Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:49 pm
"Oh, friend I'm so glad that your ok", said a joyess Starfire. She than gave Argent a fish and said, "Here eat it. you'll need your strenght."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:26 pm
Argent looked at the piece of fish witched gave her the image of a guy. She looked away and ate the fish fast.  

Lil Patrica

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:13 am
"So, Argent, are you sure your ok?"Aqualad asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:34 am
Raven looked around her friends. Even if Argent was back to her own body, Raven was curious as to what had happened. She glanced at Beast Boy. First she would help find him some other food, and then she would ask Argent about it. "Come on. Let's get you fed, so we don't have to listen to your stomach growl." She stood up and flicked her tail, motioning BB to follow her.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:35 am
'Glad your back Argent here' he flipped the remmants of his meal towards then followed Raven now pumped and ready to to hunt.

BB got up his stomach whinning.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:49 pm
Argent looked at aqualad like a look to let him no something was wrong. Than looked at star and cyborg and asked "So how r u guys" Trying to sound happy and hiding her true feelings inside!  

Lil Patrica

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:52 pm
Raven started out walking before running a bit to get used to her wolfen body. She had to admit it felt nice being so free. "See if you can smell anything." Raven said as she sniffed the air. The smell of the forest filled her nose, but she couldn't distinguish any familiar smells of fruits or berries.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:45 pm
As Blaise and and Scar were hunting in the forest they found a heard of deer but they are lookig for the wealest deer to catch. So they hid behind the bushes and waited for the right momment.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:28 am
"I'm fine I just wish i knew where we are,"Aqualad said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:53 pm
"Oh, I'm fine Argent", said Starfire with a smile.

"Yeah me too", said Cyborg.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:49 am
Robin sniffed suprised by how heightened his sneses become they were so many new and delicous scents he stuggled to detect fruit as he pushed the many other scents.

BB sniffed with experience instantly cacthing the typical with of fruit and some sweet fruit too. 'That way' he pointed fowards with his paw hungry.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:25 am
Scar watched one of the deer with hungry eyes. It had an injured leg and was limping as it grazed. Not wanting to make any sounds, Scar motioned the deer with a shake of his head in its direction.

Raven nodded her head. Silently she wondered how wolves could pick scents out so easily. All the new and stronger scents were overwhelming. She began walking in the way Beast Boy had pointed to.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:07 am
Robin retuned to reality after smelling the right scent BB made it easier walking towards it.

BB couldn't contain himself his was running on empty he sprinted towards the fruit unable to control his hunger anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:58 pm
When Starfire was done eating her fish, she stood up on all fours and started walking away.

"Um, Star where are you going?" asked Cyborg.

"Oh, I'm going walk", she replied.

"Want one of us to come with you?" asked Cyborg.

"Oh, no I rather be alone right now", said Starfire with a smile as she walked outside of the tree.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:46 pm
"Well I going to take a nap,"Aqualad said as he laid down.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games