Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:30 am
'She'll be ok she's coming out of the worst of it. She just needs to rest, which I doubt she'll do knowing her' Tim said slowly examing her vitals breifly, despite her qucik recovery, the potentency of the fear gas was slightly worrying, never had he seen the effects so rampant espeically on one of thier own. He'd exam her blood to see what could be causing such a rampant and stronger version of the gas.

Batgirl glanced the swirls finally began to make sense, well a little, it couldn't be no this had to be a side effect or she was dreaming. She tired to muster up some speech but was anchored down into a flustery sleep. She lay motionless breathing softly with more gentle caution and care. She would be of no use to anyone for a while or until mornning that is.

Shade sat down at the dsuty and battered set of surveliance equipment opertaing with extrem sloweness and inept control. He hadn't purchased it for it state as it turned out the gangs of Gotham were experiecing finical difficulty. Finally he reversed the tape to find the footage he required. It was fuzzy and noisy yet clearly showed him what happened. The cell door was unlocked by one of the guards hurridly allowing the vilginalnte Batgirl to escpae however not before it appears one his more loyal gurads shot her with a dart of fear gas he'd obtained before being shot by the guard who relaised he. How unfortuante for him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:19 pm
Beast Boy watched Batgirl settle into a more peaceful sleep with careful breathing. Whatever the girl knew, it didn't appear as if they'd find out anything for quite a while. The boredom of having to wait for that long clutched at Beast Boy. What were they going to do until then? While it would've been cool to explore the Batcave some more, he had a feeling no one would let him do such a thing lest he break something important. Maybe it would be best to retire for the rest of the night and sleep for the few hours that were left. That didn't sound like that bad an idea. "Are there any beds around here? I'm pretty tired after all that running around and I wouldn't mind sleeping."

Reaper stayed standing as he watching the fuzzy film play. So a guard had betrayed Shade. It was curious to know that not all of Shade's guards were so faithful despite the fear that Shade seemed to elude upon most of his henchmen. "Looks like your guards aren't as loyal as they let you believe." Reaper said in a dull voice.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:23 pm
Sparrow Girl looked towards Tim and asked, "Hay R can you show me the way out so I may get some fresh air. Its to stuffy in here for me." She didn't like being the cave or didn't want to be in there right now. She needed some air to breathe.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:14 am
Damian got his muttering and rambling became louder with his wanning impatient attitude. He leapt forward kicking his cell bars furiously. 'Let me out !' he roared viscously. Who ever had did this he would gut them leaving nothing but torn flesh and bones. He coutinued lashing out at the bars violnetly.

Robin glanced up suddenly his attnetion drawn away from the situation. This must be the mysterious prisoner Jason had violently bought back with him. He'd better investiagte, it would give him a chance to mull his choices, he wasn't sure if he should then Titans back, it was his mess he could clean it up.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:41 am
'It does indeed, come my boy it's time to visit the other prison which appears which secure as I anticpated' Shade mused leaping up. The night was reaching it's climax, they had hurry they were to much risk in the day for him to coutinue operating, he was would be forced to suspend his operation for a while unforutnately.

'Umm..' before Tim could reply a racket precced from the holding cells below them. He would love to show her where though he had a feeling Robin wanted to stay here for now. Forutnatley it seemed like he had a feasbible excuse to postpone showing her for a while. It seemed Robin had taken over in the absence of Jason and Batman, it was ok for him, well for now anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:11 pm
Beast Boy's mind was taken off the current situation as he listened to something smashing against metal. It was the prisoner. Beast Boy listened to the racket for a while before turning his attention back to Tim. "Any rooms you can loan us? Seeing as I doubt Robin's going to leave unless this is finished and this might take a while to finish, we're going to need a place to stay." There was no way that the Titans would leave. No way they could leave their leader to face these challenges without them by his side.

Reaper nodded his head. "Okay, let's see this other prison." It wouldn't take long to get there, just a simple teleportation. Reaper mused over what this other prison was like. Most likely it would appear just as fallen and broken-down as this one did from the outside. A clever camoflauge to keep any pesky investigators or even curious children away from.  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:12 am
'We'll attend to that later. First we better see whats wrong with his prisoner' Robin interjected. He'd rather have a chance to discuss later with the group in full. This was his mess and he refused to let anyone else get dragged into it. He knew they'd be stubborn but Jump city still required some protection.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:47 am
'Prepare yourseld young fellow the stench is about to get considerably fouler' Shade replied getting up placing firm hand on Reapers shoulder. Within a blink the group re-appeared in front of grimy and slightly chilling looking cargo ship infront of them. Already the warning chills of the impeding morrning where sweeping in. This would have to be the last stop, time was short and little in stature.

'Wel we better see to the prisoner first. I could probaly find you all some blankets' Tim added quickly, letting them up into the manor was a big no no. They had to keep something secret from the group, it was the code no matter how well they though they knew them. It was the rules, he wished he could help out more yet he couldn't.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:27 am
Beast Boy nodded his head. "Alright." It was comforting to know that they would have someplace to sleep. Morning would arrive soon, so it appeared as if they would be switching to a nocturnal schedule for the most part. Beast Boy sighed. "Lead the way to the prisoner." He said, knowing that he could probably find the prisoner due to all the racket he was making, but prefering to actually have a guide there.

Reaper wrinkled his nose. The stentch was powerful, ten times worse than it had been on the yacht. "We better hurry." Reaper said as he levitated up into the air. There was no way he was going to stand on something that smelled so foul. "What's with using boats as holding cells?" Reaper asked as he began to move towards the cargo ship.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:25 am
(Teentitans4ever we haven't gone to the prisoners yet, that slightly controling everyones charcters)

Damian coutinued to release elegantly executed kicks on the bars of his cell furiously. 'Come out and face you bunch of corwards !' he roared with volcanic rage. He swore who ever was keeping him prisoner would face the full wrath of his anger. He swore the one who hit him from behind would recieve the full penatly of for taking one out from behind. He just hoped no one foolish dared to try and get in the way of him.

'Then lets go, be careful' he warned the group leaping down to the lower levels his cape flapped excitdely behind him. It would clear Jason would need to come back and in a ironic way pay for his descion of brining a prisoner back to the cave. However it would help to an explanation to Batgirls current condition.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:57 am
Tim followed glancing back at Batgirl cautiously at her, she should be out till mornning and they had more pressing problems to cotnend with, though even he liked the Titans he was unsure if it was ok to let them stay here depsite thier connetion with Robin. Though they'd helped out a lot tonight it'd rude to turn them out after coming out all this way.

'Their transportable as the snap of a finger, plus the docks have little or no police presence usually, a perfect haven for my operation and others' Shade mused rembering cutting down the pituful obstalces which had tired to oppose him at first. He marhced downwards the main cabin. He needed to check in with the guards, blood stripped from his daggers, maybe more would be added to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:06 pm
(( Whoops sorry, I just got confuse and my heads been hurting lately so sometimes I don't know what I write ))  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:50 am
(Thats fine just edit the post so it's not controling anyones charcters please)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:33 pm
Sparrow Girl transformed herself into a black wolf and followed her father to the lower levels of the cave. Her tail swished behinf her and her ears folded down. She did wonder what prisoner they have braught back but also didn't want to know eathier. All she new right is that she had to prove to a certain witch that she is a hero and diserves to have all ehr powers back, even her life. Even if it does mean sticking around her. But for some reason Sparrow didn't want to stay, I guess she just didn't feel like she belong anymore and felt lost to this world and team as well, something that she felt before the Titans took her in.

Starfire flew and followed Robin and Sparrow Girl. She was interested on who was the prisoner. Star also looked towards Sparrow Girl and worried about her, after all she was her daughter, her adoptive daughter, someone she loved as her own flesh and blood, and a family memeber. She worried and wanted to help her, after all her own daughter had to prove herself to have all her powers back.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games