Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joahns Delakore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:40 am

"Same here." Joahns replied, with an easier smile. "It seems to be like this place is one for new friends and leisure." Then, indicating the other blue feline he had been sitting with moments ago, said, "Let me introduce another newcomer to the cafe. This is Gregory, a little timid but safe enough. He wanted to meet you as well, but it would seem that nervousness runs in us all."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:45 am

Gregory let out a faint eep! His eyes turned to the two as he waved nervously to the new raccoon. He let out a short sigh of relief, as the situation was supposedly made easier for him.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:42 pm

Derrick turned his attention to the cute cat sitting a few tables away and gave a rather hesitant wave back to him. His eyes shifted gaze to the floor, his tail swayed happily from side to side.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:22 am

"Coming, Greg?" Joahns asked across the room, giving a beaming smile to the cat.

Joahns Delakore

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:25 pm

Gregory let a faint gulp. He giggled to hide his nervousness as he arose from his seat, beaming a smile at the two as he approached. As he came to a stop by the table's side, he let an obviously nervous "H-hi." directed to the raccoon.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:51 pm

Waving a paw at each in turn, Joahns formally introduced the raccoon and the blue feline. "Gregory, I'd like to introduce you to Derrick, a newcomer to the cafe. Derrick, I'd like you to meet Gregory, who is likewise. Have a seat, Greg." Joahns said as he rose from his seat, indicating it to Gregory. Pointing to the field backpack in the booth seat he had first sat down in, he continued, "I'll just go and get my pack. I'll be right back." Leaving the two to get acquainted, Joahns headed over to retrieve his pack, purring lightly in the back of his throat as he made way to where his pack lay.

Joahns Delakore

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:38 am

Gregory almost let a faint giggle. "Hey." he said to the raccoon as he sat down. He smiled happily to have met the raccoon, but was still kinda nervous.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:57 pm

Derrick hesitantly looked up at Gregory and smiled slightly. "Hi." He rubbed his arm and glanced at the floor for a moment. But, he quickly set his gaze back up to Greg. "I-Its nice to meet you..."

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:51 pm

Gregory smiled and said "Likewise Derrick..." he paused for a second, "It's nice to meet you too." he added. Gregory still had a spirit of nervousness within himself.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:37 pm

Xavior snuck up behind them and said "HAIII!!! may i take your order!?" he wanted to suprise the raccoon and the cat.

Blade_of_Soul-

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:47 pm

Gregory jumped, his body flinging from the seat to the middle of the floor, along doing so he let a "HOLY s**t!"
He soon calmed, and he tried not to glare. He let an obvious angry sigh as he took his seat again.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:07 pm

Joahns spun to the sound from his new friends, claws flexing, ready for danger. Noting the waiter hovering over the pair, and an obviously flustered raccoon and cat, Joahns let out a weary sigh, shouldered his pack, and returned to the table. Standing behind the waiter, Joahns whispered into his ear, "Another scone and cup of coffee would be nice."

Joahns Delakore

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:16 pm

Gregory groaned, "Your lucky I didn't drop you..." He said to the jumpy Xavior. His ears picked up Joahns' order, he joined after "I'd like another danish and a coffee, please." He let a smile of relief to Joahns, a small way of thanking him.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:42 pm

Nodding a welcome to Gregory. Joahns pulled up another chair to the table and sat down, pushing his pack under the chair, and leaned back to observe Xavior's progress.

Joahns Delakore

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:52 pm

Gregory finally reclined, he smiled at Derrick. (Nothing much to say >_>)
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games