Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:54 am
____^ PYRO^ ____

The power of my fire shows my enternal strength

(Yea and i dont even know why the hell im in this)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:18 am
((your rpc has a hit on him, someone wants you dead))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:23 am
____^ PYRO^ ____

(why?)

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline
User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:24 am
{stop with the ooc unless your rping in them cause ooc takes up to much space, this is my last ooc for now.}  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:34 pm
"I better finish this fast" Phi thought to himself. He activated his Invisa Eye once more and did a slash of his sword towards the air. The air shaped into arrows. Phi then ran downwards while doing some handseals.
"Doton: Iwa no Doomu (Earth Release: Earth dome)!!!" Phi annoced as a big dome of earth that would be hard to break, came around both Pyro, Jedi, and Phi. "This is our batle field. Now one shall break free until it over." Remebering that Phi was invisible, he sat down and meditated while Jedi do the work...

(Jedi, you and me are getting half of the money when this is over.)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:32 pm
____|^| PYRO|^| ____

Pyro smirked and laughed "you underestimate me" pyro said as sunk into the ground and used the dome to his advantage and sent the clones into the dome and made 5 more also sending them into the dome and had them circle around the inner dome and blew them up on mark destroying the dome also leaving damage to jedi and his other opponent

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline
User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

pyro hasu

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:51 pm
_ - _ - _Daisuke Hyouton_ - _ - _

Do you have somebody to fear?...

Daisuke finnaly showed up and relized he was to late. He could feel the chakra of three people but couldn't figure out who it was. He formed various hand signs and sunk down into a water puddle which ironically led into the dome of "stronger-than-steel" rock.

To his surprise, Jedi was in the room.

"Good day to you, assassin. Pyro,.... Jedi.... I could've sworn you left the assassins after Susumu destroyed the "not-so-secrect" hideout? I guess I'll have to kill you if you are a threat to any of you Kumo comrades."

... You do now!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:50 am
(We are wearing maskes but what ever)

Phi stood up. still invisible and still had his charka hidden. "You came right into my trap!" Phi annoced as he was already in a process of doing handseals. "Alive Burial Justu." For this justu the earth underneath the opponets will sollow them into a burial. The earth will sollow them so fast, there won't be anytime to react.

xPhi-Phix

D a i j b

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:05 am
_ - _ - _Daisuke Hyouton_ - _ - _

Do you have somebody to fear?...

((Oh, XD My bad. Well, I'll say I can sense his presence and yours is hidden. I am too so blah! >:3 (anbu)))

Daisuke glance down at the ground which started to rumble then Daisuke was quickly ingulfed.

While under the ground loosing air every second, Daisuke thought.
"I'm not a doton user so rock jutsu would be ineffective to use. God dammit....." scoffs to loss of breath "a simple jutsu!"

Daisuke tried grabbing his hands together, but that didn't turn out so well.
He put the handsigns together in his head and transported instantly by the masked assassins counterpart was.

"Two objects can occupy the same space..." so Daisuke shoved (Jedi) the other assassin into the jutsu.

... You do now!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:11 am
((just to remind u guys, but this aint a mountain anymore....it now a crater with ash lining the floor.....i made sure of that))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:32 am
Hisahsi saw some people fighting, so he detoured and went back to the Lightning Country to take the original way to the Clouds..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:02 am
((Ehh WAT! U b*****d! Y u make ash! XP))  

D a i j b

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:00 am
((cause if you read before this a bit, you would see the mountain getting abliterated by a Beam of light burning at 10,000 to 20,000 degrees, and all plant life and stuff would become ash))

EDIT: heres the post

TheWingsOfTheGods
All of a sudden, a massive Beam of light would hit the mountain, this beam was so bright if one were to look at it, he would go blind for some time (5 posts) and so powerful, that all of Cloud would suddenly feel a Large wave of heat. When it was over, The mountain had be reduced to a large, 3 mile wide and 1 mile deep crater.

((oh well, and the blast hits the entire mountain, turning it to a massive crator))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:11 am
A man wearing a cloak that looked like a kalidescope of color, and a dog mask walked into the crater and right up to the dome, if looked through the eye slits of the mask it could be seen that he had a byakugan activated. Suddenly the man did fast hand signs and said " Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)" ans sank into the ground, he came up again in the dome and looked around "Hmm I guess someone else is already getting Pyro, i'll just watch then" he said and did more hand signs and summoned a toad that he climbed up on.  

irishshamrock12

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:59 am
The hooded figure decided to the take the crator route, and due to swiming through the ground, rose up in the crator, finding himself inside some kinda of dome, he sees pyro in here, and an assasin who's chakra resembled that of Jedi's. He also so the man in the mask, but didn't really care much.

((phi: if your rpc looks at mine, your invinsia eye (and in-turn, your invisiblity) will de-activate due to my bloodline crusher, also, your rpc does not know this, so you will have to treat me as if i were just some random dude, untill you eyes fall upon me))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff