Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

Astharoshe Asran

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:55 pm
((okies then))

Light was waiting inside their homeroom class, ignoring ryuk as usual to keep the fact that he had a shinigami following him a secret. he sighed a bit out of boredom waiting for class to begin. he thought to himself "today is when it all starts"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:04 pm
Haru just shrugged, not bothered by his tone, "Not voices. A voice. As in singular. Eh, it's not important."

"I bet Haru got lost, didn't he?" Momiji giggled a little, "that happens a lot."  

rchcc122

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:42 pm
L sat/crouched in his office on a sofa when an agent came in "Sir, Kira has come off his break! 17 criminals have died not to long ago!" L's eyes widened "W-what?...I was actually hoping he had given up!...Find Mr. Yagami and his son and let them know about this...Looks likw this case is open once again." the Agent agreed and said" Right away sir." then walked out to find Light and his father ((I don't remember his fathers name sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:55 pm
((hmm i dont think they've said it yet on adult swim, quite possible))  

Astharoshe Asran

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:51 pm
Maron laughed. "Yeah he did and his explaination was...colorful. Anyway here's your new homeroom" she said holding the door open for him and Haru.

(So i'm curiosu cuz i'm dont watch death note too much. Maron can see angels and demons...would she see Ryuk? Just asking.....)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:00 pm
"It's almost like home!!" Momiji said excitedly.
"I guess it is like my old school," Haru shrugged and nodded in thank you to Maron for holding the door, "Just remember Momiji, don't be too reckless."
"I wont Haru," Momiji smiled as he sat down at a desk, people were giving him looks for being in a girls uniform, but no one said anything. Yet.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:12 pm
Maron sat down at her desk, Chiaki beside her.

"You left without me!" a voice came from the door. Maron turned to see a red-faced Miyako. "I stood outside your door for 10 minutes knocking, and you already left!"

"Sorry, I had a lot on my mind" Maron smiled feebily.

"Enough! Quiet down. We have a new student today" the teacher said addressing the class at large. "Would you like to introduce yourself?" she asked Momiji.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:15 pm
"Okay!" Momiji stood up with a grand smile, "My name is Momiji Sohma," He bowed deeply, "I came to join my cousin Haru, this school is a lot similar to my old one, and I hope to be friends with everyone! That would be super!" He sat down as some people snickered at his choice in uniform. But he kept his cheerful disposition.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:20 pm
Miyako glared at sveral of the students, silenceing most of them.

She turned to Momiji while the teacher took attendence. "Don't worry about them Momiji. If they know whats good for them, they'll keep quiet!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:23 pm
"Thank you Maron," smiled Momiji. Haru was rubbing his head, getting irritated by the people snickering at Momiji, "It's okay Haru, they're just like Motoko Tokai, which means as Kyo says, they're just idiots."  

rchcc122

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:30 pm
((No, Maron would only be able to see Ryuk if she were to touch the Death Note plus Ryuk is a death god or reaper which is Shinigami in japanese, not a demon or angel. And just so ya know she'd see him permanetly so its not like she has to hold it...I watch too much Death Note, so if you're curious about it just ask me! I'm also sure that Astharoshe Asran knows about DN too.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:34 pm
((K thanks))  

Astharoshe Asran

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:21 pm
((well you'd prolly be better asking him, cause i only jus started watching it when it came on adult swim))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:28 pm
((alright then, lets get back to the RP sweatdrop )) Over the speakers in the school, the dean call for Light Yagami "Mr. Yagami, there is some one here who needs to speak with you in my office..." he sighs and also adds "And...He has requested you bring a slice of cake from the cafetaria." ((I'm half asleep right now so my spelling isn't exactly at its best.))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Astharoshe Asran

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:45 pm
Light gathered his things and went to the cafeteria first thinking to himself "hmm i wonder who this could be...but i have a fairly good idea who" after grabbing some cake at the cafetria he headed into the dean's office  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games