Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:51 pm
*I wander onto the old graveyard, open bottle of sake in hand. I haven't been here in a long, long time. It takes me about three minutes to find the grave I seek. Hagane Kouga. I plop down and sit cross legged in front of his grave, glancing at my old sword which was still bloodstained and a little rusty now. I take a swig of sake before talking to the tombstone.* "So old buddy, how's it been here? Anything new? I guess a little bit. Looks like a couple rumbles have been through." *I take another drink from my bottle, my face growing more and more solemn by the second.* "It's been lonely for me Kouga. I miss you and Kitty, Lennon, all them crazy kids that used to be my good friends before they went and left old Korny in the dust. Either that or dead." *I look down and the dirt before me.* "Haven't seen Joe for a couple years now. You remember him don'tcha? Course ya do, you remember everything." *I take another long drink, the bottle is now more than half empty.* "So you see your folks yet? That's good. I bet they missed you. Your brothers grown up real good. Strong ninja, good man. I think he's a Sannin. Oh, and Rhaenno got married! I didn't go to the wedding. Got the invite late. He probably wouldn't care if I were there or not anyway." *Another swig. The bottle's almost empty now. Tears are threatening to burst past my eyes and down my face. I look back up at the tombstone with a pitiful sadness.* "I miss ya old friend. I really do. I bet everyone does. I'll....t-talk to ya....l-later...OK? Don't g-go runin' off n-now." *I finish off the bottle of sake and hurl it randomly away and get to my feet. I simply stand before the tombstone, tears rolling down my face.*  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:23 am
Kami was kind of confused about the guy visiting the same grave he was.
Guess though its been so long peoples still remember you He thought as he smirked.  

3Rton

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:59 pm
*I glance around the graveyard and nearly jump right out of my shoes when I see someone else at Kouga's grave.* "Woah! Hey there. Didn't see ya there. Sorry ya had to see that." *I felt very awkward standing there with a man I could swear I've seen somewhere before. I also felt ashamed to be such a blubbering idiot in front of someone else.*  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:29 am
"ITs not an problem. You shouldnt wander around when you are drunk, I am sure Kouga didnt want you to visit him in drunk Korrin." Kami said as he was still sitting there.  

3Rton

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:36 am
A black smoke like could surrounded Kami and swallowed him. Before he was totally gone he barely said
"Huh why now?..." Then everything was gone the could and Kami inside it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:35 pm
*I sigh and look down at my feet, now ashamed. I barely notice as the man I assumed was my old sensei get whisked away by a strange cloud, nor was I surprised. I had plenty of "interesting" things in my short time as a ninja. I leave the graveyard silently with one last, smiling glance at Kouga's grave.*  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:16 pm
MORInaga
NOKKUtisu AREKkusu

User Image
Areku came in a dust of wind as he walked around he hadn't come here in years since there was really nothing here, his family remains were never found so it didn't matter much he walked he had flowers in his hands as he reached the grave that was suppose to be his family it was nothing great or marvelous just a pillar at all simple, it had an engraving that Areku himself made for it, he crouched down and put the flowers on the ground as he looked at the tomb it was dirty and grass was growing on it was very much torn off and some of it chipped as Areku took a seat in front of it he then took out his sword that was actually reflecting light,'Hey guys this is were you should of been buried well if anything was left." Areku said jokingly rubbing his head,"It's funny I had almost forgotten how you guys looked, wow I'm such a horrible son and brother, I want to say it's because I was only four but I just be making excuses wouldn't I." Areku said he was smiling but tears were coming out of his eyes as it started to rain,"I wish....I wish..." Areku was saying stuttering he was looking down on the floor with his hair covering his face,"I don't even know what to do.....yeah I only come to visit when I'm troubled t must make you guys sick." Areku said as he looked down,"I been trying I feel that it's not good enough to say I'm trying." Areku said as he looked up to the clouds,"Maybe getting revenge for you guys should of been the path I taken, maybe it take this feeling that you guys were taken away........... after all self gratification is he main thing that control us as humans........... but would it make me feel better?" Areku asked quietly to himself, he took out a bag and a big bottle of liquor was in it,"Haha I can't believe dad left a note saying if he died that he wish to drink with his children even in death." Areku said as he poured it into two cups,"Well cheers dad." Areku said as the rain started to pour down more and he chugged liquor swiftly,"I Morinaga Nokkutisu Arekkusu of the Morinaga's of the Nokkutisu branch will sacrifice body and soul for the path I wish to lead even if it means walking a path of destruction, please let me prosper with the blessing of the night that lives in the eternal forest I beg thee." Areku said in a reignited tone though tears were still flowing from his eyes as he looked at his sword that seem to be reflecting some unknown light then slowly faded away. The rain was still poring like crazy and not letting up especially now that Areku eyes were glowing unintentionally by accident even forming the face of Susanoo behind him he then proceeded in grabbing his sword and slowly putting back he walked away from the grave with his hair covering his face so his expression was hidden.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:14 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu came through with anger.As she looked around she noticed that she was in the grave yard."This is new."Mizu said as she kept on walking though she was still mad.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:21 pm
(OH MY F*ING GOD. I meant to bring Biki, not Mizu, Why would I kill Mizu? So get Biki's a** down here. Just say the attack missed, so you ran to were no one would find you. And then move Mizu out and bring Biki in...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:23 pm
(OH WELL U SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME TO BRING BIKI)  

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:28 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu left to go back to the training grounds.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:28 pm
User Image
"There's no need to hide..."

With a light flash, Aerean shot onto the scene riding upon his white horse, Koi accompanying him on the same horse. "This it?" He asked, curious if he had taken him to the appropriate location.

"I've already found you..."

iKaze Kaze

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:29 pm
Biki came in as he saw the grave yard."So sad that this grave yard has to be destroied...HAHAH."Biki said with a devouis voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:32 pm
"Of course it is." Koi said as he hopped off. He then walked to a small grave and sat on it. "What's the person gonna do, come back as a zombie and eat me?" He said with a chuckle. "And now we wait."  

Zombie Swagger

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:34 pm
"What are you talking about kid?"Biki said as he turned to him.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff