put her arm out in front of her body and closed her eyes and bagan to focus more. "i cant take this pain...."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:33 pm
Sabishii finally shook herself from her trance, waht was she thinkin?!? She wasn't thinking that's what... Sabishii started after Berry. She yelled towards her "Berry wait!" she ran after her, contiously yelling "Come back!"  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:45 pm
Berry's keyblade finally made an appearance. "Uh-oh....im not suppose to summon an actually keyblade. she threw it to a tree and it got stuck then where she hit the tree at a heartless portal opened up and lots of heartless started to pour out then go to her. Berry completely frozen and was scaried to death now. The heartless jumped on top of her and knocked her out and they slowed pulled her into the darkness and the keyblade fell from the tree and the portal was gone as well as Berry.

((these are the keyblades berry has
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/images/mushroomkeyblade.png
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/images/roxasbattlekeyblade.png
Both of those are on the ground. the first on is by the tree the other one is on the ledge.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:09 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Berry's keyblade finally made an appearance. "Uh-oh....im not suppose to summon an actually keyblade. she threw it to a tree and it got stuck then where she hit the tree at a heartless portal opened up and lots of heartless started to pour out then go to her. Berry completely frozen and was scaried to death now. The heartless jumped on top of her and knocked her out and they slowed pulled her into the darkness and the keyblade fell from the tree and the portal was gone as well as Berry.

Both of those are on the ground. the first on is by the tree the other one is on the ledge.))
((that is some kickass keyblades are you sure they are from KH#??? eek ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:10 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

((that is some kickass keyblades are you sure they are from KH#??? eek ))
((yup. and they now berry's ^^ Go ME!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:18 pm
SoraSabishii
"Berry!" Sabishii yelled in fright, not being able to get to her in time to fight off the heartless for her. She ran over to the portal and quickly jumped in before it shrack completely. She did wonder though where it lead exactlay...
((it closed right when berry entered it. so you couldnt have gotten in time. sorry -_-))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games