Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:04 am
KrauseMouse
Mahayr, may I partake of your tea?

*Sighs*

I've been saving up to try to buy my dreads... It's taking almost as long as trying to create them in rl.

I've been BROKE for a really long time, and I just barely spent 200g on my ADORABLE little Magenta avi edit (Thanks again Mistress Urd!)...

So... NO MORE SPENDING FOR ME... I want my winter hippie hair... Plus... oh so many clothes that I still don't have that are CLOSE to what the movement was looking for... Well, if the donation items are popular but not right up my alley, maybe I'll sell one this month. wink

~M~

I would donate but I gota get my letter next month. You are the #2 on my list to donate to though. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:09 am
Darkfist007
KrauseMouse
Mahayr, may I partake of your tea?

*Sighs*

I've been saving up to try to buy my dreads... It's taking almost as long as trying to create them in rl.

I've been BROKE for a really long time, and I just barely spent 200g on my ADORABLE little Magenta avi edit (Thanks again Mistress Urd!)...

So... NO MORE SPENDING FOR ME... I want my winter hippie hair... Plus... oh so many clothes that I still don't have that are CLOSE to what the movement was looking for... Well, if the donation items are popular but not right up my alley, maybe I'll sell one this month. wink

~M~

I would donate but I gota get my letter next month. You are the #2 on my list to donate to though. 3nodding

Thanks, luv, but no worries... I'm ok now... I broke down and sold my... *gulp* June 2004 letter... 14k. Would have been worth SO MUCH MORE... *sigh* but I still have an Aug., Sept., and hopefully an Oct. that will maybe increase in value EVENTUALLY...  

KrauseMouse
Captain

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:14 am
Time to get my WINTER HIPPIE-HAIR! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:19 am
Wow! Mistress Urd did a very good job on the avi edit! I'd drawing a campsite of some GHG members, I'll just be drawing the clothes you guys have on now so if you have a better outfit PM me with the clothes you would rather have on in my drawing then what you have on now.

Peace and love - Rats_Have_Rights. 3nodding  

Plumbarius

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:32 am
okey... I'm done with my commercey goodness... I don't like my new eyebrows... I kinda look mean. Do you guys think I look mean? I like the dreads, but they didn't need to change my brows... I mean, my hair's still the same color as it always has been... it's just changed lengths & styles over the months...

Wow! I'm excited to see the picture, Rats_have_rights!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:29 am
Well im making some quick sketches of ideas, a group shot sitting on logs at a campfire, or just one person a page. Right now i'm getting ideas down on line paper, once I feel good with something will I put it on good white paper.  

Plumbarius

DemiGodZeta

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:35 pm
*meditates in his sakura tree* mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:01 pm
*flashes peace sign to others* Hiya, Mouse. Long time, no see. Looks like you got a lot of new members. That's pretty groovy, girlie. mrgreen  

Wills the Guy

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:11 pm
Wills the Guy
*flashes peace sign to others* Hiya, Mouse. Long time, no see. Looks like you got a lot of new members. That's pretty groovy, girlie. mrgreen

Yeah! It's nice to have such a thriving little community, even if Gaia only ever gives us out clothing items SPARINGLY... We have each other! It's GREAT to see you! smile

I hope you'll stop in a bit more!

Love, Mousey  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:43 pm
I still think my avi hippie drawings are bad looking, I decided that Im going to draw one big avi at a time with the peace sign raised in the air. I still can't get the arms right, sweatdrop they look lob sided. ehh, Im sure I'll get it right sooner or later.

How are my hippie friends doing??  

Plumbarius

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:44 pm
Rats_have_rights
I still think my avi hippie drawings are bad looking, I decided that Im going to draw one big avi at a time with the peace sign raised in the air. I still can't get the arms right, sweatdrop they look lob sided. ehh, Im sure I'll get it right sooner or later.

How are my hippie friends doing??

Hiya! You're here! No one's ever here when I am! Well, at least, no one's ever here when I'm bored and I have time off and I can actually chat... Well... THAT'S because this almost never happens! wink lol!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:48 pm
yeah well I don't have much better to do, well, now I need to clean my cats poop box. I shall return...with stinky hands. Just kidding I wash my hands before using the keyboard. xd  

Plumbarius

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:49 pm
*Pats Piper on the head and grins at Rats_have_rights*

*Piper scampers off to hide in the weeds*

I'll play hide and seek with you LATER, Piper! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:49 pm
Rats_have_rights
yeah well I don't have much better to do, well, now I need to clean my cats poop box. I shall return...with stinky hands. Just kidding I wash my hands before using the keyboard. xd

LOL! Eeeew! whee  

KrauseMouse
Captain

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:50 pm

*Piper scampers over a rise in the landscape, and peers back playfully at Mouse...*  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games