Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm
[[I think we should wait until Abi-tan gets back because Akihiro and Amaya are in this class...]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:35 pm
[[ Ugh. I'm not un-new yet? Toxic? Somone? Save Me? xD]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:50 pm
[[Toxxi isn't even here. Hahaha. She's gone at her grandparent's farm]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:33 pm
[[Back! D: Sorry gaiz. A lot happened. T ^ T ]]

[[ :/ Sakura, I think I'll need to make a new character, so gimme a sec.]]

"Hmmm," Nori mumbled, putting his bento box and other equipment away. "Dunno. Yuu might, I've got someone to meet today. I've finally been bought!" Nori gave a little squeel of delight.
"Oh, yeah, that's right." Yuu noted, also cleaning up his own lunch mess. "Let's hope he's not a b*****d..." Yuu chuckled.
"Yeah, let's hope, buddy."

Yuu made a sound like a trumpet as Mr.Ohtani entered the room.
"Dah dah dah~!" Nori announced in a sing-song tone.

"That's enough, you two." The teacher remarked.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:39 pm
Nana sighed.
"Alright." She muttered.
School went by in a daze. She learned a few new things, but other than that it was pretty boring.
When the final bell rang Nana got up from her seat and got her things. She was more than happy to go home now.
She waited by the door for Nori, Yuu and Emiko.
"I guess I have to walk home with you guys..." She said, unless Naoki was waiting for her. She leaned on the door way, closing her eyes. An image of Nori flickered in her mind.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:09 pm
"Uh...Okay." Both Hides shrugged their shoulders and agreed as they started walking in the direction of their homes [[Emiko is too]]. "Ah, well, I have to go to the storage to pick up a few of my things, then I leave to my new master's house...So I think I might want to hurry along." Nori looked apologetic, but raced a head.
Yuu laughed, slinging his school bag on his back, the back of his hand rested on his shoulder. "Pfft. Nori seems overly happy about being bought. I really hope his master or whatever isn't cruel. I don't want my buddy to go through crap like that..."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:13 pm
Emiko was to the door before Yuu or Nori, as usual. She stepped out into the hall.
"Nana.. come here.." She whispered.
Nana stepped toward her.
"So.. Do you like Nori?" Emiko asked, like two friends would speak to eachtother.
If Nana really did like Nori, Emiko wasn't sure what she'd do... or if she'd do anything at all.
"It just seemed today the way you looked at him, and spoke to him that you did.. excuse me if I'm wrong.." Emiko said, winking.

[[Uhmm.... Whadda 'bout Aki and Amaya? confused Just say they were at school.. but kinda silent all day...? And just start with them leaving school?]]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:16 pm
[[Ehr.. crap.. just pretend Emiko said that before they walked out into the hall... they're still walking home and all right now though...
Gah.. I hate when that happens.... D:]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Emiko nodded, still waiting for an answer from Nana about Nori. She wondered if Nana didn't want to tell her.. or just not infront of Yuu.. but Emiko was sure Nana does like Nori.
"Yeah, I hope his owner isn't a jerk either. Nori's such a nice guy...some jerk shouldn't deserve to own him..." Emiko said, trailing off.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:35 pm
[[Sure. XD I'm sure Aki would probably be mentally arguing with himself all day. O _ o]]

Aki was acting rather solemn and isolated when he exited the class room. Despite being far from the door, he was one of the first to leave. He had said the class room hair was too stilifing for him, but others could see past his lie. He had quickly packed up his things and left the school campus, his walk rather brisk.
He had decided in his mind he'd shut his lip and just follow Kazuo's orders as usual and then retreat to his room like a cornered animal. With Amaya being Kazuo's new wife, he really didn't know what to say or how to face her in the slightest. Guilt and regret nibbled at his insides.

Yuu loosened his school uniform tie--black with gold diagonal stripes. He sighed loudly and looked a little deep in thought. "It was a surprise when I learned that Nori was a slave..." Yuu admitted with a thick glaze of nostalgia that coated his voice. He gave Emiko a quick look, then returned his gaze to where he was walking.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:51 pm
Nana sighed, she bit her bottom lip.
"Well I don't know. I think I do. I've never been around anyone my age." She said, looking down.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:06 pm
Emiko nodded to what Nana was saying. "Really? I'm sure you do... you just don't know it."
Yuu was probably confused to what they were talking about. Like some some foreign thing.
"I didn't know Nori was a slave until he'd said something the other day.. to think after just a couple of months I would have realized it.. he just seems too happy to be a slave.." Emiko said, to Yuu.
-----

Amaya walked home by herself, it was snowing gently out.
As soon as the bell had rang, Akihiro was out of the classroom. Amaya was sure he didn't want to speak to her, or.. well anyone. The guilt must be killing him; because Amaya felt like she was too.
How could I do that to him? He must be in such emotional remorse... it's my fault..
Amaya thought, tears coming to her eyes at the thought. She cried as she walked the rest of the way home. Even Kohana hadn't said anything to her at school.
Kazou was waiting for her at the door. Probably worried why she'd taken so long.
As she walked up the steps, he must have noticed her tear-stained cheeks because he said, "Amaya, hun, are you alright? What's wrong?" Kazou asked, pulling her into his arms. He walked he rinto the house.
Amaya said nothing as she stood with her face burried in his chest.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:15 pm
"I've heard from some of the other slaves that go to our school that his parents made a few under the table deals to get him to where he is now. He comes from a high class-storage...I've heard they treat their slaves sort of like foster kids. Kind, but not close. " Yuu had always noticed there was something weird about Hidenori. Not in a sense of appearance, but personality. It had a flaw.
_______
Akihiro had entered before Amaya had, and in attempts to get his mind off of her, he had pulled out his homework books and flew through them. Finishing off math equations and clasifying an animal from the animal kingdom to its proper class and genus was helping, but not as much as he had wished. He could hear Kazuo's voice and Amaya's soft sobs in his room--which was rather close to the door. It was as though their words were being broadcasted by megaphone to Aki's ears. He tried to mute it out as best he could.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:48 pm
"His parents would do that? I'd imagine, like most parents that sell their children that they wouldn't care what happened to them afterward. Let's hope this new owner will be better than the storage, even.." Emiko said, trailing off.
Yuu could probably relate to her. He'd lost his brother and sister, she'd lost her brother. Emiko wondered if that fact would create a bond between them.
-----
Kazou took Amaya bag off of her shoulders, followed be her jacket.
"Can you tell me what's wrong? Maybe I can help?" Kazou asked, staring into her eyes. His seemingly gentle hands held hers.
Amaya had her eyes on the floor, tears dripped silently down her face.
"It's nothing you could do to help.. I just need to grow up and get on with it." Amaya said, slipping her shoes off and putting the house slippers on.
Kazou frowned, "You're sure?" He asked.
Amaya nodded. "I'm sure, Kazou-sama." She said, grabbing her bag.
"Well.. dinner will be ready soon. I hope you feel better.." Kazou said, as Amaya walked up the stairs, and closed her door behind her.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:06 pm
"Nori never knew his parents, but the manager told him that his parents were desperate, not cruel. He doesn't know at all if had any siblings or not..." Yuu didn't know which was worse, having family but getting it taken away from you, or never having any to begin with and have an empty feeling that eroded your heart.
Yuu caught sight of his parent's house, he stilled lived with them. They were usually never home anyway, so it left him with a sense of independance. "Oh, my house is this way," He pointed and waved. "See you tomorrow..."

______

Aki had finished his homework for the night, and a little bit a head of schedule for tomorrow, but still felt angry and dissatisfied. His eyes darted around his room for a moment until he came to his desk and took out a piece of printer paper and a fountain pen. He decided that if he didn't have the guts enough to talk to her, he could at least leave her a note. It probably wouldn't be as heartfelt, but it would still be from him.

Amaya,

I'm sorry I'm acting this way, I'm a naive, antisocial robot. I think for both of our sakes we might have to act distant from each other for a while. That is, unless you can come up with a better plan. I'm useless when it comes to people. I haven't forgotten what happened, but I don't know if I should love you.

- Aki

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games