Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:10 am

((Wow, being a little hot-headed, people? Just a little?))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:10 am

Drake looked at the Raikage. "I was looking for the snake or slug, but I had no luck. So I have no care which one although I would prefer one with either light or dark powers."

crimsonnobody

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:11 am

( lol )
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:14 am

(seriously well said zann)

"hmm well i know of nobody in this village that has either of those." Susumu looks down at her desk. "but i do know of somebody that does poccess the snake summon, the leader of the snow village, hes a strange one and is hard to trust though."

Eris5

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:16 am

"I can believe that. I just asked him before I came here. He claimed he didn't know who was the snake summoner." Drake frowned at the fact the Yukikage had lied.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:19 am

"i was told that the yukikage was a big jerk"

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:23 am

Zeno knocks. "Raikaga-sama?Can i come in? I wish to apologize for a what I did with...teddy and futashi." Zeno said, sighing, doing the right thing wasn't normally....his thing. He was a good guy, but he wasnt the kind to give money, or help someone cross a street or anything. Especially, wasnt big on apologizing, but he knew he had to.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:29 am

"Zeno, appology accepted but i still want to talk to you. so please sit over there and wait one second ok" susumu smiles and points to a couch on the side of the office. "hmmm that sounds like him for you. well he may not be willing to just teach anybody the summon, people are usually pretty protective of their summons. you may want to consider trying for a new summon" she then giggles at what hiro says "Hiro did you come for any other business other than just easedropping?"

Eris5

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:32 am

Drake sighed. "And what summon would you recommend?"

"well.........ummmm...oh yeah i wanted to spar with someone and i was hoping it cold be you susumu and since im a genin you could kick my butt."

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

De-Vaughn07

Zeno bowed and scurried over to the couch. 'I told teddy it was a bad idea....I guess i just wanted an adventure....Oh well. I just wont make that mistake again...I wonder what she wants to talk to me about...' Zno thought to himself, feeling ashamed, but hiding it with a neutral face.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:43 am

(hello is anyone goin to reply)

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:45 am

(susumu is really busy, i learned that the hard way, so dont rush her, she gets tons and tons of pm's, people sending comments, plus posting in more than 1 place at once?give her a break. haha, that explain it?)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:46 am

" hiro maybe you should find someone a bit more your level to spar with" susumu smiles, she is hiding something from him but doesn't really feel like revealing it to him at this time at all. susumu then looks to drake. (i am making a summon right now)
"I know that in this village there are those with a panther summon, falcon summon and bee summon."

Eris5

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:50 am

"please susumu ,if you cant spar at least tell me the real reason that you dont want to spar"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games