Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:19 am
"Oh, okay..." She nodded. "Wait, you're not getting anything for yourself?" she asked when he ordered.

"YAY STEAK!!" Risky cheered, wondering what it could possibly taste like.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:24 am
Mello looked up, "No, I had enough cake.. I think I'm good." He assured her, leaning back in the seat. "Don't worry about me, just enjoy yourself."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:29 am
"Uh, really? Well... if you're sure..." she shrugged a bit and went silent. She looked from him to the table, unsure of what to talk about.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:33 am
"We should go back after this." Mello said, referring to 'home'. "It's pretty late. I bet you're pretty tired after working and all."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:36 am
"Yeah, alright...." She then began thinking of the layout of the place they would be going back to. How many bedrooms where there...? "Mello? Where am I going to sleep? Is there more than one bedroom?"

"THERE BETTER BE!! THAT OR HE SLEEPS ON THE COUCH!!!" Risky cried out angrily, causing Asako to wince slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:53 am
Having considered this earlier Mello replied, "You can sleep on the couch." That sounded so unchivalrous that it made him pause for a moment. "If you want. Otherwise I suppose you can use my room temporarily.. but it's a mess. I'm perfectly content with the couch for now. Your call."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:57 am
"Well, alright. I don't mind-" she was about to say sleeping on the couch, but she saw Risky glaring at her and, deciding that angering a Shinigami was a bad idea, changed what she was going to say."-messes..."

Risky had a grin of victory.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:06 am
He seemed to be relieved upon hearing her say that. He would hav felt a little guilty for leaving her the couch. "As long as you don't mind I don't see any problems." Mello replied, watching as the waiter returned with their order. "I'll try and clear it later for you anyway."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:24 am
"Okay! But I really don't mind messes...I'm kinda used to it." She told him as the order came. She looked at the steak in front of her before clasping her hands together. "Itadakimasu..." She picked up the fork and knife and began to cut the meat.

"Don't forget to save me some!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:28 am
Mello was glancing off to the side for a while before he turned his attention back to Asako. He watched her eat, "Is it good?" He asked her, leaning forward a little.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:33 am
"Uh, yeah! It's really good!" She smiled as she ate. She felt the tiniest bit uneasy when he watched her.

"Remember! I want some!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:35 am
"That's good." Mello replied, almost regretting not getting some for himself. He noticed that she seemed uncomfortable and then looked away.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:38 am
As she was eating, she began to think over the events of the day... which seemed to last forever. It was so strange, since she basically confessed her very random love for him, but he'd been nothing but obliging, which made her wonder what exactly he thought of her. Because he never really answered any of her questions on the subject.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:50 am
"..." Mello would look back at her from the corner of his eye. She seemed to be thinking. He wondered what it was she could be thinking so intensely about. For some reason he couldn't help but pick up his untouched fork and steal a bit of Asako's food. This was a most peculiar gesture but he was quite sure she wouldn't mind to much.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:54 am
"Did you see that?!?! No! Don't let him steal food! AND DON'T SHARE!!! I WANT SOME!!!" Risky began to spazz when Mello took some of the steak. She wanted to make sure there would be some left for her.

She took note of Mello stealing some of her steak and said and did nothing to show she cared. She didn't really mind sharing food with him. Besides, he was paying for it, so it was alright. But she still wondered what exactly her thought of her. Or even the real reason she was there in the first place.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games