Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:12 pm
Suko looked at him awkwardly and then sighed," Okay think what you will." He said with a downcast appearence, but set off to the showers. Hed found them when he was doing his shift as the monitor. He walked in and heard ethan ask hello.
He said with a grin," Hiya the only thing left for me to do today was take a shower so i figured i get it over with." He said and walked over to a stall in the distant corner of the bathroom and put his cloths on a bench in the enclosed area before he stepped in the shower after undressing and turned the water on. He shivered as it was cold but gradually warmed and set to work washing his hair. "Thanks bye the way," He said as he was halfway through," For taking care of my cloths," He said and started to wash his body with a genuine smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:15 pm
“It really isn’t any better than the town would have been.” Travis had said.
Mayumi smiled, a thought forming in her mind.

"Well, just about anywhere you take is wonderful... only because you're there with me." She had murmed as they'd stopped infront of a padlock on an iron fence, barring a park.

Travis had said something, Mayumi was only half paying her attention.
This park, I remember it... I know I've been here though... But it feels like I have several times though. The memories of here are blurred though; like they aren't my own.
Mayumi's eyes returned to Travis's face as he asked, “So…do you know what happened here?" He'd motioned for her to sit in the swing beside him.
In her dancy walk, she skipped over to him, sitting down in the swing.
"I know I've never physically been here other than now... but In my mind it feels like I've been here more times than I can think of. Could you tell me? I have... well blurred memories of here." Mayumi said, pumping her legs in a rythmic motion to begin swing back and forth.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:53 am
[[Ew. My level of writting has dropped. stare My posts are kinda sucky]]

Travis smirked to himself. Anywhere, huh? Doubt it.
Travis’s gaze followed Mayumi’s motions as she skipped to the swing.
He leaned over supporting himself on his knees. Rocking back and forth from the tip of his sneakers to the ball of his feet to sway in the swing rather than actually swing.

Travis nodded his head gently as his eyelids slid down.
He wasn’t surprised. He just wished she hadn’t seen it.
“Ok…um…” Travis ran his hand through his hair becoming awkward suddenly, about what he was going to say to her next. A moment passed in silence as he collected his thoughts.
“This park isn’t that far away from where my family lives…where I live…and I used to walk here all the time with….” Travis stopped. This was always the part that didn’t come out so smoothly, even in his head.
She messed me up bad, didn’t she…?

He cleared his throat, “Her. Back then…we were the ones made for each other. It sounds like crap I know but…to us it was the truth.” He paused. The pain of these memories and a jaded air mixed into his expression. Travis glanced over to Mayumi, listening intently beside him. He sighed, ready to continue. “My brother decided to come for a visit. I talked about her all the time and he wanted to meet her. And when he did…everything changed.” His gaze dropped to the sand beneath his old ratty sneakers.

[[Sorry when I explain things I get a little lengthy, forgetting to let you roleplay too >_<]]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:50 pm
Ethan had a huge smile on his face, yet he felt embarrassed.
"Hi Suko-kun! he yelled from his shower. he immediately looked for his towel afraid suko might see him. his towel was dangling from the small hook inside the shower, but he didnt grab for it right away.

"oh hai. hehe no problem suko-kun! i had some time on my hands." Ethan giggled. Ethan smiled and was almost done with his shower. he felt kinda rude leaving once suko came so he tried to kill ttime washing his hair twice. but ethan just had the urge to get out, his hands were starting to get pruny, he hates when that happens. He wrapped his red towel around his waist and walked out.
"ahhhh that was nice" ethan sighed with joy.
"you dont need any help in there suko-kun..?" Ethan giggled, indeed joking.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:53 pm
[[No, no it's okay. It gives me more to write about. : ] ]]

Mayumi closed her eyes, the memories in her head becoming more clear.
"Her name is Jenna... she well you're brother imprinted on her and they fell in love..." Mayumi understood now, better, why Travis didn't like her. It'd be really hard. Mayumi had had boyfriends before.... but they only always dumped her, they weren't taken away by a mystical werewolf force.

"Travis, I'm sorry I pushed myself on you.. I shouldn't have." Mayumi said.

She dug her heels into the ground, stopping herself.
Starting to swing again, much slower, Mayumi reached out for Travis's hand.
"You still love her, don't you?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:53 pm
Suko laughed and chuckled," No no im alset unless you want to," Said with a smile and washed himself off before turning off the shower. He reached around the curtain and got his towel and dried before getting his boxers and pj pants. He came out of the stall with the towel wrapped around his shoulders and his baggy pj's ruffled slightly. He wasnt wearing a shirt though. And he blushed slightly when he saw ethan with a towel around his waist. " cute," He said and he walked up to him and put a gentle kiss on his cheek.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:07 pm
Ethan was completely embarrassed. His whole face turned red.
"Suko-kun!!! Your embarrassing me!"Ethan muttered feeling awkward touching Suko only wearing a towel.
"next time you come without pants.." Ethan muttered smiling, kinda wishing he didnt bring any pants. EThan hugged Suko laying his head on suko's still partial wet chest.
"now you can take me to our room. at least there's a bed their that i can hide in.." Ethan laughed, clearly joking. "I'm sure Mr.puckles wouldn't mind us in a bed" Ethan laughed again.

[[lol i love my corny jokes<3 C: ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:18 pm
Suko laughed and hugged him close," No problem ,"He said with a grin,' Ill "forget" them next time." He said and pulled away but not to far with his arms still around ethan," Are you all done here, do you wanna go back to our room, you can put on those chicken boxers if you want ," He said with a grin ruffliing up his soaked hair.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:33 pm
Ethan smiled and nodded his head. Ethan shivered,
"im getting cold without clothing...lets hurry back....my chicken boxers also keep me warm." Ethan smiled and lead suko back to the room still with only his towel on.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:09 pm
He smiled and followed ethan . They got to the room and suko quickly looked away so ethan could change. He took his towel and tossed it into the laundry basket that was now visible after the cleaning. He felt no need to put on a shirt. He was still blushing when he turned around but hoped ethan was done changing.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:53 pm
EThan smiled and quckly changed to make sure Suko wouldnt see him, but deep down he didnt really care. Mr puckles was humming seeming strangely happy in his little corner. Ethan was planning wearing tight black row rider jeans, with his chicken boxers just barely peaking out. With a tight white shirt with a cute chibi chicken as a design. He would wear his white lab coat with yellow binding on it, but since he wasn't going to call today he didnt bother to put it on. When Suko turned around Ethan was just zipping up his pants, his face turned red again,
"at least i have pants on this time..."He muttered trying to hold back a smile. He could feel his chest getting cold already;he noticed that Suko still didnt have a shirt on. "how can you be so warm without a shirt suko-kun..? " Ethan walked to Suko and put his small hand on his chest he made a fake pout,
" you're warm..." he muttered. Ethan was about to embrace Suko so he could be warm too, but then he remembered that Mr.puckels was in the room.

"hmpf.."Mr.puckles snorted. "Put a shirt on Ethan-kun, you know you get sick easily!"

Ethan smiled awkwardly then removed his hand from Suko's chest. Ethan grabbed the shirt from his bed and slipped it on. Ethan smiled and jumped on to his bed; he had a large fuzzy blanket on top of his covers since he gets cold really easly and often gets sick from lack of warmth.

Ethan turned his head to Suko and smiled, inviting him over.

"Oh yeah ethan-kun, i have a friend coming over i hope you dont mind" Mr.puckles said his a huge grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:50 pm
Suko smiled and laughed at his touch."For some reason ive just adapted to warmth," He said with a smile and walked over to sit on the edge of ethans bed. " Im like a human heater always producing heat and never really, cold" He said with a grin and shrugged.
Then he looked to Mr.Puckles with a wary smile and said," So Mr. Puckles," He said watching him carfully," Who might this friend of yours be." He said before standing and walking to his draws to get a deep maroon colored shirt to put on so Mr.Puckles guest wouldnt feel awkward.

((BTW that human heater thingy is really true about me, im always warm altho i will admit i get cold, but my body produces heat anough that if i wanted to at this time of year only wear a sweat shirt in the chill morning air and not be really cold, itsd on of my unique abilities.))  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:12 pm
"yeah who mr.puckles? i didnt know you had friends..." Ethan asked couriously.
"Oh, he's an old friend from a while back. he'll be here soon... im sure you'lllove him." Mr.puckles smiled, it concired ethan, mr.puckles never acted like this before. Ethan wrapped the blacket spread on his bed and wrapped himself.
"imi still cold" Ethan whined. He hated being cold but was also cold. Mr.puckles jumped over to ethans side and hugged him to help make him warm, he'd always do this even though it didnt do much since he was only a toy.

A faint knocking came at the door Ethan almost didnt notice it until Mr.puclkles annouced it.
"Oh! that must be him. Can yo get it for me Suko-san?" Mr. Puckles asked since uko was already up. Mr.puckles had a devilish grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:12 pm
Suko walked to his bed and got some more covers from under it before covering Mr. Puckles and ethan with them to help keep ethan warm. Suko still didnt really trust the look on MR. Puckles face but then again the thing was a talking toy so why should he've. He walked warily over to the door and opened it without a sound and stared at what stood before him.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:47 pm
A green haired BOY stood at the door with a crooked smile.
"Hello, have we meet before..?" The green haired boy asked suko. It was the man who woke Suko up from earlier today, only he was wearing a differeant outfit. it was a tight green jacket with black fur inside. it seems like he was very cold,he was also wearing black gloves and was rubbing his hads together. also golden keys were hanging from black laves all around his jacket. Suko didnt notice this before, but Chetan had ram horns sticking out from his head. He was a demon.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games