Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:08 pm
Moonfire smiled and said,"It's nice to meet you guys too."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:11 pm
"What's up Moonfire," said Fortunna.

"Yeah nice to meet yeah," sair Rose.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:15 pm
"Mm, I have been fine. I just let Turgon, Black Feather, and Vesta free," said Corona.

"Hm, I can see that I senced that Turgon is free now," said Oracle.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:16 pm
Moonfire looked at them and said,"Yeah it's nice to meet you too."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:18 pm
"Hm, Gemy you got nice pad," said Rose.

"Yeah, and the house is so huge and beautiful," said Fortunna.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:09 pm
"Hey Moonfire. Good to see you." Draco said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Moonfire." Raven said as she looked around Gemini's house.

Scorpio nodded his head. "Turgon? Good to hear the guy's free as well as the rest of them."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:33 pm
"Yes our three comanding leaders. Turgon the big boss, Vesta the first command leader and Black Feather our second in command leader. Along with Corona the other first commander," said DarkStar.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yup and it was alot of work takibng care of this house, the crime fighting here, and the animals I took care of. But now this town is free from criminals," said Gemini.

"Yeah, and with a little of my help when I came once in a while or so," said Fox.

"So you did all that stuff mainly your self," said Starfire in amazement.

"Yes, mother and it was worth it. I grew more mature, grew into a good hero, and leader. A leader who stands by her teammates whatever is thrown at her and her team. And now I know how much of a big responsibility it is after watching father lead the Titans. He is good and so am I," explained Gemini.

"So in way. Even though he's not your real father that's where you get the geans of being such a good leader," said Fox.

"Yes, after watching him and being around him you can say I learned alot of things and when I left I learn more things than just Jump City and myself. And besides family isn't just blood its also who loves and cares for you. And I am proud to call my team and the Titans my family," explained Gemini.

"Huh, so beautiful. Gemy you always know what to say now do you," said Fox as she hugged Gemini.

Starfire giggled at the momment and smiled too. She is so happy at how much that Gemini, her daughter grew so mature and wise. And she is glad to call her her daughter. Gemini who once a Titan but now a Generation. "Gemini what made you call your team Generations?" asked Starfire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:59 pm
"Of, course I'm first commader. I'm very loyal to my master and he is the one who asked me to set him and the other two free. And it was delightful catching Gemini's teammates, well friends White Dove, Phinoex, and poor poor Moonfire's brother, Whitefire. I took them all and almost got Fox but she excaped but not matter at least I got parts of the team. And that's all we need so far to lur Gemini and for Oracle to fight and really kill ehr this time," said Corona.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:36 am
(Thanks)
'Ah such a halmrak momemnt' Arachnid smiled , he was so glad things were turning out for the best for once. He looked around still amazed by the lavish sturcutre.

Scott was unable to contain it no more he summoned a cloud and speeding through the the door creating ripple effect throughout the room making a harsh wind as he speed through the door and into the beatuiful blue sky. He was supposed but the sky look so irresitable today.

'What about Arachnid ?, he possess things we could use to our advantage ' Westenr hunter interjected sitting a down in leathery comfy arm chair.

A shadowy figure emerged from the shadows of the massive tree revealing a petit figure doused in clunky brown cloak only his shiny mask eys were visiable glinitng in the bright majestic sun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:01 am
'Yeah but to much of the noiness !' Spider-robin said hus voice muffled by the blood red cushion covering his face as he tired to sleep. To much nnosie meant no sleep.

Robin was about to ask Gemini some questions when Scott went blasting through the doors. He covered his face expaspereated shaking his head and sighed deeply. 'Star you better get Scott' he replied tired. He loved Scott deeply though sometimes he had diffculty following orders.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:26 am
Moonfire shook his head and said,"That's ok Robin I'll get him; your guys just stay here and chat. I haven't had a chase in a while." He then stepped outside and flew after Scott.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:39 am
Scott shot across the sky aodring the beautiful serene coutry side below him. He speed along disrupting the various fluff clouds around him. He knew he'd be in trouble but since mom and dad were reunited with Gemini he should be ok.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:52 am
Moonfire caught up to Scott and said,"hey Scott your parents want you to come back."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:03 am
'Who are you ?' Scott asked coming to halt. Fun was other looked like he was in big trouble now. Well they never let him do anything anymore they alaways had him looked and they hardly wanted to train anymore.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:18 am
Moonfire hovered beside Scott and said,"Oh sorry I'm Moonfire."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games