Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:25 pm
DHC_John
Ah. Then can you tell me if it's bloody or anything? Is her head still connected to her body?

It's been a while...But I don't think she had her head cut. I have all the scenes recorded somewhere. I could check it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:28 pm
Resident Isaka
DHC_John
Ah. Then can you tell me if it's bloody or anything? Is her head still connected to her body?

It's been a while...But I don't think she had her head cut. I have all the scenes recorded somewhere. I could check it.
If you could get that clip, that would be totally 1337 of you heart

I'm still trying to see the outcome in the DS game.

DHC_John

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:33 pm
DHC_John
Resident Isaka
DHC_John

I have only in VHS. I found a couple of scenes on the net but not all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:35 pm
Resident Isaka
DHC_John
Resident Isaka
DHC_John

I have only in VHS. I found a couple of scenes on the net but not all.
Hold on. I'm checking all hte videos from the author who submitted the video from earlier. He has videos that cover entire games, including the REmake. I'm going to check his Chris walkthrough and see if he chooses to let Rebecca die in it.

DHC_John

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:49 pm
Wait... Why is it such a concern all of a sudden? How the scene looks in REmake I mean.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:53 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Wait... Why is it such a concern all of a sudden? How the scene looks in REmake I mean.
Because, the GCN version has pretty graphics, and I want to see pretty-looking digital gore biggrin

DHC_John

DHC_John

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:03 pm
I did a little more research on the subject matter, and realized that the video clip I linked to earlier is the original release of the original Japanese version. The first version is the only version that actually shows Rebecca being decapitated. All future releases and ports edited the scene so that you never see what happens. All you are able to see is the aftermath. And even so, the aftermath is greatly toned down in terms of the amount of blood displayed. I'm guessing that the DS version has everything trimmed down, too confused

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:48 pm
Maybe they realized that that particular scene wasn't about a gory animation, but about losing an ally. Instead of seeing Rebecca get Gutted, you hear her screams of pain when you get out that door.  

Biohazard EXTREME

DHC_John

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:59 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Maybe they realized that that particular scene wasn't about a gory animation, but about losing an ally. Instead of seeing Rebecca get Gutted, you hear her screams of pain when you get out that door.
Animation or no animation, the message is still recieved by the player. When you do see the animation, it makes you feel even more sorry for her, and even worse about not reacting and helping her out. You actually see what your inability to respond causes, instead of just seeing the depressing aftermath.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:23 pm
This is a disturbing conversation, by the by. domokun  

Rue S Cross

Timid Roisterer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:25 pm
Right... Now how about getting back to topic. Sherry sucks. Leon sucks. Ashley sucks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:33 pm
Vickers sucks.  

Rue S Cross

Timid Roisterer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:46 pm
Nathan S. Cross
Vickers sucks.

Yeah, but... He's dead... You don't have to worry about him ruining any future games.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:48 pm
*singing* He got deepthroated by Nemesis! Na na na na boo boo! xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:00 pm
That's nothing. Sherry got deepthroated by her own daddy.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games