Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:58 pm
first of all, you have to apply for the hyuuga clan, and pay for it. also, you NEED to read the starter forum. also, you cannot have "special" justu without applying for them and having them accepted. And again, I need an actual rp sample. look at x-ski-x's sample for reference.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Basic Info
Full Name: Katsu Daikaji
Nicknames: none
Birth date: 9-21
Race:White/asian
Ninja Type/class: Ninjutsu

Favourite
Animal(s) : oxen
Colour(s) : blue
Number(s) : 6
2 Elements: Fire wind
Weapon of choice: Fuma shuriken with blades slightly tilted like fan blades
Strength: Range
Weakness: Melee
Jutsu List:
These are what Basic Shinobi Know. DO NOT ADD ANY JUTSU UNLESS TAUGHT.
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
-
-

Summoning: (Chuunin+)
Bloodline: (Must Purchase One To Have One)
Clan: (Must Purchase One To Have One)

Character Description
Looks: White hair, average size, unnaturally light blue eyes, spiky hair, sharp eyes
Personality: Cowardly, sharp
Background:
Village: Mist
Family:none

Missions Done
S Rank:
A Rank:
B Rank:
C Rank:
D Rank:

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:14 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound

Basic Info
Full Name: Katsu Daikaji
Nicknames: none
Birth date: 9-21
Race:White/asian
Ninja Type/class: Ninjutsu

Favourite
Animal(s) : oxen
Colour(s) : blue
Number(s) : 6
2 Elements: Fire wind
Weapon of choice: Fuma shuriken with blades slightly tilted like fan blades
Strength: Range
Weakness: Melee
Jutsu List:
These are what Basic Shinobi Know. DO NOT ADD ANY JUTSU UNLESS TAUGHT.
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
-
-

Summoning: (Chuunin+)
Bloodline: (Must Purchase One To Have One)
Clan: (Must Purchase One To Have One)

Character Description
Looks: White hair, average size, unnaturally light blue eyes, spiky hair, sharp eyes
Personality: Cowardly, sharp
Background:
Village: Mist
Family:none

Missions Done
S Rank:
A Rank:
B Rank:
C Rank:
D Rank:
No, you fill this out:
Username:
Rp name:
Elements?:
Bloodline/Clan?:
Have you read the Starter Forum?
Demon?:
Activity: (how often you are online)
Why do you want to join the leaf?

How can you better the leaf village?

Give an Rp example:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:27 pm
Wow  

Pherb_Rockaz

Misa Amane x Light Yagami

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:38 pm
So basically I just come up with a scene including my OC??? Oh, and how exacly do you "pay" to be in the Hyuuga clan? is it expensive?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:04 am
So basically I just come up with a scene including my OC??? Oh, and how exacly do you "pay" to be in the Hyuuga clan? is it expensive?
I'll answer this too,

You don't need to make a scene with your rpc just go to the academy and post something like this.
"Misa walked into the academy and took her seat at the front of the class."

A teacher will be there to train you.

Bloodlines you can find at the top of the main forum called "Obtain Bloodline and Clan Here"

Here's a link to the bloodline page. Buying a bloodline costs 3k.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16576667  

Dark-Ninja70

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:44 am
Dark - stop, I got this!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:24 am
I swear, I'll never stop posting the same things over and over again.... ugh

Username: Misa Amane x Light yagami
Rp name: Hinamori Hyuga
Elements?: Water
Bloodline/Clan?: Hyuga/Hyuuga (yes, I AM in the procces of purchasing it)
Have you read the Starter Forum? yes
Demon?: sure, why not
Activity: (how often you are online) Everyday I can
Why do you want to join the leaf? Because I really want to progress to have my OC actually count as a Hyuuga and as a Konahagakure citizen
How can you better the leaf village? I have many jutsu's including Byakugan and Yousei revive, my own "speacial" jutsu! It's basicly like a healing jutsu but a heck of a lot faster and more powerful in general.
Give an Rp example:
hahaha~ this is going to be weird in third person~ he goes nothing!

Hinamori dropped to her knees in agony. "I-I'm not weak as y-you think I am..." she nearly whispered. "B-Beleive it or not, y-you're the weak one! You only k-know who to make others f-feel pain.... Is that all you w-want out of life?! If you had a-any common sense at all, you w-would stop and take a look at y-yourself! Do you n-not realize, that when others are n-no longer affected by this pain, you h-have nothing? What do you h-have to work of of?!?" She started to stand up slowley "You a-are a discrase to all ninja....."
"Do NOT tell me about my strengths and weakn~"
"WHAT STRENGTHS?!? You have n-nothing. Everything you would h-have had on a different path is gone now. Burnt, by your own flames! Y-Yousei r-revive!" Her gashes stopped bleeding and slowley began to be covered with fresh skin once more. "Y-You.... are sickining...!" Her surrounding starrted to blur, and everything went black.

THE END. Was it good? huh? huh? ^^ I hope so, it took, like, half an hour XD  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:29 am
Username: Noa Hayato
Rp name: Noa Hayato
Elements?: Water and Medical
Bloodline/Clan?: none
Have you read the Starter Forum? twice
Demon?: no
Activity: (how often you are online) most of the time two or more hours a day, may be offline for some days when exams come up.
Why do you want to join the leaf? Because leaf is still the village with the coolest ninja's.

How can you better the leaf village? I can take care of the sick, train when I get a higher rank and just be friendly and all to everyone I encounter.

Give an Rp example:

Noa walked through the hallway of the academy. She was depressed, because she was late. She was never late before. There would be a lot of scolding by her teacher, she was sure of it. Good thing her mom and dad weren't here. She opened the door and peeked around the corner.
'Hello sensei, I am so sorry I am late, but I overslept. I am truly sorry', said Noa while staring to her toes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:58 pm
Noa Hayato - medical is not an element, and no one has any medical jutsu to start with. also, i'll need a longer rp sample

Misa Amane x Light Yagami - accepted  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iHuulu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:49 pm
Username: iShinoX
Rp name: Shiro Aburame
Elements?: wind and earth
Bloodline/Clan?: Aburame clan
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Demon?: No
Activity: (how often you are online) Usually daily and on every other weekend
Why do you want to join the leaf?i am a average rper and think i can improve this group and the leaf village

How can you better the leaf village?by being active and doing somthing good like saving it from an invasion or somthing

Give an Rp example:

Shiro walking into the ninja academy mumbling " Why do i have to do this",he took a seat and quietly listened to the teacher,after a few minutes he became bored and started to look around the class,he thought to himself why do the other students look so weird.He yawned loudly and got everybodies attention including the teachers who all stared at him oddly while he looked around embarresed, " Exuse me,may i please go to the bathroom",all the kids went on with there work while he got a pass to go to the bathroom,He had just saved himself from peeing on himself by being polite,he thought to himself that he'll have to do that more often  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:48 am
perkydemonofdoom
Noa Hayato - medical is not an element, and no one has any medical jutsu to start with. also, i'll need a longer rp sample

Misa Amane x Light Yagami - accepted

Sorry, but I thought that if you were going to be medical ninja, you should take medical as one of your elements. That I shall change, sorry for the discomfort.

Username: Noa Hayato
Rp name: Noa Hayato
Elements?: Water
Bloodline/Clan?: none
Have you read the Starter Forum? twice
Demon?: no
Activity: (how often you are online) most of the time two or more hours a day, may be offline for some days when exams come up.
Why do you want to join the leaf? Because leaf is still the village with the coolest ninja's.

How can you better the leaf village? I can take care of the sick, train when I get a higher rank and just be friendly and all to everyone I encounter.

Give an Rp example:

'No, I won't give up! I won't stand down to you. I am not a weak academy student anymore. I am a ninja and I will beat you. Just because I don't have any fancy jutsu's or dashing doutons doesn't mean I can't become a great ninja! A great ninja that will beat you!'
Noa scrambled to her feet and grabbed her last kunai. It was now or never if she wanted to succeed. She regained her balance and took off as fast as she could, being injured. Her right leg was nearly going limp from the pain, but she had to go on. She had to make it to the final exams. She wanted everyone to be proud of her.
' This will only hurt a little', Noa smiled while she used her last chakra to make three clones. She charged her opponent head on, and at the last moment she jumped up and threw the kunai. Her clones were to crash in her opponent and she would finish it off with one final kick.
While she landed, her right leg doubled and she fell over. She knew the fight was over if she hadn't hit Toshiro. She lifted herself a little to turn around and see what she had done.
Her sight was blurry and she couldn't really make out what was going on around her. She only saw the referree raise his hand. The fight was over, but who had won?

I hope this is better

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games