Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:55 pm
"you're a bit prancy don't you think sis?" Isura stopped. She didn't even move. She realized what she had just said. She had just called Rea sis. It was true and everything but she actually said sis. Isura stared at Rea waiting for her reaction.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:22 pm
SIS?! Rea didn't remember immediatly, so she stopped stuned. Then she remembered. "I'm just sooo excited! I've never been on another planet before!" Rea smiled wide. She grabbed Isuras arm and dragged her out of the infermary. "MEET US OUTSIDE RAI!" She called down the hallway. Rea ran still grasping Isura's arm fermly. The door opened to the outside. Rea finally let go of Isura's arm. She stood in aw. This world was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. The colors were so vibrant, she couldn't belive she almost missed it.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:54 pm
((Sorry that I haven't posted in a bit. With my busy schedule it'll be hard to post everyday but I'll definitely try.))

Rai drank the potion. His strength definitely had returned but not completely, just enough to get him to walk. Although he would have to wait a long time for his powers to recover. Rai slowly got off of the table and turned to Kaski, "Hey, man." After that Rai slowly limped back to where the outside where Rea and Isura had gone to.

Rai saw them both and was overjoyed to see them both feeling so well and lively. "ISURA, REA! HEY, YOU TWO!" He shouted.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:20 pm
Rea smiled, hearing Rai's voice again. She turned around and saw him, still limping a bit, but on his feet again. She ran over to him. "Isn't it beautiful?! Where should we start?" She asked. Rea looked at the sky a minute. It was more of a greenish tone, rather then a blue. It also looked like this world had 4 small moons, all multicolored. It was definatly a sight to behold.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:28 pm
Isura ran over to Rea and Rai. She ha dnever felt this much joy in her life.
"Hey, where are we going to stay until the ship is ready to go again? 'Cause I deffinetly don't want to stay cooped up in here while there is this beautiful new planet to explore and look at! There are so many things to do!!" Isura grabbed both of their hands and dragged them outside. She ran outside and she started to rum to what seemed to be a big lake. "C'mon everyone!! There is so much to see, so much to explore!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:25 pm
As Rai was being pulled by Isura he mentioned, "Well we could always sleep in the schools built in dorms or for the people who like the outside there are some tents in the cargo bay, but for those who do sleep outside they'll need to stay close to the ship."  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:44 pm
Rea thought for a minute. "Well, I volenteer." Just then there was a strange screaching noise. It was not form the ship. It sounded like an animal in pain. Rea covered her ears. When it was over she huffed. "What was that? maybe I shouldn't sleep outside." she said while cowering behind Rai.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:57 pm
Isura covered her ears. "I'll sleep outside even with whatever thing that made that noise lurking about. Oh and, I TOLD YOU SO!!! There is so much to discover here. Lets go find out what made that noise and if it does turn out to be an animal in pain, we should help it!" Before anyone could say anything, she pulled the two of them in the direction of where the noise came from. She was careful of where she steeped because she didn't know if there would be any holes in the ground or anything. The thing screeched again, but this time, it screeched twice as loud. They were getting close.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:09 pm
Rai's ears were still ringing from the screach. "Hey, are you sure we should really check this place out, I mean it's a great idea but without my powers for the time being I'm almost useless, my mastery in the Martial Arts will only help us so much."

As soon as Rai said those words he was lost in thought. Maybe I'm nothing without my powers. Everytime I was in a bad situation I could always count on my powers, but how I'm I going to protect everyone without them he pondered.

For a moment he got a little sadened by his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:50 pm
Isura stopped. They reached the...thing. It was a big creature. Its skin was the color of a greenish sea foem that has been tinted with oil. It had one head but it was big. It had fangs the color of faded blood, and talons the size of you! IT towered at about seven feet laying down. "Wow!!" she said in amazement. "What is that!? We should name it!!" She studied the cteature looking from a safe distance. As she skimmed over the creature She saw that what she believed to be its neck was bleeding in two spots. It look like two fangs had dug into its neck. The creature scheeched again. This time Isura fell down but got right back up. "Guys! Its hurt! We need to help it! Obviously there is something bigger than this thing out there and this thing was its prey! It's in pain! C'mon!!" Isura ran up to the thing and started to climb its neck.The wounds were about two feet deep and about two feet wide. The wounds were probbably deeper from the pools of blood that had formed at the bottom but it was still creepy. Isura needed one thing to heal this big of a wound and it was really hard to find and it was only from certian trees called applebomms. Applebomms bared a fruit so powerful that it could heal a wound at least six feet deep and six feet wide! But it had to be prepared a certian way and if not. it would only make the wound bigger.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:15 pm
Rea was immediatly sure of what to do, but...she wasn't sure if shw WANTED to do it. The thing was...odd looking. It almost looked like an over sized prying mantis. Out of impulse, she whispered to make sure she didn't startle it. "We are NOT going to name it! We can help it, but NO getting attached. Let's see...we'll need some Tanka weed to numb it as a subsatution for amnisia, and then we'll need applebomm if I'm correct. But that is extreamly hard to find. I'm not sure if any of the ingrediants grow here. Do we have anything on the ship?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:28 am
Rai looked at the two as though they were insane. If this creature was so badly injured who knows what the predator will do to them. "Rea's right, Isura you really shouldn't name it." Rai thought for a moment. "Well in one room of the ship there's a garden, well I guess you could call it a green house. It was used as a way to learn about Earth Science withouth actually being on Earth. I'm not completely sure but it might have what you're looking for."  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:10 am
Wow those guys are fast oh whatever. " This is one small step for man, one giant step for kids like us." Kaski said "Since i found this planet i think i should name it, but what.......................oooooh George Alfred McFred III  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:16 pm
Isura rolled her eyes."Not name it like giving a pet a name. But like giving a newly-found species a name. Like a frog or a dog. The Applebomm is har to find and most likley not grown here but When I was younger, I kept a very small applebomm tree in my room." Isura pulled a locket out from under her shirt and unhooked it. "I always have some in this locket I found, just in case. so now all we need is Tanka weed, like Rea said, and some boiling water." Isura took a very small ammount of the applebomm leaves out and started to chew them up.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:59 pm
"Kaski, come on man, show a little bit of seriousness." Rai turned back to Isura. "Even if we are only giving the entire species a name how what are we going to do if the thing that attacked this creature comes back? And as for the boiling water I can supply that." Rai walked over to the nearby stream and collected some of the water in his mechanical arm. He then started pressing a few buttons on his arm which started heating up the water. "Give this a few minutes and it'll start to boil."  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games