Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:40 am
Well, why don't you read every file? Files are important.
Lickers are mutated from zombies that have cultured really large amounts of T-Virus. I'm pretty sure that the Crimson Heads were meant to be the in-between stage, losing their skin, exposing their claws, etc. But that's never really been touched on. All they confirmed was that Lickers are zombie mutations that have cultured large amounts of T-Virus.

But you didn't ask your noob question.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:43 am
does it make you a noob if you say Umbrella is was done for ever since Raccoon City Incident?  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:01 pm
Yes. In fact, they had the potential to make Umbrella more powerful than ever, and more evil than ever. Instead they decided that Umbrella wasn't permitted to do business anymore, and then Leon went into a big castle, but then a short guy with a big hat (like a mushroom?) said that 'The Princess' went to another castle... In any case, Umbrella had so much more potential, but Crapcom didn't let it happen.

Does it make you a noob if you think the masked Umbrella soldier is called HUNK because he looks good without a shirt on?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:07 pm
What the F#$%? how am I supposed to nswer that? well yes, but seriously where did that come from? Geez you bring out the weirdest questions.Yes, since it's actually literally impossible to figure out what he looks like under it all. Man, if someone does actually think it like that I feel sorry for them. If it's a guy then I don't want to get near that person.

does it make you a noob if you think that Resident Evil is still a survival Horror game?  

Alkaizer87

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:22 pm
No, HUNK is an acronym.

Human
Unit
Never
Killed

And yes, obviously.

Does it make you a n00b if you think Leon was doing missions out in South America before the events of RE2?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 pm
Alkaizer87
What the F#$%? how am I supposed to nswer that? well yes, but seriously where did that come from? Geez you bring out the weirdest questions.Yes, since it's actually literally impossible to figure out what he looks like under it all. Man, if someone does actually think it like that I feel sorry for them. If it's a guy then I don't want to get near that person.

does it make you a noob if you think that Resident Evil is still a survival Horror game?

Actually he has an epilogue in RE3 and he's not wearing his mask. 3nodding

Edit: @Alkazier: HELL ******** YES IT DOES scream

Does it make you a noob if you think lame one-liners work for Wesker?  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:28 pm
Yes. If you think one liners work for Wesker, then you could've only played UC or RE5, and don't know how potentially awesome and actually charismatic Wesker can be. Go play a REAL RE game.

Does it make you a noob if you don't know who 'Murphy' is?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:03 am
I want to say no, but I think majority says yes. I'm a noob then?

Does it make you noob if you've never heard of RE 1.5?  

Alkaizer87

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:36 am
Alkaizer87
I want to say no, but I think majority says yes. I'm a noob then?

Does it make you noob if you've never heard of RE 1.5?
If you're a die-hard fan like BIO and others in this guild then yes. I would absolutely love to get my grubby hands on a playable demo of RE1.5...

On a side note, even though it's cannon on how lickers are made, I still hate that explaination and the retcon in REmake giving them an in-between with the Crimson Heads. I base this fact on the explaination coming from RE:Survivor. Since it is one of the only RE sidestories that is better than Gaiden because it is taken as canon.

Does it make you a n00b if you accept Las Plagas being a plausible (as plausible as RE gets) turn in the overall canon of the series?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:10 am
Let me quote bio's answer to that . HELL YES! I don't need to tell why it is, since everyone that's been in this guild alreaady nows why.

Does it make you a noob if you think that the real RE stroyline, is Fnatasy Setting?  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:44 pm
Well, that's a half-and-half. Yes because it is (read: was) much more sci-fi than fantasy before.

No because RE4 is fantasy. Castles and fire-breathing (stone) dragons! Men with giant retractable claws that would make Wolverine cry! Men with packages under their robes so big they can take up someone's chest space!

Thankfully, RE5 has none of that. And it returns to the sci-fi roots for the most part. biggrin

Does it make you a noob if you don't know Dario Rosso?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:31 pm
Sadly I don't know who that is, I mean I know I've heard his name before in RE, but I don't remember what he did in RE. I would have to say......................Yes. That makes me a noob T.T

Does it make you a noob if you don't know what the yellow hearb does. Bio's answer: no, because it's not part of the REAL Resident Evil story line. Or at least I think he would say that.  

Alkaizer87

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:08 pm
Yes because they're only in RE4 which is a game specifically aimed for...*gasp* N00bs! razz

Does is make you a noob if you think Leon's going to be as "awesome" as he was in RE4?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:13 pm
Uh, yeah. Leon shouldn't = awesome. Ever.

Does it make you a noob if you're diggin' those cowgirl boots Claire's wearing in DSC? (What? She's smokin' in 'em. xd )  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:02 am
Well, you answer that question: Thinking Claire is hot in Darkside Chronicles is the same as thinking Ashley is hot in RE4. Suit yourself.

Does it make you a noob if you think that Wesker teleporting in RE5, and Jill having a mind control crystal in her chest is not considered fantasy? And there's only one right answer to this, sorry Canas.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games