Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:20 pm
((Hey man, after tomorrow morning I wont be back for a week. Weeeee....eh....I guess your stuck rping elsewhere for a while. Also...you used Suko agin. mrgreen ))

The boy lifted his head. The features were familuar but the skin was whiter then a sheet and his eyes changed shades of blue. His eyes opened wide. "H-H-Haze? What? What the hell is going on? Just where are we?" His voice was Namman's, But softer.

xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:34 pm
(( gah lmao sorri i just changed it lol thanks and dont worri i have plenty to do))

Haze took a step back startled, he recognized namman but only faintly," Namman what are you doing here," He asked surprised, he lifted him up and said," You never told me you were royalty," He said looking him up and down and brushing him off," Come wiht me," He said leading him out of the cell and down a hall to the entrance wherehe saw buckly," Buckly ca we get him a room at an inn its al right i know him." He said sincerly  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:26 pm
Namman shook his head. "I dont even know I just walked down the stairs and found a city full of demons. Then those blue ones attacked me." He paused and looked at him weird. "Im not royalty. Im a regular back of the woods teen." He said with a shiver. Buckly saw them and looked more confused then ever. "You...know him?? I...how? No...never mind, Ill go get a room ready."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:45 pm
"I will explain everything later to both of you guys," He said to buckly and Namman," Right now lets get that room ready, bucky when its ready come and find me at the inn k ill have Namman with me," He said with a grin and lead Namman off back into the direction of the inn."Well considering you dont know your royalty i might as well tell you now," He said flashing a toothy grin," Im no longer human...im a vampire( dun dun dun lmao)." He said and then looked away to open the door into the inn and they were lead to a table by Rila. "Get him the green mushy stuff you got liz please Rila it'll do him good." He said curtisly and took out some money and gave it too her .  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:58 pm
Buckly nodded and ran off. Namman just followed Haze and kept close to him. When they came in Rila gave them a room near the corner and smiled at Haze and handed Namman a small glass of the stuff. "Soooo...what happened? How did you become a vampire? And what the hell is going on down here?" He said calming down a bit, his voice returning to normal. He took a big sip of the drink and started to twitch. His ears perked and his body shivered. Then he relaxed and seemed more collected then ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:07 pm
Haze said his thanks to rila and then looked at Namman an dwas slightly surprised at the rush of a questions and how he didnt spit in disgust when he took a sip of thINe dirink. haze eyed him and then said," I was exploring the house when a i came to a room with a door opened slightly and in that room was a little girl sleeping on a red bed. I didnt know she was a vampire so i walked over to her an shook her slightly and the next thing i know shes biting me. Mr.Mint came to my rescue but he only got me out ofthe room, then he had a big needle with blue stuff in it." Haze said and winced atg the thought of the needle." Spo i ran i hate needles," He admited. "I ran down the stairs and into the darkness. I was later found by Kree, a young mage who helped me take the change without becoming a blood thirsty hound and wanting to killall of you and drink your blood." He said with a smile," Then our teacher scared Mint so i9 came to find him and found this," He said with a smile waving his hands to indicate the city," With kree's help of course, but ya it was a mistake for me to be a vampire but o well accidents happen." He said with a smile and noticed Namman was now looking more collected,," Feeling better already are we." He said with a grin," Now were hatching another plan that will hopfully help us." He said with a smile," If we find mint hopfully hell be able to explain better to you our situation.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:01 pm
Namman listened intently and nodded when Haze finished. "I see. Well you certainly have been busy. I cant believe its only been 3 days since we entered that stupid house. So what are you going to do now? We cant stay down here forever, I mean what about your parents? Wont they start to worry? And the rest for the school will freak if they find out about this place." He sighed and drank the last of the slime. He pulled off his sweater and revealed a black t-shirt with a large black widow design on the front, red letters above it said. 'Venom Of The Mind.'  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:24 pm
Haze looked off to the side and leaned his chin on the palm of his hand which was proped up on the table," Im sure they'd worry about me...if they were alive," He said and a quick flash of sadness ran through his eyes before saying," But thats beside the point, and the school wont find out about it unless one of the students manages to get in this house and then get out without being stuck here andif they do then theyll find out about the demons the easy way or hard, as for me i guess this is where i have to live now, im not sure if vampires can survive in light or not...." He said letting his voice trail off and then he saw Mint pass by and he called," Mint hey can you come over here real quick and exolain our situation to the Little Prince here," He said in a slightly joking manner.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:22 pm
Namman slouched and apologized. Mint waved and ran over. "Hey....sure I guess." He sat down and explained about the resistance and that they thought Namman was the prince and that if he was they could have done alot for the elven slaves in the actual city. He talked about everything that happened when Haze was bitten, Namman explained the reason he didn't know about it was because he passed out in the hall in the house. When Mint finished he turned to Haze. "Now that thats done, Hethzad he wanted to talk to you 2 later after you've had some time to rest, he said he would be in the library. I have to go now, so if you 2 are done here I suggest you head over to the Main Tower and head up to your rooms. Buckly will be there to show you where they are."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:31 pm
Haze nodded his thanks and stood," Come on Namman nothings worse then not getting a nice time for rest and then waking up to alot of work ," he said and stretched witha a yawn before leadign Namman out of the Inn after waving by to Rila, and on ward to the Main tower, which from a distance could seem alittle intimatdating. When they reached the entrance, buckly was there. "Lead the way," Haze said with a smile to Buckly and waited for him to show them to their rooms.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:39 pm
Namman followed Haze to the building and hid behind him when they came up to Buckly. Buckly bowed and smiled. "This way sirs." He took them up a flight of stairs to a single hallway with 3 doors. The 1st one was blood red, the second was lightening blue, and the 3rd was pearly white. Buckly turned to the boys. "Im sure you know what rooms are yours. Goodnight."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:59 pm
Haze looked at the doors and guessed his might be Blood red considering,....well,...that he was a vampire and blood was blood red. He looked at Namman and said," I think yours is the white one because , well your a prince, plus other traits you have," He sai dlooking him up and down. " If you need me at all ill be right in here feel free to come right in when u need to, i dont care," Haze said and slipped in through the blood red door. He didnt inspect his surrounds just plunked down on the bed. His breathing lighten and he was in a light sleep, enough so hed wake if someone came in.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:07 am
((Good choice, lol, this will be fun!)) twisted

Namman nodded and went into the room with the white door. The door shut and clicked behind him, he went in and sat down on the white bed, the tall canopy hanging above him. He looked around and saw a window and a second door on the far side of the room. The door was black. "Thats weird, I wonder where it goes...." He stood up and went over to the window and looked out, the place where the door was meant to be was just plain wall. He turned and went to the door, turned the handle and opened it. Pitch black darkness stared back at him and he felt a pain rush through his body, it radiated around the room and leaked into Haze's room as well, just barley noticeable. Namman slammed the door and put his back to it. He slid down it and balled up in front of the hell door.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:10 pm
(wat the elf(lol) )

Haze was dozing slightly, when suddenly his body felt like it was shot through with arrows and he cried out in pain.Tears instantly sprung to his eyes and he rolled off his bed and onto the floor in a fit or coughing and crying. He crawled to the door and opened it a crack. No one was in the hall. He wiped his eyes before crawling out and over to Namman's door beofre knocking and then entering. He got into his room and then shut Nammans door behind him and leaning against it. He lookedf around and saw Namman in a ball on the floor in front of a black door. He quickly hurried and and shook him. "Namman are you okay," He asked worried," Did you just feel like your body was filled with pain." He said shieriong at the thought," What the hells behind this door." Haze asked looking at the handle tempeted to open it.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:46 am
Namman looked up at him and smiled. "I've never felt pain like that before. It was...terrifying...." Namman struggled to his feet. "Don't open it agin...I saw creatures in there...looking back at me. What the hell is this hell gate for anyways?" He said looking at the dark stone door. There came a low rumble from the door, like a hungry tiger was just inside the dark room.

((Hey dude, Im gonna be gone til thursday. see you then....))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games