Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:36 pm
As he was plucking Anro out of Bou's hair, Xellious said,"I see that you've got a few scars yourself. Rat bites become infected quickly. Although human bites are the worst..." He held the small, but warm rat in his hands, the little rat curling around and around and squeeking contently every so often. Anro scuttled onto Xellious's shoulder and looked at Xellious's long black hair. It was very long, past his hips.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:39 pm
Nearly delighted beyond anything, wounded Klaash spied Klara comming into the main hallway. "KLARA!" He yelled, trying to walk fast without starting up a run. His face still hurt, but it didn't matter to him anymore. He noted her horrified expression on her face looking at the dried, now crusty blood that had latched onto his face from the battle with Jin.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:41 pm
Lilli solemnly shook her head. "No." She whispered. "It's just.. sometimes there are things I don't want you to hear Tuesday. You make feel uncomfortable the way you can always hear everything. I'm sorry." She sighed and put her head back down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:42 pm
[[ whee Hips!]]
She blushed again. "Yeah, I use my blood for protection, that why I don't like getting scratched or cuts, my blood is acid so if it gets on my skin I have to wash it off quick or it will burn my skin, my under layer, my dermis, isn't harmed by it." She looked at his hair and sighed...  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:44 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lilli solemnly shook her head. "No." She whispered. "It's just.. sometimes there are things I don't want you to hear Tuesday. You make feel uncomfortable the way you can always hear everything. I'm sorry." She sighed and put her head back down.
"Oh." His face was grave and dark. "Things about Klaash. Or things I do wrong."
Celleia. Are you there? Are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:47 pm
Running up to him she gasped at his wounded face, then felt bad that she did so.

“Oh my goodness Klaash! What happened to you?” She asked alarmed, Her hand instinctively reached up to his face but was careful not to touch, examining his face closely.

Please don’t say Jin

Please don’t say Jin.

Please don’t say Jin

She grabbed his hand and rushed him to the closest sink-which was in the kitchen.
She turned the knob on letting the water get cold she looked for a towel, finding one she ran water over it and rang it out.  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:55 pm
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]

She was crying. Her head own so he couldn't see. Yes Tuesday, about Klaash. I try not to think of him, but he's just there. You haven't done anything wrong, as far as I know. She sniffled. And wiped her face with her sleeve, hoping he wouldn't see.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:02 pm
[[ I nose his hair is like.... LONG~!! eek ]]

"Blood?" He asked, looking into her eyes. "What are you...?" He noticed her fangs. "A demon?" He was well familiar with demons, his step mother was one. But when she died, she reverted back to a human.

---

Yes... I'm still awake....

---

"It was Jin..." He said,trailing off, he tried to smile, but his jaw seemed to be a little messed up.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:03 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]

She was crying. Her head own so he couldn't see. Yes Tuesday, about Klaash. I try not to think of him, but he's just there. You haven't done anything wrong, as far as I know. She sniffled. And wiped her face with her sleeve, hoping he wouldn't see.
He rested his chin on the table and sighed. He granted her the ability to hear his thoughts.
Lilli it is not your fault. I'm still scared about what will happen to me, I know this isn't the right time at all, but it can't wait anymore. Are you familliar with the disease that killed Klaash's mother and the one that is killing Celleia right now?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:10 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[[ I nose his hair is like.... LONG~!! eek ]]

"Blood?" He asked, looking into her eyes. "What are you...?" He noticed her fangs. "A demon?" He was well familiar with demons, his step mother was one. But when she died, she reverted back to a human.

---

Yes... I'm still awake....

---

"It was Jin..." He said,trailing off, he tried to smile, but his jaw seemed to be a little messed up.

"Yes, I'm not a demon, I'm a vampire. My father's family has the same blood type as me. It's a royal dynasty, the bloodline has it. Are you a demon?"

Celleia. This will be risky but I don't want you to die. Not at such a young age, if I heal your legs it will only pospone the disease, which means you'll live to be thirty something. But if I mess up and your muscles grow back wrong there will be a serious infectionand you will die within 72 hours. I have tried this on myself, it worked. I have the same disease as you. Everyday I get weaker and weaker as the treatment is wearing off. But I am more skilled at healing myself then at healing others.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:11 pm
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]

He rested his chin on the table and sighed. He granted her the ability to hear his thoughts.
Lilli it is not your fault. I'm still scared about what will happen to me, I know this isn't the right time at all, but it can't wait anymore. Are you familliar with the disease that killed Klaash's mother and the one that is killing Celleia right now?

What do you mean you can't wait anymore? Is something wrong with you? Oh and Yes I actaully know it's a disease that affects the muscles causing them to slowly fall apart, it kills the host.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:13 pm
Klara knew it was Jin’s doing-she had hoped it wasn’t though.
She knew Jin hated Klaash but to go as far as beating him up?
She was going to talk to Jin about this and get to the bottom of everything.
Bringing the towel to Klaash’s face she blotted lightly at the cuts.
Then her heart started to beat faster then normal.

Uh oh. Come to think of it…this is the closest I’ve ever been to Klaash.
Oh man his lips are so perfect. No! Klara don’t! If you’re not careful-
Klaash winced. “Sorry!” She apologized quickly blotting lighter.  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:18 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]

What do you mean you can't wait anymore? Is something wrong with you? Oh and Yes I actaully know it's a disease that affects the muscles causing them to slowly fall apart, it kills the host.
I'm sorry Lilli. I was diagnosed with that disease several years ago, I used a healing treatment that postponed it for 15 years I have at a minimum, 6 months left. Six months from now I will be on my death bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:24 pm
Lilli started sobbing "No! I love you! You can't die Tuesday." She burried her face in her hands. "Why?" She asked, the question not directed at Tuesday. "Why does everyone I have come to love dies? First my brother Ben and sister Rosalie, then my parents.. now you?" She wailed, the tears rolling down her cheeks. Her were becoming louder.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:25 pm
((oh snap way to lay the news on her like that tuesday!))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games