Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:37 pm
((New Order))
Ranuu
((Next post will consist of opening the doors, if you want to post next about getting the Darkfriends to move, and maybe have an event or two on the way to the wall. Also, sorry about the small bit of auto playing I did. I hope you don‘t mind ^^; ))

(No prob, Ranuu. I don't mind.)

Sielle rubbed her throat as the Myrddraal left, and swallowed thickly. She did indeed know what failure meant, and was determined to avoid that at all costs.
Turning to the humans, she used saidar to amplify her voice tenfold. "Come, my fellow Darkfriends!" she cried, hating to put herself in the same category as those pathetic mortals. "The time has come!"
The eager Darkfriends rallied quickly, she began to lead them toward the wall, weaves of Air keeping them in a tight formation. She became aware of a disturbance in the back, and arrived to find a man cowering on the ground, having lost all nerve.
"Please...don't make me!" he pleaded. "I can't do this! I'm no warrior!"
"Then we have no use for you," Sielle agreed. She allowed a look of relief to pass over the man's face before using her dagger to slit his throat. She hated dirtying her hands, but sometimes a personal kill made a clearer point. Those who saw her actions fell silent in their own grumblings, and she returned to the head of the troop in time to see the walls of Caemlyn rise before them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:52 pm
Ethin's mind raced as he tried to figure out away to get Esole away from the battle that they both knew would be coming. He knew that she would resist his attempt to get her away. She prided herself on never backing down from a fight, but this was ridiculous. He supposed he might a well throw out that idea.

If his suspicions were correct, that Yellow Aes Sedai must be in love with Cobain. That was the only plausible reason for her crying and running off. He had no time to second-guess himself now. Time was running out. He ran over to the tree Cobain was tied to and sliced the ropes. He grabbed the man and ran back to Esole trying to make the man a sort of shield. Ethin hoped this would work.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:15 pm
Esole glared at Ethin feverishly. She had decided to accept what was going to happen here. She knew that if Kiae let her feelings get the best of her for even a second while linked to Anthenor, Esole and Ethin would die here today. Esole had embraced the thought of dying here. She wouldn't go down without a fight, of course. Her last breath would be in defiance shouting that she had done no wrong. She had accepted all of this. And now Ethin was trying to change it all, trying to change what she thought the Pattern had in store for them.

"You're just going mad like that Cobain," a voice whispered in her head. "All those thoughts of accepting. It's all a load of horse dung. You're as mad as the man Ethin is shielding you with." She suppressed the voice. Esole thought it might be right but she wanted to doubt it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:40 pm
Kiae stopped Andurael as they approached the camp, and frowned. "Let me down," she ordered, slipping to her feet. Concentrating, she reached out with saidar and gasped. "An angreal?" she murmured, shaking her head. "This is worse than I thought. Is she mad, escalating a fight?"
She thought for a long moment, and shook her head. "He isn't worth people dying over," Kiae muttered after a moment. "Andurael, get Anthenor back here. There won't be a battle over the actions of a foolish Green," she informed him, still wondering why Esole had decided to Bond Cobain.
Andurael opened his mouth to argue, but a frown silenced him. "I won't have it. Why risk deaths because of this? This is has escalated into nothing more than a channeling brawl, and I won't stand for it."
Her words said, she crossed her arms and stared at Andurael defiantely.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:50 pm
Esole's grin was full of malice. She was hoping for a fight, as ridiculous as that seemed, and had been expecting to lose. Shaking her head, Esole motioned for Ethin to put Cobain on the grass next to the tree. Looking from Esole to Kiae, he finally did so.
Esole shoved her angreal into her beltpouch and eyed Kiae contemptuously. She half expected the Yellow to surprise attack her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:54 pm
(Technically, they weren't there yet. But now we can interact! blaugh )

Kiae was beginning to wonder if the Green was mad, or if she was even one of the few Black Ajah left. It also seemed to her the woman wanted to fight, and lose, and Kiae had no idea what was going on.
"Esole Sedai, I don't know what possessed you to Bond a man while he was sleeping," Kiae informed her sternly. "You know the laws against that as well as I do."
Glancing at Andurael, she returned to stare down the Green. "Your Warder at least has some sense," she continued, in no mood to mince words. "This escalating of the situation is the stupidiest I've seen in all my years as an Aes Sedai."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:05 pm
(My bad)

Esole's eyes narrowed at the Yellow's lecturing tone. "A public strapping doesn't bother me," Esole said, rolling her eyes. "And that's nice to know but if you don't mind, I'd like to get some sleep this night before I keel over from exhaustion."
Turning away, she grabbed her bedroll from her horse and laid it on the grass near the tree Cobain was at. Ethin gave her a concerned look before planting himself firmly in front of the tree. She sighed knowing he'd probably stand there all night and watch.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:12 pm
At this dismissal of the trouble Esole had caused - serious breaking of the Tower laws and a possibly-fatal fight - Kiae came dangerously to channeling in frustration, and instead turned on her heel, her chests heaving as she sucked in deep breaths to calm herself.
"We leave at dawn," she said shortly. Glancing over at the Green, she couldn't keep herself from one last shot.
"You'll learn soon enough the extent of your actions," she said coldly, before turning away.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:18 pm
Esole laughed gruffly. "We'll see Yellow," she said. "Don't let your little love blind you." With that, Esole rolled over in her bed roll, feigning the deep breath of sleep. She had that down to an art by now. She doubted she'd sleep this night. Her mind was on what had occured minutes before. It seemed as if she was going mad and yet now she wasn't. It confused her and frightened her. Maybe it was her bond with Cobain whom Kiae had claimed was mad.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:23 pm
Setting her jaw, Kiae closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm herself. "Ethin, may I speak to you?" she asked pointedly. Perhaps the Warder would have better sense. It was obvious he wasn't pleased at the circumstances, and she hoped he would have some information that would help her.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:25 pm
(Haha I was just about to have Ethin approach Kiae)

Slightly startled, Ethin nodded and walked a few paces from Esole, never taking his eyes from where she was pretending to sleep. "I must say something first. Know that if anything untoward happens to Esole Sedai, the person responsible will not like the consequences." Ethin said in a quiet voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:31 pm
Kiae raised an eyebrown in amusement, and folded her arms across her breast calmly. "You have the gall to threaten me?" she asked in quiet astonishment. "After the trouble your own Aes Sedai has just caused? I was not the instigator, Ethin."
She let this sink in before continuing. "And I am not so low as to try anything, unlike Esole. I'm assuming you're not very happy about the Bond," she added knowingly.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:36 pm
"It was merely a statement of fact, Aes Sedai. I said that the person responsible would face the consequences. If you had no thoughts to do anything, then it did not apply to you," Ethin said coldly. He sighed audibly. She was trying to manipulate him thinking he wouldn't realize it. "What difference does it make, Aes Sedai?" he inquired in a near whisper, eyes turned down in a meek manner.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:42 pm
Kiae rolled her eyes. "A meek Warder? Please, I've never heard of such a thing."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:44 pm
"Don't change the subject, Aes Sedai. Answer my question," Ethin said gruffly, pointedly looking right at the Aes Sedai's eyes.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games