Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:09 pm
( Yeah on what Rin said, but don't know about Karin. Noah is fighting a water-earth user and a lightning user right now. But Noah needs some help or else he'll be in trouble soon. And congrats on track, that's awesome biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:19 pm
Tiran opened his eyes he had fallen asleep unintentaly, "now it is time to join the fight" thought Tiran to himself. Allthough he didn't leave the safety of the shadows.  

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:21 pm
((Thanks ^-^))
Exodus ran when he heard Noah's voice. He stepped on a thorn and backed up. He healed it quickly and saw Victoria in a tree. He didn't do anything to give her position away so she could stay safe. He back up and jumped from tree to tree till he got to the battlefield. "What is going on here!" He swiftly drew the sword from his back and and looked at the enemies.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:22 pm
tiran steped out of the shaows and walked up behind Exodus "I'm not realy sure myself" said Tiran  

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:26 pm
Another shadow of Noah appeared near Exodus. "Basically, two people are tying to take Karin. I've been holding them off, but soon I won't be enough." the shadow said before it disappeared into the shadows and dematerialized.

The other shadow still stood where it was, shouting at Sin. "What's holding you up, I'm giving you a free shot and you're not taking it! What a wuss." he said and turned his back to Sin.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:27 pm
Exodus jumped at the startling voice. "Geeze...Who are you?..." He looked at him questionably eyeing him up and down, his blade still in his hands and gripped around the hilt.  

Forsaken Exodus

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:30 pm
Tiran placed one hand on the handel of his halburg "ease up I don't want to start a fight unless I have to" Said Tiran

((Ninja_lord and Setsugai probably will not be back on tonight))  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:34 pm
Exodus eased slightly, "I'm sorry, my friend is just in trouble and I came to help him." His mind raced back to Victoria. He wanted to make sure his tongue wouldn't slip and give her away and that she was a safe distance away from the fight.  

Forsaken Exodus

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:39 pm
"looks as if owr goals are simular Hawever I dought your here to help us" said Tiran "All we want is Kairin It would be so much easier if you all would just end this conflict."  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:44 pm
Exodus realized what he was saying, but his friend was more important. "Why do you need her? We want to end this, but only in the correct way."  

Forsaken Exodus

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:47 pm
"Be careful Eodus Kairin is not what she appears she herself doesn't even know what she is, you and your companions mistake chivalry for ignorance" said Tiran  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:56 pm
Exodus's hand began glowing with light, "If we make a mistake, we can fix it. There is a fine line between ignorance and not understanding. If she doesn't know what she is, then she has a choice, and I'm willing to give her that choice along with my friend."  

Forsaken Exodus

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:00 pm
A mist of dark energy formed over Tiran's hand "fools one mistake and you'll all be dead your throwing your lives away and for what some girl you don't even know" said Tiran  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:06 pm
((And que the music lol))
"Well we may get to know her...after we stop you..." Exodus jumped back throwing a ball of light energy at Tiran. He quickly put his feet down and positioned himself to jump forward with a slash of his blade.

Forsaken Exodus

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:08 pm
Noah was in trouble, there was no doubt about that. Rin withdrew both swords, making sure that the electricity that constantly ran over the metal was not too visible to either Karin or the enemy. She had just about everything she needed to know about the two enemies and hoped it would be enough to help.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games