Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:38 am
I pick the rubber ducky when I notice timer on it booooom burning_eyes .

I drop a girl. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:12 pm
Girl falls on my foot & breaks it, then notices me & rips my face off for being in the way. eek

I drop a fish!  

kghvbfjgv

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:42 am
Which I try to eat but turns out it was a puffer fish....and it promptly puffed up when half way down my gullet and I choke to death.

I drop a shoe lace  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:47 pm
The shoelace is magically enhanced to kill and wraps itself around my neck strangling me.

I drop a piece of gum. 4laugh  

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rosaline Marie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:21 pm
I pick up the piece of gum, put it in my mouth and begin to chew. As I begin to think 'Hmm, minty fresh,' my tongue begins to swell. Turns out that in this little piece of gum, there is an unknown ingredient that I am highly illergic to. My tongue swells to the point where it blocks off my air supply and I slowly die, purple in the face.

I drop Olivia Benson (detective from Law and Order SVU show)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:18 am
When Olivia Benson sees me I start to run on my third step I felt a hot sting on my back, she had shot me, she walks up to me and finishes me off.

I drop an angel. 4laugh  

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:46 pm
Im consumed with evil and kill it but am struck down by another in the process

I drop a blob of tar  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:14 am
Walking along the street I didnt see the blob of tar on the sidewalk. I stepped in it. Construction was going on and a wrecking ball hit the building i was standing near. I tried to get unstuck but couldnt and as the ball swung it hit me and I never been alive since.

I drop a chair  

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:49 pm
And one of the legs pierces my eye socket und then my brain

I drop some refried beans  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:26 pm
Okay. As the can of refried beans was falling, the sun shined brightly off of the end of it and temporarily blinded a bird. The bird flew into the window of an "under construction" building and shattered the glass. I had just exited the department store next to the building and saw the whole thing happen. I even stopped to watch bits and chunks of the glass rain down upon an unsuspecting construction crew below. The guy on the crane was taken by surprise and lost control of his rig. The hook on the end swung around and hit a fat guy, knocking his head off in mid-lick of his ice cream cone. The head comes flying my way (but not quite my way) and hits a blonde fleeing the store I just left with bags of stolen goods. She wobbles a moment before falling dead at my feet from head trauma. As she is falling, however, I look up and past her, into the store, to see that the security guy is not only aiming a gun at me, but pulling the trigger. This was all in a split second. He was aiming for her, but I got shot. I take three rounds in the chest. In utter shock, I stumble backwards and into the street where a bus was coming towards me at full speed while the driver was talking on his cell phone. He sees me, though, and tries to stop. However, one of his front tires blows and sends the bus swerving out of control and into the other lane of traffic. He hits a car and most of his passengers come flying out of the bus from the impact. The other driver, drunk, old and over-weight, gets out of his car and stumbles over towards me. I am now lying in the street, dying from my injuries. The older man sees me and runs over to see if he can help, but the excitement of the accident he was just in affects him more than we realize and he has a heart attack. He then falls across my face and dies. Just then, the rookie security cop comes and rolls the man off of my face. I take a minute to catch what is probably my last breath as he calls 911. But, just as suddenly, a woman in a black car, who was driving her infant to daycare came along. She was busy putting the baby's pacifier in its mouth in the backseat and didn't see the wreck ahead of her. She narrowly misses the car the bus hit, but loses control of her car anyway as she skims it's back bumper. Her car flips twice through the air before smearing me, the cop and the old guy into the pavement. But don't worry. The kid was unharmed. 3nodding

I drop a cat...  

SaraDiva728

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:36 pm
And allergies unknown to me act up and cause me to literally sneeze my brain out.

I drop a freshly rolled joint twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:33 pm
I was so excited to see this free joint on the ground that I picked it up, lit and took a drag. Suddenly this drug dealer shows up and demands his money. He thinks that the joint was one of his and he wants me to pay $30 for it. I ask him if he takes debit, but he says no and then begins yelling profanity and stomping around angrily. His men begin piling out of his Camry and the ten of them surround me. Out numbered, but feeling confident, I take my praying mantis stance and wait for one of them to attack. Then he appears... ninja Ninja bunny Bobo, of the Huchi clan. Despite his short stature (about a foot tall), he is a dangerous Nazi warrior who hates all peoples living above ground and outside of meadows. Oh, and he is a prollific joint-hogging mooch. I should have known he was behind this! "Well, well, well," his says in that whiny, high-pitched voice I hate, "I don't remember seeing you at the dance last night." I narrow my eyes in disgust, "'Saturday Night Fever' didn't play last night, and you know that! Besides, your stealing my stuff, aren't you? And that's why I'm all out!!" He laughs maniacally. "Oh, stupid, stupid girl. The 7/11 is open 24/7, didn't you know?" I was at a loss, he was right after all. There was nothing I could do now but run! I turn, fight my way past a guard and scurry quickly past cars and alleys, buildings and parks... all the way to the docks. I was out of breath and surprised my wings had proven useless to me. Usually, I'm a thounsand feet up by now. With joint 3/4 finished, lungs and limbs burning and the bunny catching up to me, I was at a loss for what to do. "Hey, you!" A female voice calls. I look down into the water and... It's a mermaid! "Come on." She calls. "You'll have to turn into a dolphin to save yourself!" As an animorph, I have the ability, I just didn't know why it didn't occur to me before. "STOP!" Bobo screams as I take a leap. I laugh like a dolphin and hit the water. But... something is wrong! I'm not morphing! I fight the water and try to stay afloat. In my human form, I don't know how to swim. I flail my arms wildly before realizing that I had somehow dropped the joint. It now slowly sank to the depths beneath. Terror seized me. " gonk No!" I thought, "I wasn't through with that!" And I swim after it for all I am worth...

I drop a burning bag of dog poo...  

SaraDiva728

roses are forever

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:26 pm
(hehe that was cute!!)

I am having dinner with my best friend and her sleezy boyfriend. He is being a jerk and saying mean things to me, and being a complete idiot! I get up and storm out of the restaurant, wishing that something I somehow could get back at him when suddenly a flaming bag of dog poo falls from the sky and lands with a SPLAT! next to me. I look at it, up at the sky, and then I shake my head
"you couldnt have sent it not burning??" I reach into the black hole that is my purse and pull out a two foot pair of tongs, pick it up and run down the street to drop it on his door step. I finally get there and put it on his door, and as Im skipping down the street very pleased with myself I step on a patch of black ice and land on my butt, involuntarily sliding down teh street. Every inch of the ground around me is ice and as I gain momentum I begin to panic, having no way to stop myself. ahead of me I see a brick wall, quickly approaching. I cross my arms in front of me, hoping it will somehow cushion the impact. the wall is rapidly getting closer. Its now about a foot away from me when suddenly I feel myself falling and SPLASH!, I fell into a man hole. Relieved that I was unharmed I stand up and shake teh nasty water off of me. Thinking Im in teh blue I look around for a latter to climb back up to the surface. I turn around to find a family of hungry sewer crocs aproaching me... I ended up a yummy dinner.

as i was sliding down the street I dropped my bottle of weightloss pills  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:25 pm
Holy Sheet......long enough stories LOL

I pick the bottle up and huck it as hard and far as I can only to have bit ping of something and come flying back at me. It hits me in the head and I crash through a glass window which shatters and kills me.

I drop a Gaia Cash Card  

Crimsonhellite

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:38 pm
I see the fallen Gaia Cash card, pick it up and dash home as quick as possible. I race into my room, throw my purse and launch onto my bed where my laptop awaits. In a hurry to scratch the back off for the code I nick my thumb with the butter knife I was using as a tool. I stick my thumb in my mouth and start typing the code in one handed, with my opposite hand. I hit Enter and all of a sudden my computer flashes angrily at me. I had typed the code in wrong. My computer whirs loudly and then explodes BOOM!, shredding me into a billion pieces.

Right before I became confetti my sunglasses drop down into the next post.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff