Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:09 am
Adam turned round knowing who it was instantly.he found himself lost for words lost for what to say.

Crimson spider curshed her hand together 'What do you want ?' she coldly in a crule tone. She didn't need this.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:51 pm
"Hmm, nice arms," said Fox.

~~~~~~

Then Vesta sence soemthing. "Hm, looks like those Titans are around here somewhere. Black Feather you stay here until I call you for you," said Vesta as she disappeared in the shadows.

Then Vesta appeared in the shadows of the cave where, Starfire, Crimson spider, and Adam is. "Well, well hello Titans," she said in dilight.

Starfire saw Vesta and said as her hands and eye's begn to glow, "Who are you?"

"Name's Vesta troq," said Vesta. Then Vesta used her dark powers to make the cave shake and the rocks started to crumble down. And some of the rocks fell down.

Then Starfire moved towards where Adam was and stood in front of him. "Leave now or else," said a very angry Starfire.

"Or what alien troq," said Vesta.

Then Starfire threw Starbolts at Vesta and they hit Vesta making her fall to the ground. She said, "Or that."

Vesta stood up and said, "Nice move." Then Vesta took a staff out that has a very sharp object on the tip. The sharp object was the shap of a cresent moon. Then she charged herself at Starfire and attacked her. So Starfire and Vesta began to fight each other.

Starfire put her hands at Vesta's arm and used her starbolts to burn it a little. but than Vesta hit Starfire making her fall to the ground. She than stood over Starfire, but than Satrfire kicked her off making Vesta hit the wall. Then Starfire put her hand out but instead of starbolts fire came out of her hand and surrounded Vesta. starfire looked surprised and said, "Did I do that."

"Yes, you do and nice powers but it seems that you trapped me in this fire now. But not to long," said Vesta as she made the cave move again and rocks fell where Starfire and Vesta were and fell on top of them both making the rocks cover berry them both.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:34 pm
"Teehee," giggled Gemini as she began to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:19 am
"I'll have some lasagna. Sorry I was rude before Arachnid, I was just thinking of something." Raven said as she entered the kitchen. She grabbed a plate and a fork and sat down.  

IIRavenII

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:49 pm
Then Fox cut her lasagna in half and even and gave it to Raven. "Here you go Raven," she said. She than looked over and said, "Gemini put your other selfs away and here's a napkin you silly messy girl," said Fox as she handed Gemini a napkin.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:29 pm
Then Gemini had the other three of herselfs put back away in her body. She than took the nakin from Fox and said, "Thank you." She than whiped the big mess offher face and said, "Can't have myself durty now since Mommy had me take a shower and I am now perfectly clean. For I don;t think mommy wants me dirty now." "So, Raven whats your favorite type of food?" asked Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:11 am
'Thanks though it's a killer for deodrant and dosen't matter Raven I know you day dream alot' he sat down tucking into the food.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:55 am
As the rocks came collding down on Starfire Adaams hearts skipped a beat and turned round to the girl but a had burried her too. Adam looked to find himself covered by a red web pattern aura. He'd been saved by the girl. He couldn't let them die. As the forcefiled disapered he looked around their was no sign them they had all be completly buried. He focused his panick trying to get the better off him. he took a breath his vison suddenly morphing. He could see things like a infra red scoop he could see Starfire and the girl. Now the trikcy part was getting them out. He had no choice he had better control off the vapour though it was no real use in fireighting it should be useful here. He concentrated like he'd been taught slowly a weak blue mist lifted the boulder trapping his two companions. The rocks frooze in mid air leaving Adam time to move both out of harms way. He let the boulders drop slowly the two now on his back. He took leaving the scene he didn't care about the other girl she had clearly been evil. He took off clearing the cave shootig out through the entance into the sky to the hosptital. He had no time to tell Robin as he was to far away he flew straight to the hospital glad his jet boots converted the little bubble the vapur inside for flight.

He landed down at the entrance. Hurrying inside.

(20 minutes later)
Starfire and the girl were in the same hooked to life support machinces in thier beds. Adam left the beside pulling out his communicator knowing he had to communicate the others. 'Adam to Robin come in Robin it's Star she hurt but OK she's at the hospital come quickly other' he quikcly the guilt building up inside him...

Robin heard the transmisson breifly explaining it to the Terra flew to the hospital.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

IIRavenII

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:26 am
-Smiles.- Thank you Fox. Yeah, I don't know why I day dream. I guess I have alot on my mind. -Starts eating.-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:07 am
Josh countinues to wolf the food down hungry. 'So' he began between mouthfuls 'What happened to Adam and since when did you guys go into the decoration business he gestured at the smashed window.  

boy arachnid

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:46 am
(I've added a new charceter called Arachno avenger)

4692 surveyed the city wacthing people scurry about on their daily business. He had removed his mask in a brief moment of refection. He looked down at the city and sighed who was he ? was he human or an experiement ?. All the clues he'd followed lead him here where Josh should be..but where ? he rembered him talking about a group called the Titans who lived a tower he looked up the memory flooding back he was their !. Though should he see him ? after the incident ?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:43 pm
Vesta was already out of the cave and watched as Adma took Starfire and Crimsom spider away. She than laughed evily, "Heheh." She than disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Starfire layed in the bed with alot of bruieses and cuts that were now covered in bandages. She than woke up and sat up wondering where she was. "Uh...where am...I," she said weakly rubbing her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your welcome Raven," said Fox. "Oh, well we had an iccident with Black Feather and stuff for she tried taking Gemini away and we all faught for Gemini so we can keep her with us for ever," said Gemini as she hugged Gemini than let go as she ate her lasagnia.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:27 pm
"Yeah what she said," said Gemini as she gobbled up her lasagnia fast. "All done," she said as she got up and put her plate at the sink and washed her hands and mouth and than dryed them. She than made her angel wings appear and she flew up in the air flying around the main room.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:53 pm
Gemini, my favorite food is actually pizza. I know, it doesn't seem like me at all, but its rather good. -Smiles-  

IIRavenII

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:50 pm
"Gemini why are you just flying around?" asked Fox.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games