Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:21 am
Bloodbane grinned. "Well I would surround her in metal, but I'm sure she's strong enough to bend it... However, I can create something to bind her using shadows. Shadows are strong enough to prevent being bent and they should hold."

"Good." Nightwing said, nodding his head. "A lot has changed, Star and so much has been going on recently."

Raven closed her eyes and sat in lotus position. She began to meditate, quietly chanting her mantra. It had been a while since she had meditated and with all the emotions that were running through her, she knew she needed it.

Cyborg flipped one of the steaks, allowing it to cook evenly on both sides. "Changeling. What will it be for you; real food," he gestured at the steaks. "Or your fake food." He pointed at the fridge where the tofu was stored.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:43 pm
"I take the tofu man," said Changelingas he tok out the tofu and started cooking it.

~~~~~~~~~

"I see," said Starfire as she stared at Gemini and Iris leaving them two alone. She than looked bak at Nightwing. "Have you been well?" she asked.

~~~~~~~~~

Persephone followed Fang in shadows.

~~~~~~~~~

When Changeling finsihed cooking his tofu he ate it all in one bite. "Chew, chew. Swollow. Yum, that was yummy," he said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:56 pm
Raven smiled lightly at Changeling. "I'm glad that it was good for you."

Cyborg placed cooked steaks in front of himself and Raven. "Done!"

Raven began to cut the steak and eat it. "So, how was your rest?"

Nightwing nodded his head. "I've been as fine as I could with you gone and the world taken over by evil. I've been missing you terribly."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:14 pm
"Oh, I see," said Starfire as she went on his side of the table and sat next to him. She wanted to kiss him but she didn't know if he would want to kiss her back. But than she kissed his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~

Changeling looked at Raven and said, "My rest was goo." He smiled.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:10 pm
Gemini walked over bak into her room to get something. "Ahah, found it," said Gemini. She took out her sword and a new dagger. She tied the shieth with her sword in it around her waist. and she put her new dagger hidden in her sleeve. She than walked out of her room.

~~~~~~~

"Hm," said Oracle as she agreed with Bloodbane.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:33 pm
"I want to kill Italius.But this will also be an uneven fight.You can take the girl and we can both take Haru,o.k?"Sora said.Hopefully this plan would work:run in blindly attacking.  

l_uke

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:45 pm
"Huh, really," said Haru as he got his spikes ready.

Italius turne into his olf form and sniffed and said, "Yup got that right. Someone is here but who."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:30 pm
Trixie looked at Haru and nodded her head in agrement. She noticed the door opening.

Crystal walked outside and faced Haru and Trixie. "Hey havnt seen you guys in a long time. What took you so long." She smirked

~~~~~~~~~~~
Fang stopped in a bush looking threw a window to see them eating. "Aw dinner perfect." Her turned toward Persephone.  

ElectricCandii

Helow411

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:54 am
sophie woke up and walked away to her own home, a destroyed house. She went inside and went off to find something to eat, but didn't find much.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:12 pm
"Good to hear." Raven said, moving closer to Changeling. She closed her eyes. Faintly, her empathy was picking up signs of other people. Whatever or whoever they were, Raven didn't know. "Someone's close. I can't tell if they're friendly or not or even if they're just rats." She murmured quietly.

"Alright then." Cyborg looked down at his arm where a scanner came up. "My scanners are detecting heat sources from the outside in the bushes by the window." He kept his voice down, but glanced in that direction. "The heat is too large for most creatures, so I think we got ourselves some humanoids waiting outside."

Nightwing was surprised when Starfire kissed him, but he was extremely happy. He kissed her back, putting in all the passion that he had stored from all those years seperated from her.

Bloodbane nodded his head. "Ready?" He was right outside the hideout that Gemini and Nightwing had built. Not even bothering to break through the metal, Bloodbane manipulated the metal, so it would leave a large opening. It opened into a hall.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:05 pm
Trixie looked at Crystal and smiled. "Good thing your outside so we dont have to wreck anything valuable. Trixe ran and jumped over the three of them and hit all there pressure points. "Again....you cant move soo sorry." She smirked.

Crystal couldnt mover her body but she still could attack with her eyes. She focased on the hot head and shifted some water around him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Fang still in the bush turned to persephone. "Ready? To have the greatest attack!." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:28 pm
"I am so ready," replied Persephone. "This is going to be fun," she said with a smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~

Changeling heard what they said and turned himself into a dog and just atced like a dog but alos protecting Raven.

~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire and Nightwing's kiss felt soo passionate and very good. Starfire enjoyed it it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Italius followed after Crystal and attacked Trixie to the ground and bit her arm hard and almost breaking a bone.

~~~~~~~~~~

Iris looked at what Gemini brought out and asked, "What are those weapons?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:46 pm
Trixie screamed in pain. "Why you brat!" She yelled. She used a dagger and stabbed him in the arm.

Crystal looked at Italius. "ITALIUS!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Fang stood up and knocked on the door. He waited and waited. "Lets go in the old fashioned way." He stood back and used his power to launch the door across the room. "May we come in." He smirked walking into there nice home  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:54 pm
Changeling growled at Persephone and Fang and went straight for Persephone.

"Huh, back off green boy," said Persephone as she kicked him, grabbe him, and threw Changeling to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~

Italius screamed in pain and but bit harder into her arm and broke something in her. He than jumped off and took out the dagger with his teeth and threw it to the floor.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:05 pm
Crystal got controll of her body. She chanted some words under her breath and 5 fearies with fire dagger appeared and swormed Trixie and Sora attacking there face and body. They were to small to see. Crystal ran to Italius "You ok?"

Trixie felt her arm break than little things swarming her.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games