Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:48 pm

((And he knew someone would come for his Heart XD. He did make human puppets after all.))

Kiyoshi sighed and shook his head. "5 years ago Me and Akane were on our honeymoon. While there I got her pregnant. We were so happy I cried." His eyes drifted off and a faint smile could have been seen. "A few moments laters, some Mercs showed up..." Kiyoshi said trailing off at the end
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Oroami stared at him "and?"

Havok-Trance

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:03 pm

Kiyoshi stiffed some. "I told Akane to run while I delt with the Mercs. I fended them off, but I couldn't find her after that. And no one has seen her since. I've been to every village and no one was seen her. But I have a good idea where she is." He said implying where she was now.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Oroami frowned and walked close to Kiyoshi and gave him a friendly hug, "I'm sorry, I will help you find her, or if what you believe is true, i will help you avenge her."

Havok-Trance

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:15 pm

((Lordy, it would be easier to just kill Wings bro's new RPC then go through all this XD. However I think they like him grrr))

"I know she alive somewhere, she is a fighter, she has been once since we were kids. I don't know what it is but I can't find her. I cant find her chakra, or her scent, or any trace of her. She just disappeared." Kiyoshi sighed. "I was to weak to protect her back then. I'm still to weak, I need to get stronger. Much stronger." He said hoping Oroami could put two and two together.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Oroami shook his head "you can get strong, but I will not help you by giving you a man's heart."

Havok-Trance

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:26 pm

((*blows brains out* I give up XD))

Kiyoshi sighed and shook his head. "I understand, sorry guess I just let my emotions get the better of me. Sorry to have wasted your time." He said as he walked through the water like door and passed to the other side.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Before Kiyoshi left Oroami said, "you did not waste my time friend."

Havok-Trance

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:04 pm

((Wow, after that whole ordeal Wings offered me the bloodline and I gave it up. He wanted me to kill an innocent person in exchange. lol Seems like im not totally lost.))

Kiyoshi smiled as he turned to Oroami. "Thank you." He then left the building and started on his way out. But before he could leave the sword on his back began to glow. Kiyoshi glanced at it and felt what it was telling him. "No it can't be...Can it." He said turning to the Mist Academy. "He couldn't have made it here." Kiyoshi then took off towards the academy.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:06 pm

Oroami created a clone, the clone went into the back room and began to surgery of the body and its Kekkei genkai, Oroami left the Chakra system as it was, but took a blood transfusion from Lenon, it contained the bloodline crusher Kekkei Genkai. Oroami used his small water dragons to heal up the cut on Lenon's body so it was un noticable, then grabbed the body and disappeared to cloud.

Havok-Trance

rob45631

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:54 am

"what about me"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:55 pm

(someone's still in here)

Oroami looked at death and smiled "so what have you come for?"

Havok-Trance

rob45631

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:46 am

"i was the one from the acadamythe ind of fell behind"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Oroami smiled "Oh i see, well then i guess we could begin training some."

Havok-Trance

rob45631

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:49 am

what is first master
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games