Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

hideyyo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:33 pm
Hi, I'm hideyyo, and I like fire, and other stuff like that. You know, just to have fun, and obeying the magical Wii gods.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:38 pm
Hello, I'm Duck or Stirred, whatever you want to call me. My real name is Matthew and I love to play games. I like the NINTENDO Wii and I am really looking froward to SSB Brawl.  

stirred.duck

johncrapenter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:15 pm
Hey.
I'm Dorkie.
I have a Nintedo DS Fetish. :]

I have a black Nintendo DS Lite,
I'm saving up to buy a pink one. <3
and I'm saving to buy Phoenix Wright: T&T. <3333

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:43 pm
hey, im new, and im actually playing my DS right now. werd up, wanna chat about pokemon for DS/Battle on the DS... P.M. me. mrgreen  

PirateMule414

chaosmistress13

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:28 pm
I'm new here too. I have a mega insane obsession with my Wii and DS lite! My favorite game has to be Lost in Blue for the DS.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:07 pm
Hi I am kind of new to the guild and the site so...
Well my favorite character that isnot in my username is Master cheif from Halo. ninja I like the emoticons! cool biggrin idea  

Mario245610

forget-this-mess-pls

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:15 pm
Hello, I'm Flashcat90210, or Cassi[NO "E" FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!] I love DS and gamcube-and-goes on and on. I love to RP and I love to play video games.... and I tend to play all day long :3 I love DDR but I also love sitting down to play supersmash bros. melee or Super Mario SUnshine biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:23 pm
Yeah, I'm kinda new (obviously). I just turned 13, and I have a wii and DS.My favorite game for the DS (right now, since I haven't tried Phantom Hourglass yet) is Animal Crossing. My favorite video games are Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros., and Pokemon (yes, Pokemon). Well that's, uhh, it... rofl  

88tom1

forget-this-mess-pls

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:41 pm
Nothing wrong with....*starts music*

I travel across the land, searching far and wide*dun bum do*
Something something something the powers thats inside!

Pokemon!

I know it's my destiny-

Pokemon!

Ohhhh you're my best friend, in this world we must defend!

...... Oh uhhhh heh heh no one noticed that 0.0'  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:52 pm
I'm new, but not a newb, so don't mistake me for one.

I'm not much of a gamer, but the system that I have the most games for is the Nintendo DS, and I heart them all.

smile

Douzo Yoroshiku~  

Kyapcake

Eizoryu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:23 pm
Konnichiwa! I'm new here (obviously) x3

No, I can't actually speak much Japanese >.> But that's not important biggrin I've been a gamer since the NES, and am a proud owner of the Wii and MP3:C (love Retro's dedication to the franchise <3). I'm also a proud supporter of Pokemon, Metroid, and the SSB franchises. And a shout-out to my fellow Trainers! Don't feel guilty for being a Poke-fan! I'm 17 and still one! xD

I own a bit of Sony in addition to the Nintendo, and play quite a bit on the computer. Just don't try talking to me about the X-box and its line. I don't know much about them ^^;

Finally, I have to say that there's hardly a game or game genre that I won't try once. Except the feminine games geared towards the princess girls (sorry if I offend anyone here!). Anyway, it's great to be here and I look forward to some engaging discussions! Sayonara for now!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:40 pm
Kanra23
NuttyLikesCandy
Hi, I'm Nutty,
I lurves me some 'tendo!
And I am random and sometimes I spell words funny.
I owns me a DS and I used to have a Super Nintendo I just don't know where it could be,
I don't really have a favorite game at the moment,
on the Super 'Tendo it was definately Donkey Kong Country!

WOO!

Super 'Tendo is my jam!!!!

NuttyLikesCandy

Skye866

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:46 pm
Hi people =^_^= Skye here and thinking this club is so kawaii!! Yes yes I called the guild cute >.> <.< don't like it? Wanna fight about it? Haha...nuuu thought I'd introduce myself and say hi to the others and such before going to play mah DS and have some fun on Rune Factory so yayyyyyyy  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:32 pm
Hi, I'm Zouk, a new member here....

I hope yuo get guide me through here...  

Zouk1992

Jurassic_Melon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:07 am
Howdy doody, my names Sean and I'm addicted to the DS! blaugh I also have a wii! (both kinds) xd  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games