Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:21 pm
"You hungry?" Mirado looked over his shoulder at Constance. He waved a stick of bacon over the fire, half for cooking purposes, and half out of boredom.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:12 pm
She snorted. "If I was, one of you would be drained right now. I don't eat 'human' food." She put air quotes around the word human.  

demonofwhite

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:47 am
"Mkay... Suit yourself..." Mirado bit off the strip of bacon and swallowed it, hardly chewing it at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:06 pm
Constance's nose wrinkled. "It's only good if it's raw..."  

demonofwhite

Demonix13

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:58 pm
Alpheus bent behind a bush, pretending to retch.
"No way! I like my food cooked, thank you very much!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:03 pm
Constance fell back laughing. "Yah?" She said between laughs. "You would."  

demonofwhite

Gredar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:50 pm
Marten glanced up halfway through his venison-on-stale-bread. His eyes had changed to a deep green overnight, with slits for pupils instead of round ones - cat's eyes. "There's a rabbit in the brush over there if you want it, Constance. Still asleep, even an amateur could catch it."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:21 am
Constance smiled. "Yum...bunny..." Her sky blue eyes started to morph and blood red swirls surrounded her pupil. She walked silently over to the bush indicated and grabed the rabit, snapping its neck to prevent transformation. She crouched behind the bush and cleared some of the fur around the neck, then she started to eat.  

demonofwhite

Demonix13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:22 pm
Alpheus looked slightly sickened.
"Bleh. I don't even like rabbit cooked!" he grimaced.
Alpheus was getting bored already. He turned to the ground and began shaping the earth for his own amusement. The ground began to rise and twist, and soon Alpheus had what appeared to be a small bunny made of dirt.
"RAWR YUMMY!" Alpheus said, leaping on it in imitation of Constance.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:46 pm
Constance finished draining the bunny and now pulled out it's heart and started munching on that. Her eyes where now back to their normal color. "That's not very nice..." She said through a bite.  

demonofwhite

Demonix13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:58 am
"Oh I'm sorry, please accept my sincerest apologies," Alpheus said, making a ridiculously deep bow in Constance's direction.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:06 am
"Knock it off, you two..." Mirado stood up, leaving the bare sticks in the fire. "We aught to get going."  

Masamune 5.0

Demonix13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:43 am
"Yeah, he's right. And where exactly are we going to again?"
Alpheus scratched his head and looked puzzled.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:44 pm
Constance frowned and stuck her toung out at Alpheus.  

demonofwhite

Gredar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:14 pm
"Due south," Marten said, polishing off his sandwich. "There we get horses. We may have to stay a day, depending on their condition. Then we head for wherever Mirado sent his sister." He stood up and stretched, systematically working his way from his ankles to his neck, then flexing his wings rhythmically. "Gather your things, it's time to go."  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff