Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:15 pm
~~Teen Generation Headquaters~~

Lyra awoke from her bed, got dressed, and washed up. Lyra wore white tang top, red skirt, red boots, white bow in her hair, and red bracelts on her wrist and arms. She then walked out of her room and into the main room.

Flora awoke as well, got washed up and dressed. She wore a brown top, black jeans, brown convers, and her hair was in braided pig tails. She then realized that she was still wearing the necklace from last night. "Oh, how pretty," she said to herself. She then walked out of her room and into the main room seeing Lyra eating cereal. So she grabbed a bowl herself and ate soem cereal too.

The Fortuna awoke and looked at her sleeping husband. So she got up, washed, up and dressed into fresher clothing. She wore a black dress, purple bow around her waste and a purple bow in her hair.

"You look nice today Lyra," said Flora.

"Thanks," said Lyra. "And so do you."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:53 pm
Kobi woke up and stretched as he yawned and thought,"mourning already. I guess I better go ahead and go get some food." He then walked over to the closet and looked into it only to find that it was empty. "I guess I'll just wear my regular clothes,"he thought as he looked at the tatered clothing he had worn most of his life and sighed as he grabbed his jacket. He walked into the main room and smiled as he noticed Lyra. Happy to see her, he ran up to her and hugged her from behind. "You look very pretty today,"He said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:58 pm
As soon as Lyra was done with her cereal she notice that Kobi had just came from behind her and and rabbed himself around her too. "Why thank you and it appears you'll need some new clothing," said Lyra.

"Ah, maybe you can't fit into daddies old clothes," said Flora.

Then Lyra notice the necklace around Flora's neck. "What's that Flora? I've never seen that necklace before," she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:04 pm
Kobi heard what lyra said and looked at what he was wearing as he said,"yeah I guess some new clothes would be nice."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:07 pm
Flora heard what Lyra said about the necklace and said, "Oh this uh. . ."

"Flora," said Lyra as she wanted to know the answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:18 pm
Kobi put his hand on Lyra's shoulder and said,"Come on Lyra, I'm sure it's just something she fould laying around somewhere."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:58 pm
"Actually brother and Lyra. I woke up last night for some reason, found this necklace in my clouset, walked to my window, and sort a knocked out to the ground and had a strange dream with a woman in it. Then I woke up and I found this necklace around my neck," said Flora.

"Whoa," said Lyra,  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:01 pm
Kobi shrugged and said,"sounds logical to me."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:13 pm
"And when I was knocked out and dreaming. the woman told me my super hero name is Summer Moon," said Flora and then her necklace started to glow when she said the name.

Fortuna looked at her sleeping husband again and said, "Leo, time to wake up now."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:29 am
Leo pulled the covers over his head and said,"five more minutes."

Kobi looked at the necklace glow and said,"Whoa."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:33 pm
Azar smiled back at Faith. "Good morning." He began walking, motioning for Faith to follow him. "Did you sleep well?" Azar asked, hoping that she did. Maybe she would stay if she liked it there.

Shana woke up, scowling at the bright sun filtering into her room. She shook her head. Maybe she should leave... It might prove a better choice, but the hospitality that Scourch had shown made her want to at least thank him. The feeling of wanting to be nice to someone was new to her and she shook her head. "Why? Why should I stay?" Finally, a logical, more selfish thought came into mind. Maybe she'd get fed. Yeah, that's why she was staying. A part of Shana knew that wasn't the only reason, but it was easily accepted.

Raven looked up from the book balanced on her lap. "Well, I would cook you something, but I'm not much of a cook. So, why don't you just have cereal?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:39 pm
Gemini awoke from her bed and sat up. She yawned and stretched her arms up and looked at her sleeping husband but then she felt something funny in her tummy and ran towards their bathroom. She ran to the toilet and threw up.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:35 pm
Faith walked beside him. "It was one of the best sleeps I have had in a long time. And I thank your family for the nice stay. But I should start leaving since your mom wasnt even sure if I could stay one night. But im glad she let me sleep one night here." She said softly she was sad she had to go. But since she only could stay one night she accepted and was atleast glad to stay one night...

Emerald nodded her head. She grabbed some milk and tried to find the cereal.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:36 pm
Then it stopped glowing.

"Wow, Flora. That was pretty interesting," said Lyra.

"Yup," said Flora. She then looked at Lyra and Kobi and said, "Aw, you two already dating and a couple now."

"Hm," as Fortuna made a frown. "Fine, stay there all you like then,"she said as she walked out the room.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:45 pm
Leo was about to say something when he thought,"Awww man, I upset her. I guess I should just give her some space for now."

Kobi blushed and looked down at his feet as he said,"Well uhhhh.....yeah I guess so."

Scourch was asleep on his hammock, but woke up when he rolled out of it and landed on his head. He then rubbed his head as he thought,"Uhg, that really hurt. At least noone has here to see it." After standing up and dusting himself off, he walked downstairs and to his room where Shana was staying. "Good mourning," he said as he walked into the room.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games