Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:47 am

(i just made a post)
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:00 am

(yep, I just read it and replied smile )

ll Shinzo ll

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:08 pm

I return from the gates, exhausted after today. I flop down on my bed and take a nap.*
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:29 pm

Kouga hops onto the roof of the building, and sat there looking at the stars in the sky.
-thinks- "Ossan, what would you do in this situation? Am I worrying too much?"
He sat there, thinking back on his past...and thinking back on his home when he was young.

ll Shinzo ll

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:47 am

Daisuke came in looking tired fromhis day of exahusting training. he unlocked the door to his dorm room. He breathed in the fresh new smell of his new dorm. He dropped his tuff on his bed and sat for a minute.

his hands on his head.

"I better get going with my training. i have to be stronger. If i dont get what i want then i will go crazy!"

He sighed. "I need to go take a shower. . . Maybe i'll see what everyone else is up to. . . "

with that daisuke grapped a towel from his un emptied bag and ran to the shower in his room.
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:21 pm

rahenno returns to the dorms after his training, he drops his bag on the floor angoes out to the balcony to star gaze, to get his mind off of things

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:29 pm

Kouga looks down from the roof and sees Rahenno,
"Oh, Rahenno-senpai, gazing at stars too? My shisho used to say that our loved ones are watching us from the stars..." his sentence trailed off as he realised he sounded quite stupid.
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:04 am

Daisuke came out of the shower, feeling warm and refreshed.
He tured the TV on and finished drying himself off. Then he pampered himself with the usual deoderant and lotion. After feeling cleaner, he threw some casual clothes and came out of his room. He saw Rahenno-kun going upstairs to the roof.

"I could go talk to him about my Hyouton kekkei genkai training."

With that, Dai-kun followed Rahenno to the roof.

"Hey Rahenno, lets talk about my training. What will you be teaching me first?"

D a i j b

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:33 pm

"maybe your right kouga, maybe our loved ones are watching" rahenno said remembering his parents, he then turns to daisuke"well what jutsu do you now, cause you need to know water and wind to do ice, but if you dont know any i'll teach you." rahenno said with a smile
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:24 pm

Daisuke closed his eyes and tried to think back when he was an tiny baby. He couldn't, it was too painful. A tear dropped. He wiped it and sniffed and looked towards Rahenno.

"I know my personalized, Wind Gust Jutsu. It is similar to the Gaton Gogakyuu no Jutsu. I used that jutsu earlier this morning while Kouga and I were out training."

D a i j b

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:32 pm

"cool, any water jutsu"rahenno said still looking at the sky
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:26 pm

Daisuke looked down into his lap and sighed
"No." he pouted. "I need to know some, thats for sure!"

D a i j b

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:39 pm

"i'll teach you water and ice" rahenno said turning to daisuke
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:43 pm

"Arigatou Rahenno-senpai." ^_^

Daisuke turned to Kouga. "What were your parents like? I wish mine were still alive..."

D a i j b

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:51 pm

"we all do" rahenno said with his head down
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games