Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:20 am
Kisa looked at Kane with concerned eyes, "Erm... hey Kane-chan..."

Kane giggled and stuck her tongue out, "It's alright. I'm fine being rejected by Sui-sama." She then stretched and looked at her best friend innocently, "Aren't you tired? You should go to bed like the rest of them."

Kisa smirked, "Only if you do first."

"Mm... I wouldn't be able to," Kane admitted, "I'd be too busy thinking about where he's been. It's annoying me that he drags everyone down to his problems... and his problems? Oh, we know nothing about them..." The silver-haired girl frowned, "I hate it when he keeps everything to himself..."

Kisa gave off another nervous laugh. She knew his problems but she promised not to tell anyone. Not even her own brother. Eventually, she had thought, he would've sorted it all on his own by now and grew up. But that didn't happen. Instead, she sighed, "Well, I bet he's alright on his own..." She looked out the window, wondering where Sui would go soon after he had left the bathtub.

"See Kisa-chan? You look tired," Kane yawned, "We should get some rest too..."

Kisa made a feeble nod as she and Kane walked out from the kitchen. They said good night towards each other and made their way to their rooms, each hoping that tomorrow would be a better day than today.

(onto next day! *zooooooommm~*)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:21 pm
Hayato yawned as he walked out of his room, stretching. "Ugh..." He muttered, trying to shake his sleepy self awake. He hadn't gotten a good sleep, he was always followed by nitemares of Him, and he constantly woke up every minute, it seemed.

He looked around the hallway, wondering if anyone else was up. If Kisa, Kane, or Kisuna was up, he wanted to go and see if he can find Sui quickly as possible. He wanted to go back to his clan and make sure everone was all right.  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:29 pm
Kisuna woke up feeling rather dizzy. What happened yesterday...? He thought to himself. He blushed immediately when Alcina had hugged him. He shook the reddness off his face and scrambled out of his room. While walking in the hallway, he saw the wolf kizoku. He went up to him and said, "Yo."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:46 pm
Alcina woke up early. She always did. Seeing the rain had cleared up, she found a nice, un-muddy spot outside and did some warm-ups with her staff. If she was going to be fighting mazoku, she couldn't allow herself to fall behind...

She moved gracefully on to the next warm up only to feel all the more helpless. The princess really couldn't think of any way to help or find this Sui person. Not to mention she didn't even know what his troubles would be after they found him. Alcina twirled the staff around her head then brought it down with enough force to break a bone as she thought about all of this. She was just as useless here. She probably shouldn't have even come, for all the use she would be. After all, how often was it that she tended to make things worse?

((Is that to make up for the fact I woke up at two today when I meant to wake up at twelve? No, but it's probably the point she has least in common with me... xd ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:56 pm
Hayato looked over to Kisuna, and seeing him, his sleepyness jumped away, his face now with a mock grin. "Mornin. How was your sleep? Did you dream about the Princess?" He chuckled, ruffling his hair. "Anyway, where is this place where you last saw the Mer-man? I want to get this over quickly."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:36 pm
Kisuna pouted and smacked Hayato's hand away, "I have no connections with Sui. If anything, check near the ocean where the Sakanazoku are."  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:15 am
"Gee, the ocean. That was very specific." He said, but walked off towards the exit of the palace. "I'll be back soon." He waved at him with his back facing him, and walked off.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:48 am
She put the staff down, panting slightly. Alcina had been pushing herself without realising it... She finished her cool down exercises then wandered back to the castle. She needed to find Kane and the others so they could get going...

The mail man stood outside the door to the castle, waiting patiently for someone to answer his knock. He had a large package to deliver...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:52 am
Kisuna made a rather frown-ish type of face and watched the wolf kizoku exit the palace, "... Geez, the ocean is right in front of the palace..." He looked out the opened palace doors and saw the sparkling blue waters in front. And he says I wasn't SPECIFIC... Kisuna thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:15 pm
Hayato oepned the door, so find a mailman standing in front of it. "Er. Can i help you?" He asked. He kind of felt stupid. He wasn't even the owner of this house.  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:39 pm
"Ah, yes. A package for a Miss..." The mailman raised an eyebrow. "Miss Alcina. Fancy having the same name as that missing princess. You know, I hear there's a price on the head of her kidnappers. Some wolf kizoku is the main suspect that also went missing around the same time. Dead or alive, though he's bound to be executed if he's brought back to the capital. The king is in a right knot over it all. There is a Miss Alcina here, I presume?"

Alcina wandered through the castle, looking for the others. She wanted to get an early start today...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:59 pm
Hayato chuckled inwardly. Bounty? On him? Dead or alive? Oh, just wonderful. It wasn't his idea anyway, plus, he didn't even kidnap her. "Yeah, she's here. I find it amusing too, having a person same name as her near me." He smiled at him politly. "How about I give her the package for you? I don't even think she's awake." He stretched his hand over.

For all he cared at that moment, he didn't want the mailman to see Alcina. He liked his head on his neck. No way he was going to be taken and killed off. Well, if he gets caught, anyway.  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:48 pm
"Alright, just sign here." The mail man handed a clipboard with a sign sheet on top and a pen.

Alcina wiped away some of the sweat she had worked up earlier as she wandered the palace. She was having no luck at finding any of the others. But as she was walking by the front door, she thought she heard Hayato's voice. Well, let's check it out, the princess thought, making her way toward the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:02 pm
Hayato nodded and sighed quickly. It wasn't good! He smelled the princess coming close. "Well now, thanks." He grabbed the box, and started to push the door close. "I'll hand it to her soon as i see her."  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:25 pm
((Poor mailman!))

"But you have to sign-" The door shut in his face. "No respect for mailmen, nowadays..." He walked off dejectedly, wondering if he could forge it.

Alcina rounded the corner to see Hayato holding a box. Immediately, her curiosity was aroused. "What's that?" she asked, without so much as a 'hello' or 'good morning'.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games