Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:05 pm

Kiae returned to the spot by the fencepost - it offered decent privacy, close to the forest and scattered trees. Sitting in the weeds, she pushed her hair out of her eyes and muttered something under her breath.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:09 pm

Cobain walked over to Kiae, holding his bardiche so that he appeared casual but was ready bring it to bear in an instant. "Something's bothering you." He said quietly. He could tell that much without the bond. "What is it?"

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Esole stared at Ethin sadly. "We need to talk," she said, her regret seeping into her words. "I am truly sorry, Ethin. What I did was terrible and beyond out of line." A lone tear trickled down her cheek, her eyes threatening more to come.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:14 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
Cobain walked over to Kiae, holding his bardiche so that he appeared casual but was ready bring it to bear in an instant. "Something's bothering you." He said quietly. He could tell that much without the bond. "What is it?"

(The time has come, the Fubar said, to quote the posts before...)

"It's what the bloody witch said," she admitted, glancing up at him. "I already knew they were going to kill me. That's a fact. But she said something that I can't figure out."

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:14 pm

He set his book down slowly, wishing this would have come later when he had thought out something to say. "Think nothing of it. Kiae Sedai Healed me so it's as if nothing happened," he said slowly, knowing that it was definitely not something to think little of and she would see his lie.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:17 pm

The Inkinator
He set his book down slowly, wishing this would have come later when he had thought out something to say. "Think nothing of it. Kiae Sedai Healed me so it's as if nothing happened," he said slowly, knowing that it was definitely not something to think little of and she would see his lie.

"Ethin, I don't need the Bond to tell me that you're lying. I know this is not something you are going to forget and I don't blame you," she said as more tears betrayed the calm on her face.

Professor Inky
Captain

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:21 pm

Inky Winky
"Ethin, I don't need the Bond to tell me that you're lying. I know this is not something you are going to forget and I don't blame you," she said as more tears betrayed the calm on her face.

Ethin's face hardened as he fought back the urge to cry himself. He had grown up being told men did not cry. He knew that was foolish, all men cried at some point but he didn't want her to see him like that.
"What do you want me to tell you, Esole? That I was terrified out of my wits of being killed by my own Aes Sedai? Is that what you want to hear?" he growled angrily.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:22 pm

The Inkinator
Ethin's face hardened as he fought back the urge to cry himself. He had grown up being told men did not cry. He knew that was foolish, all men cried at some point but he didn't want her to see him like that.
"What do you want me to tell you, Esole? That I was terrified out of my wits of being killed by my own Aes Sedai? Is that what you want to hear?" he growled angrily.

Melthin felt Esole's emotions through the bond and tried to think comforting thoughts to soothe her. As he did so, he walked to Esole's room, hoping to give her comfort in his presence as well. He knocked on the door before entering "I hope I am not interrupting anything. I felt you were feeling unsteady."

((can be edited if needed....and appologies for lateness....im being bugged by many people...))

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:26 pm

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x
Melthin felt Esole's emotions through the bond and tried to think comforting thoughts to soothe her. As he did so, he walked to Esole's room, hoping to give her comfort in his presence as well. He knocked on the door before entering "I hope I am not interrupting anything. I felt you were feeling unsteady."

(Just quote the person before you until all of them are together again next time)

Turning her face quickly, she wiped away her tears before looking at him. "No, you're not interrupting anything. I'm fine," she said, a low sniff giving away her lie. She avoided looking at Ethin, knowing that this talking would be concluded again later.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:26 pm

Color Me Fubar

(The time has come, the Fubar said, to quote the posts before...)

"It's what the bloody witch said," she admitted, glancing up at him. "I already knew they were going to kill me. That's a fact. But she said something that I can't figure out."

"Don't say that, Kaie. Start thinking like that and you'll end up like I was before." Cobain stated, sitting on the grass next to her. "They won't kill my Kiae." He thought darkly. "What did she say that had you so worried?"

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:30 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"Don't say that, Kaie. Start thinking like that and you'll end up like I was before." Cobain stated, sitting on the grass next to her. "They won't kill my Kiae." He thought darkly. "What did she say that had you so worried?"

"Just how she worded some things," Kiae replied, shrugging her shoulders. "Maybe I'm reading too much into it. I have no idea which Warder she was referring to - most likely Andurael. But what she said about me being an open book..." She trailed off, unwilling to voice her fears.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:32 pm

Inky Winky
Turning her face quickly, she wiped away her tears before looking at him. "No, you're not interrupting anything. I'm fine," she said, a low sniff giving away her lie. She avoided looking at Ethin, knowing that this talking would be concluded again later.

Ethin avoided looking at both of them as he gathered up Doon, the thread, and his book and stalked out the door and into the common room. He sat at the table he had been at before and set the kitten on the table and laid out the thread around the kitten. He opened his book again, trying to read but not being able to concentrate. He settled for staring out of the window. In the distance he could hardly make out the silhouettes of what had to be Cobain and Kiae.

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:35 pm

Color Me Fubar

"Just how she worded some things," Kiae replied, shrugging her shoulders. "Maybe I'm reading too much into it. I have no idea which Warder she was referring to - most likely Andurael. But what she said about me being an open book..." She trailed off, unwilling to voice her fears.

((And you totally ripped of Alice in Wonderland. rofl ))
"You are." Cobain said, feeling that there was more to what she thought than she was saying. "Just the dying bluff of a desperate soul. I've seen it many times before, I have."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:40 pm

The Inkinator
Inky Winky

Ethin avoided looking at both of them as he gathered up Doon, the thread, and his book and stalked out the door and into the common room. He sat at the table he had been at before and set the kitten on the table and laid out the thread around the kitten. He opened his book again, trying to read but not being able to concentrate. He settled for staring out of the window. In the distance he could hardly make out the silhouettes of what had to be Cobain and Kiae.

Melthin watched the man go, his eyes filled with suspicion as he sat in the chair that Ethin had left. "Was he the reason for your tears love?" He put a hand on the bed and looked at her, trying to think of what to say to comfort her in some way.

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:44 pm

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x
Melthin watched the man go, his eyes filled with suspicion as he sat in the chair that Ethin had left. "Was he the reason for your tears love?" He put a hand on the bed and looked at her, trying to think of what to say to comfort her in some way.

(Accept the trade so I can go to sleep, Fubar!)

"I'd rather not talk about it at the moment," she said, laying a hand on his. "Though it is my fault." She avoided his eyes, knowing hers would tear up even more if she did.
(Gr! Fine, go to bed then without accepting. G'night all)
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games