Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:26 pm
Zane looked back at Vrail, "Honestly, most of the time I tend to be a bit too lazy to give it my all. If you want to see my all, you really have to get me going. My blood really has to be pumpin...and you've done that Vrail...surprisingly you've done it very easily," Zane laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:27 pm
Growing uncomfortable with all the testostorome fueled men around Aki glanced about. She'd decided that Shiro was okay, but Vrail had proved to be nothing but trouble. Nibbling on her bottom lip she glanced around. Her eyes caught Zane looking at her. Surprised and ancy she looked away quickly. More and more guys... She thought to herself. Where was Shoku?  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:27 pm
Vrail stared at him "It's just Aki!" he said annoyed "She's from Grass, like me! Nothing important about her." he said as he sat up. He did have a crush on her, but it didn't matter. He wasn't going to let himself get hurt again, beside people always left Vrail.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:31 pm
[[ LAWLZ. XD ]]

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:33 pm
Zane chuckled, "Aki huh....from the looks of her I doubt that there's 'nothing' important about her," Zane smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:39 pm
Vrail mumbled something under his breathe "I don't care!" he said with a sigh "I don't want to be around her." he said as he remembered all the people who had died around him. Everyone he cared about has left him, dying was something common.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:40 pm
Her ears picked up Vrails words. Frowning she stuck her tongue out at him. "Yeah! Really? Well then you're a lousy good for nothing!" She chided at Vrail and folded her arms. Her fear of boys currently forgotten. That was until Zane's comment and smile. Her quirky smirk faded and her pale skin became hued like the snow around them. "Ah... Uh..." She just stared at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:42 pm
Zane walked up to her and held out his hand, "Hi I'm Zane Hajime!" he greeted warmly, "I'm a genin from the Mist here to take the chuunin exams."  

BluewolfofMibu

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:49 pm
Vrail shook his head, he was really getting mad at Zane. He didn't know he could be jealous, but his short temper wasn't helping. He tried to calm himself by breathing in deepily, yet he still ended up with a snarl on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:56 pm
Aki took a couple steps away from Zane. "I'm, C-Chiru Aki. G-gennin from K-Kusa..." She mumbled. Her eyes glanced at Vrail. His expression caused her to scoot even farther away. She'd mistaken the snarl for her instead of Zane. Gulping she looked at Shiro-Sensei for some form of help. Anything would work, food, training, just as long as she could get away.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:58 pm
Areku arrived to the gate and bowed,"I'm Arekkusu Nokutisu from Kusagakure here for the chunnin exam." Areku said smiling.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:02 pm
"Well it seems formation is complete!" Shiro then nodded at Aki. "We since we all seem to be good, time for training until the exams!" He then walked up behind Aki and whispered to her. "Just follow me. I got something I want to teach you for whats coming up." After giving her the message, he walked off toward the training field number 2.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:04 pm
Vrail stood up and brushed the snow off his pants "I'm going to get some sleep before they start." he said as he found a tree and went to sleep on a branch, he didn't want to see Aki talking to Zane.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:04 pm
"Um Aki, relax, I'm not going to hurt you," Zane said as he thought it was something he did. He looked at the new ninja. "Hi Areku, the name's Zane Hajime from the Mist," waved Zane.  

BluewolfofMibu

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Sighing with relief at Shiro's words she gave him a nod. Aki gave Zane a glance then turned on heel to follow after her Sensei. She didn't want to get herself mixed up with some frivoulus boy.

[[ Off to Training Field 2 ]]

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games