Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:52 pm
"Not usually," Lily replied, wincing a little from the pain she felt from Kir. "I think something strange is going on here. Once you're feeling better we should probably go."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:53 pm
Rhea stopped running and turned to the group. "Sorry about my rudeness earlier. Im Rhea." Rhea curtsied her long green hair touching the ground as she did.  

PanickingStrawberry

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:55 pm
Seraphiel bowed again to Rhea. She didn't realize the girl was going to be following them, "No problem. Sorry about leaving you like that," She said.

"...I should be fine once I... get up..." Kir thought and brought himself to sit, fighting the throbbing in his head. After another few moments he struggled to his feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:57 pm
Lily stood up with him. "Are you sure you're going to be alright?" she asked, worried that he might not be fit to fly them anywhere.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:58 pm
"I'm okay," Kir thought and tested his left wing, then his right, "...Yup. I'm good," He thought with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:59 pm
"Alright," Lily said with a smile of her own. "I think we should head back to the others now." She didn't like what she was feeling and thought the sooner they left the better.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:03 pm
"Yeah... Here we go then," Kir thought and lifted Lily into his arms. He spread his wings wide and shot through the air.
Being so close to Kir's chest, Lily would be able to hear that his breathing still wasn't completely back to normal.
He shot over the wall surrounding the town and then took to the skies, using the darkness to try and will the headache away.

(Kir exits to Snow Peaks)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:04 pm
Lily frowned when she heard that he still wasn't recovered and scolded ehrself one more time for her carelessness.

((Exits to Snow Peak))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:34 pm
spade looked at seraphiel. she could feel something bad in the air. "something is happening we have to run." spade grabbed lost's hand. he glow got noticably brighter.

lost looked at spade. he looked at seraphiel. lost quickly hid behind spade.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:39 pm
"What? That thing at the other end of town? Don't worry, that weapon we were just talking to had defeated it," Seraphiel said simply. The fog had not reached them. When she said 'weapon' she was talking about Kir, the Angel they were speaking to before.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:55 pm
/ sorry comp messed up had to restart//

spade looked at them. she held on to lost tightly. spade continued to glow brightly.

lost looked at spade. she was glowing ehough to be seen. he looked at seraphiel.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:56 pm
"Hey. What's going on with Spade?" KoTari asked Lost. He didn't move towards them because he knew that Lost was a little nervous of them.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:09 pm
spade looked at KoTari. "what?" she looked at herself she didnt see anything wrong. "did i do something?"

lost looked at KoTari. he looked at the ground. "she always does this in the dark, its in her genetic code. its so they can tell if she is human. they stick her in a dark room and its not so dark" lost mumbled. he hated talking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:12 pm
"I see..." KoTari could only imagine what those scientists did to Spade's DNA structure. He didn't want to know that badly though.
"I'm so happy that we finally got to see Kieran again!" Seraphiel said and clapped her hands happily.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:20 pm
Shiela sighed, officially bored.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games