Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saga Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:34 pm
Childproof Sandwich
Even in your most casual moments...

Name: Twinkle
Species: Wolf / Arctic Fox hybrid.
Height: 5'6"
Eyes: light green.
Fur: dark grey body/upper forearms/upper legs; white belly and muzzle, black paws and tail tip.
Orientation: Any and all is okay. smile

No mate, and not openly seeking.

Twinkle is a timid, shy girl and new to the outside world. She was previously in the care of a mate that was highly abusive and possessive, and is still left with the fear and paranoia on top of her physical scars.
Anything else? Ask me. biggrin

...You pulse in synchrony.

Poor Twinkle. . . Anyway, nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:52 am
Even in your most casual moments...

Aw, thank you. smile

...You pulse in synchrony.

Lapras Lazuli

Girl-Crazy Conversationalist

The_Gadfly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:40 pm
Name: Sebastian
Species: Raccoon
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 93 lbs
Appearance: Very small and thin, and has one stripe that swirls around the tail instead of many separate stripes. White hair and sharp claws, excellent for climbing.
Likes: Climbing Trees, Throwing Things, Thinking, His Solitude

Dislikes: Loud People, Big Crowds, Open Areas

[[[[[[[[Depends how I feel and where I am, but often I'll roleplay more animal then human]]]]]]]]]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:39 pm
Great, a raccoon! I haven't met many coons around.  

Saga Shadow

The_Gadfly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:42 am
Nathaniel_Thomas_Black
Great, a raccoon! I haven't met many coons around.

There really arn't that many overall. There's a significant population of furs, but a lot less then other species.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:54 pm
Name: Genesis
Species: Griffin (obviously)
Age;(Real age) : 35;(18 )
Orientation: Straight
Mate: None sadly

What I look like: I'm a 6'0" tall griffin, with a pseudo eagle beak, by that I mean that it's made of skin and has teeth, but it looks like an eagle's beak. The top of my body, obviously being that of an eagle's is black in color. I have pure white eyes. My feathers are always neatly sleeked back, no hair though. You'll usually find me wearing a black tuxedo, with a white undershirt, and a black tie. My flute is always hanging at my side, unless I'm playing it, and yes it can be used as a normal instrument(read down to understand). Under my tuxedo coat I have my gun holster with my pistol in it, hidden of course. My arms are orange as and it's the same texture, than that of an eagle's feet, my hands are talons, with the addition of opposable thumbs. My bottom half, my lion half, is green, my tail is slightly longer than that of a normal lion's. I don't usually wear shoes since it's uncomfortable for my claws, and my legs are basically exactly like the hindquarters of a lion. I'm slightly muscular, I'm very acrobatic, and very quick.

Job: Assassin

Special: Conjuration, Destruction, Illusion, Mysticism, Alteration magics.

Tools: A magic flute that transforms into a heavenly katana, and demonic rapier, it also amplifies magic tenfold. As a sidearm I have a silver holy .50 cal automatic silenced pistol, it's decorated and on the handle, in nome del padre figlio e lo Spirito Santo.

History: I had a normal life was raised normally. I was even born to a rich family. Life was good. I grew up to go to a college. I was studying to become a music teacher. Just as I reached the end of my collegial journey. The unthinkable happened. My parents were murdered. I inherited my parents' money and dove into deep deep despair. Then thoughts formed, I wanted revenge. However not wanting to get my hands dirty, I turned to necromancy, let the dead do my bidding, I thought. I became quite proficient in magic, all self taught, I was an intelligent individual. However after research I learned that, the person who killed my parents wasn't just a person, but a mercenary, and it wasn't just one mercenary, it was an organization, called the Silencers. I then learned of a mythical item, a flute, that powered all that I had learned. I went to a good friend of mine, Lucius, and with his thousand years of knowledge I located the flute. I felt the power flowing through me. I practiced, and studied, I learned how to use the flute. Stealthily I killed off each and every member of the organization. One by one they fell by my blade, and I loved it, every minute, the feel of my blade cutting through flesh, their face as the life drew out of them, it was exhilarating, it... it... it made me happy like I hadn't felt in years. After it was all done I couldn't go back to my lifestyle, I couldn't just become a teacher, no... I had to have more. Now, ironically, I'm an assassin for hire. Mind you, I don't just kill people. I carry out contracts, to their exact specification, you want someone's long dead relatives to come back alive, just to torture someone mentally? Want me to drive someone to killing themselves? Straight out murder? all is possible... just... let... me... kill...

About me: I like death, if you haven't noticed. However as much as my personal history and introduction might've scared you, I'm not a mean person, I know how to separate personal life and professional life. Really, I'm not as much of a psychopath as I seem, I enjoy a plethora of things, if you want to know more, just talk to me.  

Genesis the Beggining

Saga Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:30 am
User Image
since I've finally got a printer, I can post a pic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:55 pm
Name: Cirious

Species: Wolf (with a bit of fox somewhere in the blood)

Age: Same as me and aging all the same (17 at time of post)

Orientation: Straight and comfortable acting differently for the fun of it

Mate: Nope, still avalible

Appearance: User Image (My drawing, not great but I'm proud of it) My fur color is undecided atm but I'm working on that as we speak lol. Um as far as hair color and eyes, brown like me. Height is 6' exact and body frame is thin and light weighing in at only 145 lbs. My trade mark collar, same as my RL one, is rarely taken off other than to shower or if I'm out at something formal. My clothing is always casual as is his unless attending something of great importance.

Attitude: Like me is never the same each day. Can be tempermental or even the kindest person on earth. He values his mate above all else and quickly defends her at the very moment he sees he must. His friends are his family regardless of the times and his age, his real family never was much attatched to him.  

Cirious Kura

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

ll-The Lover-ll

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:12 pm
Name: Koda

Species: fox

Height: 4' 7"

Weight: 100 lbs

Eyes: green with flecks of brown

Fur: blonde with brown socks on all four paws, brown on tips of ears, white stomach and tip of tail.

Orientation: none yet(never had a crush)

Mate: single

Persona: somewhat shy around new people, but cute and open when around friends. He enjoys playing alond and with others, but he often takes teasing to heart. Because of this, his feelings are easily hurt, but that is simply due to his age. If he's exposed to people more, he will eventually mature. He has a plain silver bracelet that he never takes off(and he doesn't tell anyone why).  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:35 am
Name: Mahewa
(Full Name: Mahewa J. Huntress)
Species: Lion
Interests: Music, math
Orientation: Straight
Mate status: Taken ^^

Best images of her can be found here:
Standard anthro
Feral
Taur (rare)

These are links rather than embedded images because the pictures are so HUGE and I didn't want to clutter the page. Thanks in advance for taking that extra step and clicking the links...  

FiliaFlammae

Lord_Lupus

5,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:46 pm
I'm too lazy to do to type all that and stuff.

Just go to: www.furaffinity.net/user/ZanthWolf

I have me frontpaged  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:31 am
Name: Caleb Darkwing
Sex: male
Species: African lion
Age: thousands of years old, but looks to be in his early 20s
Orientation: pansexual
Pic:User Image
I jumped on the bandwagon lol
Description: he's a fallen angel and has human and quadruped forms as well. he has a pair of angel wings and a pair of demon wings, but he can only manifest one pair at a time, not both at the same time or one of each like the pic. in the story he's in every fallen angel has a spirit animal that they can take the form of, his being the lion. he has lots of demonic powers, including but not limited to: tele/pyrokinesis, levitation, fabrication, telepathy, making contracts (meaning you could sell your soul to Satan through him), basic control over all elements (though his strongest is fire), control over animals (he has the strongest connection to felines)
Personality: he leads a hedonistic lifestyle, only doing what he wants to do when he wants to do it (unless he gets orders from the top), loves causing chaos and messing with mortals, basically he's a complete jackass XD it would take a lot to get on his good side, and you'd probably have to bribe him into it

This fursona isn't a representation of me, he's just a character I have. And the only furry one so far, so I thought I'd post him for now seeing as he's my avi and all. I'm working on developing a more personal fursona soon.  

Caleb Darkwing

A-Green-Loving-Animal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:23 pm
my main one is usually http://desertleo.deviantart.com/art/Desert-and-Cub-128219061
Name biggrin esert
Species:Lion
Height:6'2
Weight: not sure
Eyes: green with brown
Fur:Forest Green and a grey mane

but sometimes i swich to her
http://desertleo.deviantart.com/art/LionRaccoon-129535760
Name:Neka
Species:mostly raccoon but partly lion(mane and size)
Height:5'8
eyes:Green
fur:the usually raccoon style but no black around the eyes and a large black mane  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:48 pm
Name:Anon
Species:Wolf
Height:6'4
Weight:195
Eyes:silver slight hint of blue
Fur: grey
Appearance:User Image
His coat is blue, pants black, shirt white.
Bio:He is a magician from another world, with a powerful demon sealed within him. He pays it little mind though and keeps a happy disposition as he travels, from world to world. He doesnt like talking about his past and when asked only mentions that on his world he was one of the most powerful magicians. Very laid back, and friendly guy.  

demoneyeszero

L Ahkmill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:40 pm
Name: Felix Bongiovi

Sex: Male

Species: Feline (Domestic)

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 125 lbs.

Preference: Bisexual

Mate: None, available~

Description: Felix is a yellow furred kitteh cat. He has two piercings in his right ear and wears bangles on his tail. He is often seen wearing a suit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: Felix is often rather playful and fun to be around. He has a thing for jewelry and body art, and he also loves money. When not messing around, he is as lazy as a cat typically is.

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games