Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Map ideas? Post them here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:16 pm
that sounds like a good idea, and there should be a worshipped baker that rebuilds any broken... candy. xd rofl whee 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:19 pm
lol
Well, I see this map as kind of like a wind down map. Where nothing bad should happen. I could be wrong though.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:21 pm
I could see the idea of a wind-down, candy-centered map, but I don't think the place should be entirely made of candy, and fanciful like that. That just seems very out there from the usual map is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm
I see your point. It kinda does seem a little weird that there's one section of the map that's got chocolate flavored ground ^_^;
But what about the buildings? You're okay with them being candy right?  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:27 pm
Hmmm... I'm hesitant about that, but if more people want candy buildings than don't, then I'm okay with it. Just take out all those candy-people gangs, and the chatspeak.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:29 pm
I agree with you there on the candygang crowd. And the bit of netspeak as well.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

ElOkEeN

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:18 pm
ok, i will take uot the gummie gang. haha. and i would take out the net speak.... but umm.... could u kinda... tell me what that is... O/////O  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:09 am
You don't know what netspeak is?
For example:
u
ppl
ya

They are the ones I saw in the post you made. We are pretty literate when it comes to posts, so it would be nice to be consistent and have everything be in plain English. I mean, you don't honestly write that way in essays or stories do you?
However, when we are talking OOC, we use netspeak all we want for the most part.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:07 am
I will try my hand at this! ^^

Atlantis~The City Beneath The Sea
User Image

Landscape: The city is below the sea, surrounded by huge underwater mountains. Inside the actual city, it is quite urban.

Description: Perhaps the most secluded yet sophisticated city in the world, Atlantis. It was built at the surface, sunk by a giant tsunami, and eventually seemed to disappear right off the face of the earth. The entire city is wrapped in a bubble of air, for the humans that cannot breath in water. The city is basically like a giant metropolis, but always shrouded in darkness, besides the lights of the city itself. The streets are made of water, for those that can only breath water. There are numerous entrances, which were carved into the mountains around it. They are always open, ready to welcome any arrivals. The bubble can be entered and exited directly, but it is impossible for people to swim down that deep without taking a breath. Those who have exited the bubble from Atlantis' side, have mostly never been seen again.

Inside Atlantis:

The Tower-The tallest building in Atlantis. Anyone can enter and exit, but you must be important to get to the very top floors.

The Gates- Entering and exit Atlantis from here.

The Residential Area-Living area. Where everyone lives.

The Shops-Shopping and restaurants. Seafood, and surprisingly steak? Where did that cow come from?

The Water-The streets that link one place to another.

The Outer World-Exiting the bubble from anywhere else than the gates. Be careful!

Enemies:

Sharks
Whales
Man Eating Starfish
The Leviathan.

What do you all think?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:26 am
It's a good map, but don't we already have an underwater city?  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:59 am
We do, Fanatic. It's supposedly the city next to Atlantis...Maybe it would be okay in that regard, but it has to be different than that map(can't remember the name of the map here)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:02 am
Yeah, I found it on page 2, it's called Aquatica.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:35 pm
Okay. I'm sorry, I didn't see it. D: What do you think I should do with it now? Perhaps make another city instead?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:36 pm
That's okay, and, if you want to you could post another city idea here.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:38 pm
Or edit what you have there so that city stands out compared to the other one.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games