Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:26 pm

"either" he made a kind of scared face "then im glad i wasnt a human"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:33 pm

"Brainless.. more of a pet you see..." Rose said, "Shapeshifter I can handle." Rose started laughing when he sai he was happy that he wasn't a human, "Well, either way your still not off the hook of me sucking your blood for dessert."

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:37 pm

"you know i can steal shapshifting powers" he made another scared face then he stood up and walked towards the door "im just uhhhh going to...." he pushed the dresser out of the way before he finished "watch TV" he quickly opened the door and ran through it
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:03 pm

Rose laughed, "That is so cool! and You cannot escape from me that fast, Haseo!! Besides, you're stuck with me!"She stayed in the room, "I think I'll unpack." She took her suitcase and did so, arranging everything.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:48 pm

Haseo stood in the living room and thought for a minute "Hmmmmm that whole biting thing might not be so bad" he turned and walked back into the bedroom
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:56 pm

Rose stopped with her clother in her hands and looked at Haseo, "Not so bad?" She was liking this, "What do you mean?" She asked slyly.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:34 pm

he looked at her nervously "uh... uh y-you heard that?"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:37 pm

Rose looked a him, "Oh you meant for me not to hear? Oh my bad..." She chuckled, "I though you were talking to me. And yeah, of course I did." She then whispered, "I'm a vampire, shhh!" She wnet ahead and put the last pieces of her clothes away. "You were saying?"

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:52 pm

he paused for a minute thinking for a reason to avoid the conversation "ummm i was saying....... that.... i was gunna..gooo...... take a shower!" hehe that was pretty good
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:54 pm

Rose looked at him confused, "Alright whatever. I don't forget things." She chuckled as she threw a towel at him.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:59 pm

he grabbed the towel out of the air and walked into the bathroom Well thats just great, she's gunna remember
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:09 pm

After a few moments, Rose finished her unpacking and laid down on the bed, sighing, thinking that she should have unpacked even slower. She thought about the past and then shook her head and decided upon thinking about the future instead.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:13 pm

Haseo just stood there under the shower head with his eyes closed letting the water rush over him Wow today was rough..... but it was worth it
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:17 pm

((lol! "i was worth it!" you meant "it" right?? sorry, saw it and started laughing!))

Rose thought of taking a shower right after him, knowing it was best after all that travel. What's for dinner? She thought.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:19 pm

after he was clean Haseo turned off the water and got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around him "crap i forgot to get my clothes"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games