Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:02 pm
"Uh, Azar you ok?" asked Nightfire.

"Um, where's Emerald anyways?" asked Starflower.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:13 am
Wesely grimaced. Emerald was deffiantely in big trouble now. He wouldn't call for help now. She wouldn't to hard to track. Besides lunch was nearly over.. He ran after Emerald predicting where she'd be and grabbed her by the scruff of her neck. 'Rule one young lady you don't disobey a teacher and rule two no sugar allowed' he said firmly holding her tightly.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:10 am
Emerald struggled. "Ok I get the first rule but the second one. Are you teachers crazy. Im a kid and i need sugar. Sugar makes everything better." She looked down at the food she was carring and ate it fast so he wouldnt take it. "Yummy" She said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:36 am
' Well since sugar makes everything better. You can spend tonight we me in dentention and the rest of the year as well. The English room 3:15 everynight. Your'e not thier i'll be talking to your parents and we can arrange a more fitting punishment.' he snapped. 'Now come with me' he ordered he wasn't in the mood to be messed around.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:17 am
"WHAT! Thats not..." Emerald didnt want to finish her sentence. She didnt want summer gone as well. She was quite while she walked behind him. She sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:35 am
Wesely lead her to his new bare classroom opening the door relased the painfully odd new paint smell into his nostrils. 'Sit thier' he gestured at a front desk. 'You can spend the rest of lunch here' he said firmly sitting down.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:48 am
"Great..." Emerald sat in her seat. "So....do I get a phone call."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:52 am
'I've you a got quarter you can' Wesely said firmly putting his feet lazil up on the desk and leaning back slightly. Look like she didn't recognise him. Maybe it was hair and the other slight modifications made to his face the cloaked his identidy so well.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:55 am
Emerald put her head on her desk and let out a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:16 am
Wesley leaned back looking at the girl. 'Whats your name ?' he demanded toying with a pen in his left hand twirling it around repetively.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:18 am
"My name is Christine...." Emerald said as she smirked under her hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:23 am
'Oh really Christine because I was under the impression it was Emerald. So thats a double detention on Saturday. Any over funny one liners ?, and sit up straight someone else has got use that desk' he added in a matter of factly tone.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:26 am
Emerald sighed and sat up. "Can I go...now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:29 am
'No becuase I rember telling you can spend the rest of lunch here. Also no talking unless I speak to you unless you want to be doing tripple this Saturday' he voice firm and lathered with strength.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:32 am
"Ugh........" Emerald wanted to leave. She didnt know what to do. She looked up at the clock and used her power to make the clock go to 1:00.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games