Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe (Feel free to post, menu needs help!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:55 pm
Xantos caught the stare of Tori
I never saw her around this place, must be new since i was last here.
he shrugged and aproached her.

"hi, my name's Xantos." he stuck out his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:56 pm
Orion gazed at the man who gave him his cookies. "You sir...............are my new friend." He said, eating another cookie.  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Torokukat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:57 pm
Tori adjusted her ponytail so it didn't look like she had just come out of a battle.

"What?" She blinked. "Ah, I'm Tori, I'm one of the waitresses here...." She trailed off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:59 pm
" Well, i am one of the chefs, so you really won't see me much, i used to work here a long while ago, then i just sorta drifted away, but anyway nice to meet you."
(real reason was an account hacking)

He walked over to orion's table.
"I'm glad you liked them, do you want a drink to go with them, like hot chocolate, or milk?" he asked  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:31 pm
Orion tried to reply, but his mouth was too full of cookies to respond clearly. "I.......ant......ho......cho....la..e.....ple....e."(I want hot chocolate please.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:01 pm
Red walks up beside orion and says, "Me to please."  

SynysterGatesRules

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:36 pm
AHHH that was delicious i loved that thanks. Raito handed over the plate smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:57 pm
Raito gets up "huh i need to go train if i lie around all day i will never become a good ninja so bye" smile ................

Raito runs of shouting Thanks smile  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:21 pm
Hikari smiled and went back to the kitchen to make a crepe for herself.

((That's it! I need to add crepes to the menu!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:44 am
(oh yeah...now i remember what those are...maybe we should try and plan like free bird cafe exclusives, like invent new food or something)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:54 am
Uno walked in and looked around 'hmm... I guess he isnt here yet, I'll just find a tabl and wait.' he thought. Uno sat down in the very back and started to exam his new arms. They looked the same but they felt different, they felt stronger. 'I wonder what these things can do. I doubt he show me even the surface of his bloodline yesterday, but now it's my bloodline too. Wow I hope, you, Falon grow strong enough to carry me someday.' He said as he scratched the chin of his owl and waited for Mikyo to show up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:39 am
Raito walks in with a great big smile xd not noticing Uno. hey im back may i have the plate i had earlier Xantos. that was sooo delicious. ohh and may i have a cookie today. and can i say one more thing tell all the employees of the Free bird cafe they are all talented at what you do Raito said with a smile smile . Raito then walks up to a table and sits still not noticing Uno.................

(Raito had a strange feeling he felt very happy he never felt it before he is amazed that after so many years he is as happy. Thinking to himself "i wounder if mother and father are happy where they are.)  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:55 am
"alright." said xantos as he walked out of the kitchen with the usual cookie variety plate.
He set it down at the table and also set down a steaming mug of hot chocolate.

"Hot cocoa is free my frined, if you need anything else, just call."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:04 pm
Uno saw Raito walk in and sit by himself, Uno missed the smile on his face. "Well, Falon, I guess he's mad at me for some reason. I haven't even heard if he has past the Genin exam yet. Well if he didn't and I know I did he could be mad because of that. I really hope he pasted." as The chef walked past into the kitchen Uno stopped him and quitely asked "Hey can I get a plate of Oyakodon Donburi for me and a small little bowl for Falon, Please?" Then Uno picket up a sugar packet and started to play with it.  

L K r e g e r

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:21 pm
Xantos walked out of the kitchen and brought them their order.

"enjoy, if you need anything else, just call."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces