Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:05 am
'No wait don't you don't want to get mixed up with he'll be back get outta of here' he begged not wanting to get anyone else hurt.

Black arhcer appeared out of the shadows in Turgon's pitiful hideout , 'Not so hidden' he commented. He was going need help on this one he'd seen his little lacky howling and giving away her postion. 'Anyone home ?' he enquired.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:03 pm
Speedy saw the comotion outside and ran to check it out. Once he got there he saw Robin and said,"Dude what's going on."

"That's fine by me,"Aqualad said as he walked into Adam's room.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:35 pm
Gemini nodded to Robin and heard what the guy told them. She said to the hero (Boy Arachnid), "Ah, don't worry sir. We the Titans have been threw much worser stuff then you think." She than stared at Robin and told him, "I'll give you my answer when we get back inside the tower, k. For right now this guy needs help. And by the way do you got a name mister."

Starfire heard Adam said. When he left she said queitly, "I don't blame you."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:10 pm
"Who are you and what do you want?" asked Turgon as he came out from the shadows and see's a man/boy (Black Arhcer).

"Well, well now. Isn't it Black arhcer. Long time no see and I see you got my message old friend", said Firefly as she came out of the shadows as a wolf and turned into a her regular form.

"Hmm, you know this man?", asked Turgon as he put his hood down and only showing his face now. One side of his face was covered with a mask while the other side was his face.

"Why yes I do", said Firefly.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:20 am
'Yeah you don't have to stay you can rest and leave fine by us' he smiled this kid was in need of help.

'No well do outside my room thank you' he stated pulling Aqualad out his room. It was his private space he had no right to be in their.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:29 am
(Thes 270 were at the docks away from the tower)
'Lets make a trade mine for yours' he grunted lifting himself up admanat to reveal himself to strangers. He sides ached.

'Yeah lets cut the chit chat and cut to the case I'm not here for that Gemini brat I've got my own bounty to hunt and I heard about Turgon's amazing black pearls and have come to purchase one' he wasn't intrested in a reniunion.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:30 am
'Ok I'm Robin this is Gemini now can we get moving ? you need help' he spoke patientatly understanding his resentment but he wasn't getting any lighter.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:41 am
'Nice names really striking why can't you have an average name like Phil ? or Hank ? nevermind lets go names Boy archanid nice to meet your super hero aqquintance' he lifted himself up slightly popping his extra arms back in noticing the strain it was having on Robin. He'd stay for a while to get them off his back then hit the road he wouldn't strain them with his problem.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:36 pm
(my bad dude just pretend speedy never showed up)
"sorry Adam but aren't the tapes in your room,"Aqualad said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:02 pm
Then Gemini said, "Hmm, need a lift Boy archanid?" Then Gemini turned into a pegasus with angel wings and put her wings down just in case he needed a lift back the tower. "Oh, and its nice to meet you", she said.

~~~~~~~

Then Starfire left the main room to her room. And when she arrived in her room she layed on her bed, looking at her cealing, sat up, and walked over to her dresser and sat down in th chair.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:10 am
'Dito, no I can make my own way thier I'm totally uesless he pulled his web spinners 'Just point me in the right direction. He wasn't comfortable about them helping him but he had no choice they looked perstitant.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:31 am
'You sure' he looked up at Boy arachnid he looked ok maybe a bruised though it was worth checking him up.

'Go to the main computer in the room and I'll bring them to you' he answered coldly walking into his room closing the door.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:38 am
"Whatever,"Aqualad said as he walked to the main computer.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:22 am
Adam picked up the tapes and made his was to the computer. He didn't care what he thought.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games