Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:05 am
Bou looked at her plate. She really didn't know why.
"I just...No one is here you know? All of my family is dead...And I have no one else." She said, not taking her eyes away from her plate.
"It just gets really hard. Kyo...Your like my brother...And thinking of you any more than that would...It would just feel weird. I'm sorry if I hurt you..." She said, again not taking her eyes away from her plate.

[[AND QUE KYO'S TEARS!!]]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:53 pm
[LMFAO! xd I know. I hope I don't start crying.. xd Kyoiya is like me. Lawl :3]

Tears were budding in Kyoiya's eyes before he could even speak. "Bou.." He choked out, his voice cutting off. He inhaled a jagged breath and opened his mouth, trying to speak. No words came..
"Bou, I'm sorry. I understand.." Kyo whispered, running out of the room. He looked back at Bou. It was the last time he'd see her face. Tears were streaming down his cheeks.
She wouldn't ever want to see me, anyway. He thought. He ran straight to the door, grabbing his jacket, cigarettes and lighter before he ran out, slamming it behind him.
Takeru if you here me.. it's Kyoiya. I'm running away, and I'm never coming back... Tell Bou it's not her fault.

[YEAH EVERTHING'S ALRIGHT, EXCEPT MY WORLD IS FALLING APART! Lmao I love Ian. xd I.. I am sorry.. JUST LEAVE! LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK! What?
Ian, what are you doing? I don't belong in this world. I'm running away and never coming BACK! OMIGAWD, he's moving out.]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:31 pm
[[LMFAO!!!! mrgreen ]]

Bou stood up but before she got out the the dining hall Kyo was already gone.
She ran outside only to see his silhouette in the distance.
"KKYOOOO!!!!" She yelled and started to run after him.
"KYO! WAIT COME BACK!" She called, running as hard and fast as she could but Kyo was already over the plain and up in the mountains now.
Bou's cries only echoed like a distant memory.
She slowed to a stop.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:44 pm
Kyoiya sobbed harder as he heard Bou's cries from behind him. What's the point if she doesn't want you? Keep running, Kyoiya. Just keep running, for the rest of your life.
Kyoiya stopped running when he'd reached the top of the mountain, he pulled out a cigarrette, and put it in his mouth. He then pulled out his lighter and lit it. Blowing the smoke around him, he watched his tears drip on the forest floor. Goodbye, my sweet Bou.. He thought, walking into the horizon.
_________________________________---

Ben sat up in his bed. He nudged Oiya. She didn't awake. "Oiya, honey, wake up." He said, kissing her softly.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:04 pm
Bou sank to the ground and sobbed into her hands, her tears hitting the floor.
Look what you've done now. Kyo is gone because of you. She thought, crying harder into her hands.
"KYOO!!! PLEASE!! PLEASE COME BACK!!!" She yelled. It echoed.

Oiya smiled and rubbed her eyes. It was about five in the afternoon.
"Have I been sleeping all day?" She asked and kissed his cheek.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:15 pm
Ben smiled. "I guess so. I don't I just woke up, myself. I'm glad you're awake. I love you." He said, kissing her cheek. "Wait, do you hear yelling?" Ben asked, getting up. He looked out the window. It was Bou, crying on the ground. "Oiya, Bou's out there.. she needs someone.."  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:25 pm
Oiya quickly got up and looked out the window. Sure enough, Bou was in a heap on the ground.
"BOU!" She yelled and ran outside.
Oiya was wearing one of Ben's shirts and her underwear. The shirt went down past her thighs so she was okay. She reached Bou in a minute.
"Bou...What happened?!" She asked.
"He's gone..." Bou replied, her voice sounded hoarse.
"Come on. You have to get inside." She said.
"Ben can you help me?" She asked.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:34 pm
Ben followed behind Oiya as they ran to Bou. Oiya comforted Bou for a minute then asked, "Ben can you help me?"
Ben nodded, "Of course I can." He said, sweetly. He crouched next to Bou, then lifted her body, easily, cradling her like a child. He wasn't very good at comforting people. Especially people he didn't know very well.
Ben didn't even know what had happened to Bou just now. But he was willing to help.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:37 pm
Oiya held Bou's left side.
"Ben can you pick her up? We gotta get her inside." She said and together they lifted her up.

{{TIME PASS OF LIKE...5 MINTUES!}}

Bou had gotten in her room and was now sleeping. Oiya dn Ben were eating in the dining hall.
Oiya sighed.
"Kyo left." She said sadly.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:33 pm
"Kyo? Kyoiya.. oh okay.. yeah. Weren't they friends? Like growing up." Oiya nodded. "And he loved her... That's sad. I wonder why he left?" Ben said, glaring at his food. He wasn't very hungry. His body ached, for no reason, causing him to lose his appetite. He ate little, but enough not to draw attention.
[Have Oiya tell him she's pregnant. But don't have her tell him how long she's been. Lmao. You know when we skipped to Osamu and Akakuchi's death? That was probably 5 months... okay? And we'll skip a little more and then BAM! Ben leaves..]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:00 pm
Oiya sighed.
"Yeah...They were like siblings." She said.
There was a pain in her stomach...No...A little lower...
She had been feeling this for a couple weeks, unsure of what it was.
Suddenly it hit her.
She was pregnant.
That was it. It had to be.
She looked at Ben with a smile on her face.
"Ben...I think I'm prenant." She said.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:11 pm
"That's sad. I feel bad for her. I wonder what she really said to him..." Ben wondered, gazing off.
Oiya looked at Ben, a smile on her face.
"Ben...I think I'm pregant." She said.

Ben's eyes grew wide. "Oh my gah. Oiya.. are you ********.. I mean freaking serious?" He asked, correcting himself infront of the baby. [Lmao]
He placed his hand on her stomach. He looked at her. The was a sudden contraction, it was strong. "Did you feel that? You are.. This is so.. crazy. But amazing.." Ben said. He was lost with words.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:02 pm
Oiya grinned.
"Yes. I know." She said.

[[Sucky Post...Sorry.]]

Shuya nudged Takako lightly.
"Takako...Wake up..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:42 pm
[Yeah.. that was.. LMFAO]

"Oiya.. I'm so happy." Ben said, leaning toward her and kissed her. He smiled. "I'm going to be a dad.. that's so cool." Ben looked at her stomach. It did look bigger.. How had he not noticed? Oiya was so skinny.. but now her belly was rounder. "Oiya.. I love you." Ben said, taking her hand.
_________________________________________---

"Takako...Wake up..." A beutiful voice came. Takako opened her eyes. It was Shuya. "You're still here!" She exclaimed, wrpping her arms around his neck. She kissed his softly. "Shuya. I'm so happy."
_________________________________________---
[Um.. just pretend Ryuu left? Idk what I did with him... Lmao.]

Ryuu walked down the hallway. His mind was tormenting him with thoughts, he knew were true, but tried to ignore it.
No one loves you. Why are you even here? Everyone else here has someone, except you. Those who don't, would never want you. Just kill yourself. It told him. Shut up. I wouldn't do that. Killling myself isn't going to make it any better.
He walked into the dining room to see Ben and Oiya eating. "Hey Ben, Oiya." He said, nodding to them.
"Hi Ryuu, how're you?" Ben asked.
Ryuu shrugged. "Could be better, I guess.." He mumbled sitting down. "Kind of alone..." He added.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:04 pm
Shuya's smile disappeared.
"Why do you say that? Do you think I'd leave you?" He asked.

Oiya smiled and nodded at Ryuu who had just sat down.
"Hello Ryuu. How have you been?" She asked.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games