Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:42 pm

((dude yet again in my apartment..with me ..stop intruding>.<))

lance blushed all over he honestly dident expect the hug"....."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:48 pm

*gets off damion, allowing him to sleep, and goes back to the kitchen. Begins to make home made spaghetti, vegetarian, and regular, expecting a large group of people for dinner*
*hums a bit of a tune while cooking dinner*

McFlyenstein1

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:49 pm

Lucy sighs. "Go pack your bag Lance." Nyuu kisses his cheek. and smiles at Lucy. Lucy gets more and more jealous.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:50 pm

"uh..ok"lance said still blushing.he walked into his room and got packed.'wow...' was all he thought.he soon came back out with his bag.

KATKIBA109

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:55 pm

forget it... im out of this RP from now on... dont look in here expecting to find me... i dont like RP's you have to keep up with to know whats going on... i have a life and problems i got to think about... join the RP i make if you want a 'easy-to-follow" FUN RP
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:56 pm

Nyuu grabs his hand and starts to pull him along outside. Lucy following far back.

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:24 pm

lance had no idea what was going on,but he followed anways.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:32 pm

Lucy stands outside the apartment. And maybe waits on Cane and Linch. Lucy keeps pulling him untll they get to the school.

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:35 pm

cane and linch came out of there apartments "ok lucy were her"cane said.linch looked around "..wheres lance.."

lance not believing that he was still being pulled thought 'its like a vice!!'
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:36 pm

*the dorm starts to get very hot from the simmering pans of spaghetti sauce on the stove. I go over to the front windows and open them, as well as the main door, and then give the pans a stir*

McFlyenstein1

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:41 pm

Lucy gives Linch a evil look. "his with my sister." She says with evil in she voise. "come on" Lucy starts to walk to the school. Nyuu pulls Lance in the school. "This is are school Nyuu sayd smileing."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:46 pm

"oh..."linch and cane said at the same time as they started to follow her

"oh do you and lucy run it or something"lance asked

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:04 pm

"yes we do" Nyuu says!" Lucy slams the doors open and walks in the school. She softly says. "time for a trip..." She sees no one is listening "TIME FOR A TRIP!!!!EVERYONE GET READY NOW!!" scream
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:06 pm

lance turns to see lucy shouting'..wow havent seen her like that before...' thought lance.

linch and cane looked at each other "is she pissed or somehting"cane asked as linch shrugged hiis shoulders.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:21 pm

Nyuu hugs on Lance. "We are going to be room mates for this trip!" blaugh

Lucy see Nyuu huging Lance. "THATS IT!!!" Lucy storms off to her room to get packed. As she walks to her room she mutters to herself. "Evil older sister. Every year she steals my room mate. And every year i get to sleep in a room all by myself"
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games