Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:08 am

sorry that one i don't know much about at all my fumble
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:15 am

its time to take over towns fine out more in the guild forum we need
recruits

trainerghallan

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:24 am

I see what you mean,but there are pros and cons to that.To advertise this guild so bluntly would probably turn more people off to it then on,but an interesting siggy might help,we could add multiple ones instead of just the one we have now,and maybe some banners.I also think we could make a recruiting/discussion thread in the official guilds forum out in all the main stuff.The contests we're having should also be a big boost for us as well.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:32 am

Alright everyone,I figured I'd add new polls every so often,just to liven things up a bit.This new one is to see what the majority gender of our guild is,by how many people vote(what you are,not what you think the majority is)I may add a new poll every few weeks and feel free to post any ideas for a new poll that you would like to see.

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:57 pm

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I see what you mean,but there are pros and cons to that.To advertise this guild so bluntly would probably turn more people off to it then on,but an interesting siggy might help,we could add multiple ones instead of just the one we have now,and maybe some banners.I also think we could make a recruiting/discussion thread in the official guilds forum out in all the main stuff.The contests we're having should also be a big boost for us as well.

i think the idea on recruiting is vary good the best idea iv herd yet i might add
with me taking over town and if we were recruting at the same time omg!
it would be like wow!

also ill keep trying to get my plan to work and trust me im would not do things sub par its not how i do things iv put everything on table for this i will
do my best to represent the guil with honor,respect,loyalty,and above all else
no spamming!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:51 pm

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Has anyone ever seen the anime Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi?It was a funny anime from Gainax,the ones who made FLCL.

I didn't really like the anime for one reason....the damn voice actors, other than that it was awesome biggrin I read the manga first though biggrin

coveredinmangoo

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:05 pm

Yeah,that supports my claim that everyone in Japan is high.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:04 pm

aww just like in the us

trainerghallan

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:51 pm

Thiers is a bit more LSD induced.Take Katamari Damacy for example rofl
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:00 pm

(-The_doom_of_monkeys-)
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Has anyone ever seen the anime Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi?It was a funny anime from Gainax,the ones who made FLCL.

I didn't really like the anime for one reason....the damn voice actors, other than that it was awesome biggrin I read the manga first though biggrin

I have seen it its very fun and funny I love watching it especially when they made fun of live movies and ect. one of my friends (in real life) says I'm a lot like the red head with enormous bust eek lol I have a figure more too the tan girl in this anime (the main girl character) hm maybe I have her face or something.

Strawberry Akiza

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:07 am

trainerghallan
for you rose im now geting back to painters speed and will get back to pumping up good paintings at a fast rate for the guild this is a sneak peak
of one out of 2 paintings i will be working on in the next week this only the under drawing of the paint it will look totally different when im done with it and the other painting sorry i didn't post this in the art share but like i sed its going took look allot different when im done also 1nce again this is a sneek peek so you dont think im lazzy(mosty you yamu i will paint once again)^_~

close up
User Image

zoom in from the other side of my table

User Image

see how crisp it from the far with shitty zoom

here is a sneak peek of the 2nd one of the set it is also a under drawing and also look totally different when im done pluss im just using this as practice for my next peace of work im doing for some dude

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:53 am

to Ghallan I love that new piece of art I can't wait until you paint it but the outlines are fantastic I love how you did the background and your characters
mMmMm that meat you are cooking up smells good. whee heart

Strawberry Akiza

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:07 pm

Miho Rose
to Ghallan I love that new piece of art I can't wait until you paint it but the outlines are fantastic I love how you did the background and your characters

thank hun but that's a under drawing its kinda a like out line but more like a plan
it one of my tools i use to plan out a painting
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:52 pm

trainerghallan
Miho Rose

thank hun but that's a under drawing its kinda a like out line but more like a plan

see all a under painting is is a good idea of what you want in a painting
so you can work up from that and add more things to it its like the bones of
the painting

User Image

trainerghallan

Strawberry Akiza

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:59 pm

trainerghallan
trainerghallan
Miho Rose

see all a under painting is is a good idea of what you want in a painting
so you can work up from that and add more things to it its like the bones of
the painting

User Image

It's turning out to be a very awesome painting heart
I can't wait till your done with it. plus it's very epic.
I love the way you are always doing your best and out doing yourself in each painting you are always giving it your all.
thank you for taking care of me when I'm sick stupid reflux acid disease but the medicatoin helps except it makes me feel a bit confused.
Thank you Ghallan for always being here for me whee you are going to be the best husband ever for me

p.s. sorry if this is a bit off I'm on the meds and I feel a bit confused.
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games