Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:55 pm

"welcome.." shade replies in a soft tone. he leans against a tree, trying to make sense of what happened to him already. but, flashbacks kept in his mind that would not let him hold out against. he shudders at the thought of them. "well, thanks anyways for coming to find us...." shade mutters. he had a lot on his mind, most of which wasnt that good... "really now? huh, then i'm amazed. i never caught your scent, or lances, or tarous...."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:08 pm

The doctor could tell lance was about to snap out of it.So he tried to leave as early as possible.

((I'm going to be gone for two days...))

KATKIBA109

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:55 am

"sit still. there. all done. just sit here a while till your body feels better. that way the wounds wontopen up any time soon." sits back and looks up. then pulls out the orb again and fiddles with it.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:28 pm

"thnaks alot. i owe you so much for this." rob says, dane just bobs his head up and down, then lifts it up. he turns to alex, and says "why you help that idiot, shade, anyways? i heard that him, lance, artic, and tarou got in a big fight before they all escaped. and, betcha you dont know that his father left him at the 'school'. his father is the head scientist there." dane smiles sadly, knowing that his best friend's dad made him a werewolf.

xXEndlessNitemareXx

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:35 pm

Back at the hospital lance's eyes fluttered open,no drug could have a hold over him for long;wait asec...the doctor had drugged him.He began to get up..
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:56 pm

Alex looked up at dane "why? i dont know why. maybe because i lost all my family and now everyone here is my family. i didn't know they got in a fight. frankly i didn't really know anyone. i was picked up off the streets and tested on... and it must be hard to have your father do that to you..." then remebers Rob. "oh. your welcome. do you feel better? you dont owe me anything"

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:31 pm

Arctic's nose twitched. "Yeah. Somethings probably wrong..." she whipped around and started jogging back to the others. "We should get back to them and go." She didn't know what was happening, and, no matter how much being totally clueless about stuff irritated her, she didn't exactly want to find out. Stopping to turn around and look at Shade for a moment, she asked abruptly, "Why did you come?"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:13 am

Lance got up out of his hospital bed holding the thing that pumped blood into him.He walked out looking around,and he asked a nearby doctor."Excuse me where are the stairs to the roof,I just need some quiet time..."He mumbled.She pointed him to the nearest stairs.He walked up it up the stairs dragging the blood pump with him.After awhile he got to the roof he unhooked the pump and walked over to the ledge.

KATKIBA109

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:16 pm

"yeah, shade's life has been totally messed up...... i feel really bad for him...." he sees artic and shade coming back.
"what you mean? i wanted to come with you...." shade says, not really paying any attention. he couldnt'd shake the feeling of bloodshed all over.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:28 pm

Arctic looked at Shade for a long second before saying slowly, and quietly, meant so he could just barely hear her, "Trust me, Shade, you're not that can't get rid of bloodlust." Turning abruptly and tilting her head slightly, she asked, "I'll show you the way to the hospital. . ." With that, she took off, hovering in the air for a moment, waiting for everyone.

Bachiatariko

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:00 am

... That's kinda boring, isn't it? Matthew asked, completely forgetting again about the whole no talking unless talked to first. Tarou just sighed faintly, muttering his answer under his breath, "It takes up time, doesn't it? Painfully, but it does." Matthew didn't argue and decided to hum instead. "... Are you trying to annoy me... ?"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:20 am

Lance open his wings but his wounds opened aswell,he reluctantly retreated back down the stairs and back into his hospital bed.He tried to rest,but stared at the ceiling unable too.

KATKIBA109

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:35 pm

i'm pretty sure that anyone involved with the school is pretty messed up." looks to her left and sees Artic flying "looks like they're back. guess its time to go." stands up and spreads her wings ,enjoying the feeling, and took to the skys with artic. "everything alright?"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:10 pm

Arctic nodded slowly. "Yeah, every thing's fine..." She shivered slightly, tattoo's on her arm visible. "I guess I just want to get back to Tarou and Lance."

[[. . . sorry. . . brain dead. . .]]

Bachiatariko

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:22 pm

The humming continued, and eventually seemed to be right next to him. Looking to his side, Tarou nearly yelped in surprise, but managed to clasp his own hand over his mouth. The over-dressed raven-haired just smiled as he knelt down and began rummaging through the bag he brought along. "Hello, what's up, Ta-kun?" he greeted, pulling out a small bottle of antiseptic, gauzes, cottonballs and a roll of bandages. He tugged slightly at the hoodie's sleeve --somehow managing to keep everything in his hands from dropping. "Could you remove that, please?"

Sighing, Tarou obeyed and remained silent as he allowed the other to clean and bandage the wounds. He understood why the other was doing so --well, after an explanation, the younger had been underestimating the Shinigami. Although he was grateful, he was stilll wishing in the back of his head that the other would go away. Having someone wait with him made him feel like some child whose parents were really late picking him up.

"Don't worry, she'll come back soon I bet." Matthew reassured, gently placing a reassuring hand on Tarou's shoulder, which was just swatted away.

"And you don't worry, either. You're in a hospital, so if you get heat-stroke it won't matter." Of course, he was commenting on the other's outfit. With his normal outfit, black gloves, a black scarf, and black sunglasses, it looked like he was going to pass out any second.
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games