Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini,Teen Titans,& Their Kids ~ Oracle Returns 4 Reveange Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could be any being/breed what would you be?
  Angel
  Wolf/Wolfreon
  Cat/Cateon
  Bird People
  Dragon
View Results

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:26 pm
Destiney got up of the ground and headed toward a waterfall. She smiled up at the waterfall making a rainbow. She sat down with her feet in the water and skipped some rocks.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:55 am
Shadows surrounded Azar and he transformed into a cheetah. He ran towards the howl. Due to being a shadow, he didn't bother going around trees instead he just went straight through them. A dim reminder in his head that they weren't supposed to go deep into the forest flashed through his mind, but he ignored it. Finally he came to a halt when he found Flora. Transforming back to normal, he asked, "What happened?"

"Aren't I always?" Draco asked with a smile.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:28 pm
"Emerald was posced by a locket and she attacked me. So I but Emerald to stop her but that didn't work so I broke the locket and she went back to normal but ran back tot he castle," said Flora.

"Hm, Azar go abck to the castle and have you and your mom to check on Emerald. I'm worried about her, " ordered Lyra who sounded a lot like her mom when it came to ordering or comanding someone.

Gemini smiled towards her husband Draco.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:42 pm
Emerald was mad at herself she sat on her bed trying to calm down. The thought of hurting someone in her family made her more angry. Books started flying arcross the room. She closed her eyes and took deep breathes.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:54 pm
Azar nodded his head. Energy began surrounding him to turn him into a falcon. Before the energy entirely surrounded him, he added, "Don't get used to bossing me around. I don't like taking orders, Lyra." With that, Azar ran off, his feet barely touching the ground as he ran. Azar walked into the castle's living room and turned back. "Mom... I need to tell you something." He said, tugging at her arm. Azar smiled lightly at the other adults.

Raven heard the desperate note in her son's voice. "Okay, Azar... What do you want?"

"I'll tell you..." Azar looked at the other adults. "Somewhere else." He didn't want Emerald's troubles to be known to everyone. Even their dad didn't know about her powers to see the dead.

Raven nodded her head. "Okay." She smiled lightly at the others and Beast Boy. "I'll be back." She then followed Azar out of the room.

Draco smiled. "Here let's go back to the others. They might be worried about you."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:46 pm
Lyra nodded to Azar on what he told her. He didn't have to worry about the orders thing from her too much. She only does so when needed to for she is born as a princess from her father and also leader from her mother. so she has both traits of leading and commanding so she can't help it when she does so but she only does that when needs to.

"I'll head back to the castle adn take Flora with me," said Nightstar as she picked up Flora and took her back to the castle.

Gemini nodded towards Draco and headed back to where everyone else was.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:40 pm
"Hey. What's up?" Draco asked with a smile.

"What do you want, Azar?" Raven said, patience in her tone.

Azar spoke quickly. "Emerald put some strange locket on and then she got all evil and stuff... Then she ran here though the locket's broken because Flora broke it. And I think you should go and check on Emerald to make sure she's okay." He took a deep breath upon his finish.

Raven nodded her head. "Come on then." She walked over to Emerald's door and knocked. "Emerald, darling, can I come in?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:53 pm
Emerald heard her mom's voice and stood up while wiping her tears away with her sleeve. "Oh I guess..." She said as she sat on her bed quickly and started drawing a picture.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:03 pm
"Oh, hello Draco and Gemini. Is everything alright Gemy?" asked Starfire.

"Yeah, kiddo are you alright?" asked Beast Boy who can never let go that Gemini isn't a kid anymore.

Akash than enetered teh main room and looked for Flora. "Hay where's Flora?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:51 pm
"Yeah, I'm fine. And Beast boy I'm not a kid anymore. I'm a grown woman whose has a dughter, a husband, and who is queen," said Gemini.

"Um, I thinks Flora is outside Akash," said Fortunna.

Than Nightstar flew in the main room with Flora all knocked out.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:09 pm
Draco looked over at Nightstar. "What happened?" He asked, his words sharp with a look of concern as well.

Raven walked into Emerald's room and sat down beside Emerald. "Emerald... What happened in the forest? Azar told me you found a locket and put it on... But can you give me the details? Are you okay?"

Azar turned away. He knew it would be easier for Emerald to speak if she was alone with their mom, so he went off. Walking into the main room, Azar looked over at Flora. "Is she going to be alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:30 pm
"Ya im fine....i dont know but the necklace was like calling me..." Emerald said as she put her drawing aside.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:14 pm
"Um, well," said Nightstar as she tried to explain to Draco.

"Oh, dear my poor daughter," said Fortunna as she walked up to ehr daughter Flora and kneele beside her.

Lyra flew in the main room adn braught Arcangel with her. She placed him down and said, "Flora found Emerald pocessed by some locket and when Flroa tried to help Emerald, Flora got hurt in the process. But Flora than took the locket from Emerald adn broke it, so now Emerald is back to normal but feels bad at what she did to Flora."

Flora opened her eyes and said, "But I do forgive her. An don't worry I'll be fine."

Gemini wlked up to Flora and placed her hand on Flora's shoulder. She than healed up Flora.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:27 pm
Draco frowned a bit. A strange locket in the forest wasn't good news. He glanced out the window at the forest. What other secrets did it hold? For now, Draco decided that he would make sure the kids were alright. Later, he would take some people to look and see what else the forest held. "Well it's good that you'll be fine. Is Emerald okay?"

"Mom's looking over her, but I think she'll be fine." Azar said with a shrug. He grinned at Flora. "It's good to see you up."

Raven nodded her head. It wasn't a good sign if mysterious lockets called to you. She wondered whether it would've called to anyone who came along or if it had called to Emerald for a purpose. "Can you remember anything about the locket? Or anything else?"  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:04 am
Emerald thought about it. "Well the locket was ontop of a wooden symbol. And it had initials but I couldnt make it out. All I got was a "T". It was a black necklace I thought it looked pretty cool so I picked it up. It clunged around my neck automaticly and then the last thing I remeber that I had hit Flora hard....I didnt mean to.....I would never do that....but I did" Emerald said as she looked down over the bed. "But the wired thing is that the locket looked so familiar.....but I dont know who starts with a T. Do you?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff